Part 8:The Legacy

Mal's POV
Ben and Audrey were in the forest. "Are you guys alright" Ben asked as he approached. "Ya, but what happened in the forest" Doug asked. We saw our fears. The shadows.... they are coming. "Um I don't mean to interrupt but shadow monsters or something are coming we have to go now". I heard them approach us. We started to run the opposite direction towards a familiar castle. We had made it to the gates."It's locked" Doug yelled. "Find the key" I heard. It seemed like it was the wind who just spoke to us. No one was around. "You guys heard that right " I said. "Heard what". So the voice was telling me. I walked towards a huge rock beside the gate. There in the dirt was a golden key. It had the letter A engraved on it. "Try this" I handed the key to Doug. The key opened the gate. We quickly went in and closed it. We slowly approached the castle. "Th-this is my mother's castle" Audrey said. The castle in my dream.. the castle with my mother's spinning wheel. We quietly opened the door and stepped in. It looked exactly what it looked like in my dream. The same glittery dust caught my eye but it seemed like it was manipulating Audrey. She headed up the stairs. My mother's spinning wheel is up there. " Audrey don't go up there" I said. She didn't respond but continued to head up the stairs."Where is she going " Ben asked. " The spinning wheel". His eyes widened. I raced up to Audrey and grabbed her hand but she shook me off. She was right in front of the wheel. I only made it up to see her fall to the ground.