New beginnings (boyxboy)✔

Galing kay XPerfectDistraction

Rainier 'Rain' Laurent is a 17 year old gay in high school. His life is ordinary, except he's plagued by nigh... Higit pa

N.B 1
N.B 2
N.B 3
N.B 4
N.B 5
N.B 6
N.B 7
N.B 8
N.B 9
N.B 10
N.B 11
N.B 12
N.B 13
N.B 14
N.B 15
N.B 16
N.B 17
N.B 18
N.B 19
N.B 20
N.B 21
N.B 22
N.B 23
N.B 24
N.B 25
N.B 26
N.B 27
N.B 28
N.B 29
N.B 30
N.B 31
N.B 33
N.B 34 (Epilogue)

N.B 32

9.6K 503 37
Galing kay XPerfectDistraction

I took the bus to town. I couldn't even say goodbye to Emily and Sally. They had already left for school when I went down the stairs with my luggage. Only my aunt was in the house and she didn't even look at me.

I doubted my sexual orientation had anything to with her insistence I left. It was something she had wanted all along. She hadn't wanted me there in the first place. Even though she made numerous suggestions to my uncle, he didn't listen. She just needed something to tip the scales and she had found it. She needed something my uncle wouldn't agree with and I had supplied her with it. She was probably singing 'hallelujah' wherever she was.

I searched for a while and found a motel I could afford with the savings I had from working for my uncle. It wasn't much because he didn't pay me like the other employees. I wasn't an official employee so he just gave me an incentive for helping out. My room was okay. It was small, but it was just me so I didn't mind.

It was just a bedroom and a bathroom. It was clean, but everything seemed old. The paint on the wall looked like it had been done and altered several times. The bedsheets were light blue. I walked in and closed the door, putting my bags on the floor.

I was supposed to go job-hunting but I didn't feel like it. I collapsed on the bed and actually fell asleep.

I was woken up by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Baby, where are you? School is done now; we left early because of Christmas break", Rain said urgently.

"Um..."

"I'm sorry, I'm being a pest. I just wanted to know that you are okay. It's okay if you don't want to see me now", he cut in.

I chuckled. "Of course I want to see you. I just forgot where I am. Please hold".

I told Rain where I was. He seemed eager to see me. It wasn't just his family that worried a lot, he had inherited the genes. I guess it made sense taking into account what had happened to him. And he cared about me.

He showed up at my door after 30 minutes. I opened the door after he knocked.

His beautiful face came into my view.

"Hey baby", I said.

"Hey!" he said giving me a wide smile. I took the time to hug him. He was still standing outside but I didn't care. He kissed me on the neck.

"How was your day?" he asked as he entangled himself from the embrace.

I led him into the room and closed the door. He sat on the bed and I did the same, facing him.

I shrugged. "It could have been worse".

"I'm so sorry baby", he said. He looked genuinely worried.

'It's fine. I'll get a job and everything will be fine", I said.

He moved closer to me. "Just tell me if you need any help".

"I will"

"Please don't let pride stop you from asking", he said softly.

I moved my hand to his face, brushing slightly. His face was super-soft, even though it was a cold day.

"I will ask for help if I need it", I said.

Seconds later my lips ended on his. Our kiss became hot and steamy in no time. I could feel that his lips had yearned for mine, just as mine had yearned for his. I took off his sweater with my one hand, making sure the other was supporting his head. I knew it was cold so I massaged his shoulder slowly.

His hands snaked onto my waist. I loved the sensations that engulfed me. I pulled back from the kiss. I gazed into his beautiful violet eyes. They had darkened with desire. I could see my reflection in them.

I smiled effortlessly. Rain had a way of making me do things unconsciously. They came naturally to me. I just looked at him, wondering where he'd been all my life.

I saw him grin shyly. He seemed happy.

"I didn't ask you how school was", I said taking off my shoes so I could lie on the bed. He did the same after putting on his sweater again.

"We should probably get under the sheets, it's cold", I said.

We took our jackets off and got underneath the sheets. He lay on my chest with his hand around my abdomen.

"School was okay. Julie signed me up for the talent show", he said.

