Disney descendants fanfiction

By Unicorn8122

this is an idea I had for Disney descendants. More

Part 1: The Castle
Part 3: The Book
Part 4: The Legend
Part 5 :The Darkness
Part 6: The Fears
Part 7: The Nightmares
Part 8:The Legacy
Part 9: The Past
Part 10: The Mirror
Part 11: The Sword

Part 2: Back To Life

219 6 0
By Unicorn8122

Mal's POV
I woke up and realized that was all just a dream. I glanced over to my clock and    panicked when I was staring at the numbers 7:55. School starts at 8:05. I had less than ten minutes to get to school. I hoped out of bed and found a t-shirt and a pair of jeans in my closet. Why didn't Evie wake me up I thought while brushing my teeth while putting things in my bag. I glances in the mirror one last time checked if I had everything and literally sprinted out of the dorm. I finally had normal classes that everyone else had like history of Auradon and things like that. To be honest I kinda of missed goodness class because it was just way easier. As I headed in the class relieved that I made it in time it struck me, I forgot to study for the test today. Dang it, the professor wasn't her yet so I took advantage of it and opened up my notes and started to read. I was half way through when Professor John walked in. He started doing attendance and I continued reading. "Evie" "here" she replied "Mal" "here" I said. I have finished reading my notes when the professor started handing out the test. I  began doing it surprised on how easy it was when it realized it was one of those test that begin easy and end out hard. I finished it and notice I was the last one done which was a bit awkward I guess. Class finally ended and I went down the hallway to my locker. " Hey where were you yesterday" Ben asked approaching me. I was in sleeping beauty's castle I thought " I was at my dorm" I repplied "why didn't you answer my texts"he said " I think I was asleep" I said lets meet up at the mall later" I said "okay" he replied and we headed to our next class.

Im sorry If there is any mistakes I was rushing  on this story and I hoped you enjoyed it bye
-unicorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 19.6K 148
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
153K 4K 36
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
232K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
183K 11.8K 45
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...