A second chance

By SmillanIsCanon

More

Part 1
Rory talks to Amy
Sarah gives Rory up
Reunion
The morning after
The proposal
Fireworks
Adoption
Lauras party
Dinner date and movies
The fall
Amys injury
Amy temporarily leaves
The Argument
Adoption part 2
The meeting
Marriage
The morning after
The party
Breakfast in bed and flowers
The truth
The truth part 2
Rory flips out
Amy talks
Rory makes it up to Amy
Talk to me
Food fight
Amy's worries
2 years later
2 years later part 2
A fresh start
Anniversary
Anniversary part 2
The future
Talking
The promise
You saved my life
Sleepless
The wedding
Honeymoon: Day 1
Honeymoon: day 2
Honeymoon: day 3
Honeymoon: day 4
Honeymoon: day 5
Honeymoon: day 6
Honeymoon:day 7
Honeymoon: day 8
Honeymoon: final day
Fire
Rory wakes up
Burns
Burns part 2
Double date
Poor choice of wording
The argument
The argument part 2
Date night
The morning after
Cuddles and stars
Smart
Valentines Day

The baby

105 5 0
By SmillanIsCanon

It was about 3 and a half weeks since the baby they were adopting had been born and Rory had gone back to work after 2 and a half weeks.

About 2am the baby woke up crying which woke both Amy and Rory up, Amy looking at her husband. "It's your turn".

"No it's not, it's yours".

"Rory please, I've looked after Jamie by myself all day for the past couple of days".

"You don't have to get up early for work in the morning though, sorry Amy, this ones yours, I'll do all of them tomorrow night, promise" he kissed her and went back to sleep.

Amy watched him and sighed before going to settle Jamie.

A few minutes later she got back into bed and sat up, resting against the head board, causing Rory to wake up.

"What's up? Is Jamie okay?"

"Yeah he's fine, I'm not though".

"Why? What's wrong?"

"You need to stop using work as an excuse for getting out of dealing with Jamie whenever he wakes up during the night".

"Don't be so dramatic Amy, work is really stressful at the moment, especially since I'm away from you and the baby now".

"Don't talk to me about stressful Rory, you have no idea how hard it is taking care of a new born on your own, even for a day".

"Okay, so you go out on my next day off, give yourself a break, and I'll see how "hard" it is".

She looked at him as he emphasised on the word 'hard' and sighed, tearing up, "you really have no idea do you?" She got out of bed and went towards the door, opening it.

"Amy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, where are you going?"

"Giving myself a break".

"Amy he's asleep".

She looked back at Rory, "I didn't mean from him".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 483 12
𝐈𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡: 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭...
4.4K 356 39
The Doctor has his daughter back, and her birthday is coming up. Like any good father, he wants to make it special. What happens when he gets caught...
160K 5.6K 26
"Not safe in here," he tried to explain quickly. "Not yet. Five minutes; give me five minutes and I'll be right back." "Promise?" asked Emily , panic...