" Oh, are you going to sing?" I asked excitedly.

"I don't know", he said.

"You should sing, you are great. And you sing with a lot more soul than anyone I know", I said.

"You really think so?"

"Are you kidding me? Baby, I love you enough not to lie to you. Your voice is amazing and you can play" I said kissing him on the cheek. "In fact, I think Idols would be a better platform".

He chuckled. "Yeah right. I think I'll just stick to the school talent show".

"So that means you are going to do it?" I asked.

He nodded.

"That's great. I'll be your ears whenever you want to rehearse", I said basking in his warmth. It felt good just lying in bed with him.

"Do you have an idea what kind of work you are looking for?" he asked slowly.

I shrugged. "Anything that pays will do".

"I'm really sorry baby, I wish..." he said and I put my index finger on his lips.

"Don't worry about me. I am going to be fine. I don't want you to worry", I said.

Julie called him shortly and he told her he was still with me.

"How do you feel about the ceremony the day after tomorrow?" I asked gently.

He nuzzled his head into my neck and kissed slowly.

When his head emerged he said, "I think it will be good for me. I'll get to remember and say goodbye to Tristan without feeling guilty and I'm sure he would have wanted it this way".

I smiled. "I'm sure he would have. I'm so proud of you".

"It feels really amazing to be free of all the guilt. I can genuinely smile again. I slept peacefully last night", he said.

Rain was happy. Though he seemed genuinely worried about me, he was happy, and that made me happy. I was worried about me too. I tried not to show him I was scared, but I was. I'd been there before and I had messed up. I'd gotten so desperate that it didn't matter to me what was right and what was wrong. I made a living any way possible.

I was scared I would fail again. If I didn't find a well-paying job I would be homeless within months. I needed to find a job.

I looked at Rain. Goddamit he was too hot for his own good. He was kind too. And he filled me with serenity the kind I had never known. I wasn't alone this time. I had him. I didn't want to be a burden on him, but I really appreciated his presence. He made me worry less. Whenever I felt like deviating, he would be the beacon that guided me to the right path.

"Do you have any plans for Christmas?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you want to spend Christmas with me?" he asked sweetly.

I nodded. "Shit! I forgot to get you gift. I'll get you one tomorrow", I said.

"You don't have to baby. You need to be saving. Plus, Christmas isn't about gifts, and I just want to spend time with you", he said.

I smiled slowly. "I'm really glad I have you".

I leaned over to kiss him. He turned on his back, raising his head so that it was at the same level as mine. I put my hand on his side, bringing myself to lie on the side with half of my body hovering over him. I brought my head down towards his.

I felt his hand move along my arm all the way to my shoulder and then down my back. I paused my movements, reveling in his. I brought my lips down firmly on his. For a moment they just touched his and slowly we started moving together. We kissed passionately, increasing our body temperature significantly. Rain's lips tasted so good. He tasted like vanilla, which couldn't have been natural.

I raised my lips and tilted my head. "Vanilla?"

"I had a vanilla latte before I got here", he said sheepishly. "You don't like it?"

"I like it", I said quickly. "You taste like ice-cream".

He grinned. I went back to kissing him. My lips couldn't stand the separation. We kissed fiercely, and my heart pumped like I was running a marathon. It wasn't uncomfortable. I parted Rain's lips, asking for entry. I ashamedly didn't ask, I demanded. Rain was only too happy to oblige. Our tongues touched and tangled.

Meanwhile, my body was yearning for contact with Rain. I could feel my skin tingle. I could feel my muscles happily relaxing. Rain's hand on my back was moving slowly and softly. He went under my t-shirt, touching the bare skin. He continued his slow sensual movement, though the kiss was getting steamier and erotic every second.

I moved my body on top of Rain, unable to contain myself. I put most of my weight on my hands though, not wanting to crush him. I knew he was strong, but I needed to allow his ribcage to move or he would suffocate.

