Part 5 :The Darkness

Mal's POV

We were prepared in class. We were also told that nothing could prepare us. We will face our fears, The Fairy Godmother told us that we might stay in the land forever. I was in bed, eyes wide open. I couldn't fall asleep. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't fall asleep. I just laid there as I thought about how far I had come. I would be going into the land of fairytales soon. Wow life is so perfect. I tried to imagine what the rest of the land of fairytales would look like. The only place I saw was Aurora 's castle. My mother cursed that place. I tear came rolling down my face. I really do miss my mom even if she was evil. She is my mother, the one that raised me. Thoughts and memories flooded my head. Suddenly everything was slipping away. The world was shattering before me. I couldn't see any thing. I screamed as I fell through the darkness.

Doug's POV

So Im going to a land of fairytales. I think I have read about that place before. The kingdom of the past. That's what it is called. I wasn't expecting any if this. I was in class and the next thing I know I'm going to The Kingdom of the Past. Nothing could prepare us. Those words were echoing in my head. A sat down on my bed. Mal, Ben and Audrey. They're coming too. I don't even know what to do anymore. What if I'm trapped there forever, a wandering soul looking for a way out. I wanted to cry so bad. I looked around my room pieces started falling away. The darkness made my eyes go blank. I was just scared,or frightened. I opened my eyes and what a saw was wonderful. The sun shone bright illuminating the field. Flowers started to bloom as if it was welcoming me. I started to walk towards a beautiful lake. I spotted a figure on the ground unconscious. They had purple hair. Purple hair? " Mal" I shouted.

A/N
Sorry if it took really long for me to update. Life is hard.....

Bye :)