Part 2: Back To Life

Mal's POV
I woke up and realized that was all just a dream. I glanced over to my clock and    panicked when I was staring at the numbers 7:55. School starts at 8:05. I had less than ten minutes to get to school. I hoped out of bed and found a t-shirt and a pair of jeans in my closet. Why didn't Evie wake me up I thought while brushing my teeth while putting things in my bag. I glances in the mirror one last time checked if I had everything and literally sprinted out of the dorm. I finally had normal classes that everyone else had like history of Auradon and things like that. To be honest I kinda of missed goodness class because it was just way easier. As I headed in the class relieved that I made it in time it struck me, I forgot to study for the test today. Dang it, the professor wasn't her yet so I took advantage of it and opened up my notes and started to read. I was half way through when Professor John walked in. He started doing attendance and I continued reading. "Evie" "here" she replied "Mal" "here" I said. I have finished reading my notes when the professor started handing out the test. I  began doing it surprised on how easy it was when it realized it was one of those test that begin easy and end out hard. I finished it and notice I was the last one done which was a bit awkward I guess. Class finally ended and I went down the hallway to my locker. " Hey where were you yesterday" Ben asked approaching me. I was in sleeping beauty's castle I thought " I was at my dorm" I repplied "why didn't you answer my texts"he said " I think I was asleep" I said lets meet up at the mall later" I said "okay" he replied and we headed to our next class.

Im sorry If there is any mistakes I was rushing  on this story and I hoped you enjoyed it bye
-unicorn