I felt him spread his hand over my back. The sensations that engulfed me couldn't be explained. I groaned into the kiss, stopping for a moment. I moved my body down and tilted his head so I could have uninterrupted access to his neck. The room was dim with only the bedside lamp on, but I could see his exquisite neck perfectly. I had yet to find a flaw on Rain. Even his neck was flawless. I positioned my lips on his skin and released just a little bit of my tongue to lick him. He released the best erotic moan I had ever heard. I kissed his neck slowly and gently. I felt him dig his fingers into my back. It seemed I had found the spot.

I kissed and licked, and he tightened his grip. I wanted to test my boundaries. I bit a spot, feeling much like a vampire, well except I was madly in love with the guy. Rain released a moan. Before he could finish, I sucked where I had bit, which resulted in an even louder moan. He seemed to be struggling to breathe. Okay, maybe it was time to give the poor guy a break.

I tilted his head again and brought mine just next to his. His eyes weren't fully open. I couldn't even see those beautiful irises that I loved. I stared down at him though, seeing the desire on his face.

My eyes widened. I hadn't felt his hand move from my back, but now it was somewhere else. I just knew where from the pleasure it generated, from the heat that surged and refused to die down. For a moment I just couldn't think of anything, but his hand on my crotch. I'd been getting hard before that, but I was getting harder with his hand pressing against my member. It was through tough material, but that didn't seem to matter at all.

I exhaled loudly. Rain's eyelids fluttered. I bent down to claim his lips, mostly in order to stop myself from moaning too loud. I feel a shiver in my spine. I put my full body weight on him, flexing his leg so I could lie comfortably on his crotch. My body pressed against his and I liked it. I liked what poked at me too. He was hard.

I grinded against him. At first I was slow, but my pace quickly increased. His hands clasped around my back tightly. He moved his fingers hungrily over my skin. If he had long nails he would have cut through skin. His breath came in rasps. I had to stop kissing him so he could breathe properly.

I continued grinding against him, feeling the pressure mount in my groin. I moved my hand on his thigh as I did. He moved under me, lifting his hips up to meet me. He groaned sexily. I relaxed his leg and sat up on his groin. I picked up the lower-part of his t-shirt and raised it above his head. In seconds it was on the floor. I finally found a flaw, Rain had a scar on his chest next to his nipple. It was probably an inch-long and was fading. It looked pinker than the rest of his body.

I bent down to kiss him slowly on the chest. I took a nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it, then sucked. I took the other in my mouth and did the same. Rain closed his eyes tightly. I chuckled and continued kissing him. I slowly moved my body off him while kissing all the way down his beautiful abs. I found his happy trail and kissed lightly over it. I stopped at his belt-buckle.

My finger undid the belt while I massaged over his abdomen. I undid the button with some difficulty, but I managed. I totally forgot about the zip. I just pulled his pants down and the zip opened up by itself. He raised his legs in turn as I removed the jeans, which had needed me to stand on the cold floor. I threw his jeans on the floor.

I got back onto the bed quickly, wanting to resume any form of contact with him. No contact drove me insane, and contact restored my sanity. Or it could be the other way around. Whether sanity or insanity, my body wanted it.

Rain didn't wear boxers. He wore short navy-blue boxer briefs. They looked sexy on him. For a second I thought about how I could just eat him up. They guy was too sexy for words and he was mine! I admired the view for a while, enjoying just watching him. Who knew just watching someone could be such a turn on? He wasn't even fully naked.

His member though couldn't be pleased. It looked constrained in there. For the good of it, not me, I had to let it out. Those briefs looked ready to cut off its bloody supply.

I lay on the side and kissed his chest while I tantalizingly slowly took of his briefs with one hand. I felt a hand on mine, halting my movements. I felt a pang of disappointment. I looked up into his face. He got off the bed without saying a word.

Was it too soon? I mean, I didn't intend on...

"Lie down", he said. It was more like an order.

I did as told, wondering what was going on in his head. He came back to the bed, bringing his body above mine. He started taking off my t-shirt and I just did it myself, throwing it on the floor. He bent to kiss me on the lips and I welcomed him. We kissed leisurely, then ferociously. My hand went into his hair. They grabbed and tugged. They fell down onto his shoulders.

