Adoption

"Do you have to go to work?" Amy looked at Rory who was getting changed.

"Unfortunately yes, we need money" he went back over to the bed and crouched down next to Amy who was still lying down, "I'll be back before you know it" he smiled and kissed her, "I love you"

"I love you too".

He finished getting ready, "see you later".

"Yeah, see you later".

Amy watched him leave from the bedroom window before going downstairs and sitting on the sofa, thinking of something she could do today. It wasn't long before she had the idea of going for a walk through the park.

An hour later she found herself sat on a bench by the duck pond watching all the parents play with their children. She saw how happy it made the parents, that's how happy she wanted Rory to be, that's how happy she wanted herself to be.

Later on, when Rory arrived home, she was sat down at the kitchen table so he came and sat next to her, "hey, you okay?"

"I've been thinking"

"What about?"

"Adoption, I want to have children with you Rory" She smiled and took hold of his hand, "I was watching the families down in the park today, and it made them so happy to have children, I want us to have that as well".

He smiled, "nothing would make me happier Amy, then to start a family with you" he kissed her, "adoption is a really long process though".

"Well, we better get started then".

He smiled again and hugged her, "I love you so much".

"I love you too".