The Third Sister

By TaySwiftFrozenOUAT

"I told you to stay away from her" Regina said in a low and angry voice while she was healing the wounds on T... More

1 - The Bad News
2 - The Little Sister
3 - Journey to Storybrooke
4 - The Dragon
5 - The Heartless Mother
6 - A New Friend
7 - Finding The Dark One
8 - The Best Friend
9 - Being Betrayed
10 - An Unexpected Thing
11 - The Memories
12 - The Unborn Child
13 - Unexpeted Newcomers
14 - Feeling Guilty
15 - Wildest Dreams
16 - The Sister's Concern
17 - Into The Darkness
18 - Saving A Life
19 - Critical Case
20 - Relief and Anger
21 - The Fear of a Loss
22 - From Giving Up To Get Hope
23 - Broken Heart
24 - True Love
25 - A New Thing
26 - A Hard Choice
27 - The Spell
28 - A New Realm
29 - For Something Special
30 - A Perfect Night
31 - The Tower
32 - The Round Table
33 - Just The Beginning
34 - The Trap
35 - Lost
36 - Camelot's Greatest Secret
37 - The Hill of Stones
38 - BrocΓ©liande
39 - The Quest
40 - Bravery, Loyalty and Sacrifice
41 - The Holly Grail
42 - Being Safe
43 - The Enchanter
44 - Going Home
45 - The Last Battle
Epilogue

Prologue

3.8K 71 1
By TaySwiftFrozenOUAT

She was hurt. Terribly hurt. This horrible pain wasn't only physical, but also emotional. She was lying on the wet, dirty forest ground, and she couldn't move, couldn't talk, couldn't open her eyes. It was also hard for her to breathe. She heard someone calling her. Maybe the person she saw approaching her before she closed her eyes ? No it wasn't. It wasn't this person's voice. This voice was one of her loved one, someone close to her. Of course the person she saw approaching was someone she liked, someone she was starting to be close with. But this voice, it was someone really important for her. Then she felt someone touching her. And she heard more voices. Sad and panicked voices, including someone's she would recognised everywhere. God she loved this voice, especially the person the voice belonged to so much! The pain of her back magically disappeared, and she felt someone turning her on her back. No. They were two. Yes, two persons were turning her on her back, and she still was hearing these worried voices. The pain disappeared from her torso, then from her face, but the emotional pain still remained. Then she heard someone yell, then two other voices. With this so loved voice, she could tell they were four. Yes, four women were around her. One of them said something, and suddenly the place changed. The ground was now harder, like rock, and there were so many voices !
Please shut up, she thought.
Her head ached so much! She heard a man's voice, and suddenly felt someone carrying her from the cold hard ground. The person walked, and put her down on something soft, more comfortable. She heard an other man's voice, and this one was saying orders. She felt some cold things being put on her skin, and some beeps were heard. But as time passed, the noises were lowered. And suddenly, she couldn't hear anything anymore.

How did this happen ?

Everything started two months ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 849 88
[Currently Being Edited] "Oh sorry ladies first," Hades said with delight. He raised the crystal, the menacing blue light encasing the room. Regina c...
69.1K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
2.5K 85 7
All of his life, π—žπ—œπ—§ π— π—œπ—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—¦ was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...
3.8K 114 20
I don't own any of the characters. Once Upon A Time Regina and Emma were high school sweethearts, but faced a few misunderstandings which led to a h...