His lips left mine to explore my chest. He touched, kissed and sucked. He attacked my neck next, sending shiver after shiver down my spine. My pleasure was bubbling. I grabbed his butt with both of my hands, bringing his down onto me. I felt his member on me immediately. It scorched me, in the most wonderful way. I moaned and felt so bloody self-conscious. That had sounded anything but manly.

My hands caressed his back. He kissed me on the lips again, this time dragging my lower-lip slowly. The pressure on my groin grew intensely. I wanted him.

My hands went back to his butt, and this time there was no barrier between them and his butt-cheeks. I grabbed both fully, grinding him against me. I let go of one, and traced his line. It wasn't any easy road because his now hand-free butt-cheek snapped back towards the other. Nevertheless I continued. I found his entrance. My finger moved around it. I saw his back arch and his butt-cheek strain to move so it could close around my finger. I wasn't even in him and he was enclosing himself around me.

He let out a soft moan. He moved himself off me shortly to remove my jeans. Soon they were on the floor. I wore boxers, so my member immediately sprung up after some of its confinement was removed, making a tent. Rain traced my trail before removing my boxers. He stared in awe at my rod which was standing firm. I loved his reaction. He gave me a short kiss on the lips and went back down my legs swiftly. He stroked me, moving gently then harder. He continued his movements while massaging my thigh. I wondered if he knew he was driving me crazy. It wasn't the same as with my previous encounters. I loved him. The love between us increased the intensity of the pleasure.

He bent down and licked the tip. I gripped the sheets. His mouth soon fully enclosed around me. I groaned like a caveman. Gosh, he was taking me places I'd never been. I had every right to sound like a Neanderthal. He sucked while stroking. I had an urge to just shove it up and down his throat, but I didn't carry out my thoughts. I moved my hand down to stop his movements. I wanted more than that.

I sat on the edge of the bed, putting my feet on the floor. I brought him to me, sitting him on my lap with a leg on each side. I pushed my hand into his briefs, cupping his butt-cheeks. He put his arms around me so that we were essentially hugging. His head lay on my shoulder.

"I want you Rain, badly. I know you are not ready and that is fine with me", I whispered.

"I'm ready", he said clearly.

Had he just said he was ready? I could feel myself getting excited.

"Are you sure?" I asked pushing him slightly so I could see his face.

He nodded. "I know we've been dating –officially- for a day, but we've had the connection for longer. It feels right, and I think I'm old enough to make such a decision".

I looked into his eyes this time. I had to be sure. I didn't want him to regret it and hate me.

"You know there's no going back, right?" I asked.

"I know", he said softly. "I want this".

"Just so you know, nothing is going up me today", I said.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Whatever".

I suddenly remembered something. I had just moved into the room. I didn't have any condoms with me, or lube for that matter. I hadn't needed them until that day. There was no way we were going to proceed without those. I knew it would still hurt with them, but my priority was to protect him. It would be worse without the lubrication.

I gave him a short kiss and made a decision. "Baby, I don't have any condoms or lube. I'm just gonna run to the store at the office and get some. It's 6 rooms and a floor down", I said.

He got off me. "Be quick".

I forgot that I was naked and had a throbbing straight-rod.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked, eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah, clothes", I said.

I put them on quickly. My shirt was on backwards. I covered it with a jacket. I put on my shoes and got my wallet.

Before I left I gave Rain a quick kiss, putting my hand in his briefs and touching his warm member. It was big. It strained against my hand.

"Just think of me. I'll be back before you know it", I said.

I bolted out of theroom afterwards, paying no attention to the bulge that showed on my pants.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4K 189 8
Prologue Quinn MacIntyre, 17 years old gay man, who is out and proud about his sexuality and doesn't care who doesn't like it. He's a ballet and cont...
284K 13.1K 40
*COMPLETED* Rain, an introverted, bookworm with handsome features and a bad temper, moves to LA from a quiet, small town and the transition couldn't...
2.4K 146 35
Cameron and Toby have always flown under the radar, never really being noticed by anyone. But they're keeping a HUGE secret. Since the ninth grade...
811 85 13
Ian and Julian, BFFs for the longest, end up in a mess after a tipsy make-out session sort- of wild night, which turns their world upside down. Majo...