Star Wars Rebels, Ezra's Forc...

بواسطة Notrandomatall

This is a story about when the Rebels crew finds and watches Ezra's video entries. What will the crew find ou... المزيد

Unusual find
What should we do?
Unexpected entries
Visions?
Is she???
Birthdays and Battlefields
He seems so... normal.
Get togethers
Get together part two
Get together part three... Hopefully the last
Get Together Part Four
Get Together Part Five
Vacay? No way!

Get Together Part Six

1.9K 49 26
بواسطة Notrandomatall

This is still the same recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira's eyes widened for a second before a broad but gentle smile broke across her face.

"Let me put Ezra to bed, then we'll talk." Ephraim carefully picked up Ezra as Mira stood. The two quiet as not to disturb the sleeping child.

Squeaks rolled after them, making sure to stay away from their feet.

He rolled into the room as Ephraim laid Ezra on the bed and Mira tucked him in.

"We love you, Ezra." Mira whispered softly.

"Love you too," Ezra grumbled in his sleep as he rolled over.

Ephraim gently smiles, "Goodnight son, sleep well."

The two leave the room but Mira stopped in the doorway, turning to Squeaks.

"I knew I never turned that robot off!" She exclaimed softly, walking over and bending down to turn Squeaks off.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm five thousand percent done with this chapter. I'm posting it at this one and moving on to the next. Sorry it took so long! Wattpad kept deleting my work. That on top of school and life... Yeah.

I'll try to update again today but it won't let me move added chapters so it might take a while.

Just grab onto your PINEAPPLES and cross your fingers and toes!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.7K 292 10
Being alone for eight years has already taken its toll on Ezra, but being alone again might break him. After a failed mission, Ezra's crew has no cho...
29.2K 1.4K 26
One day while on a mission to Lothal, Ezra gets pulled somewhere by the Sith Lord, Darth Vader. Vader forces the young Padawan to join the dark Side...
5.9K 146 10
3 years ago Ezra Bridger was captured by the Inquisitors (roughly end of season 1). Made to believe that the crew of the Ghost were dead, Ezra traine...