Pitch Perfect 3

By vivaamor

This fanfiction starts after Pitch Perfect 2. "I'm going to miss you weirdos." "Well, we are so definitely g... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
It'd mean the world if you read this author's note:-)
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty- One
Read please :-)
Twenty-two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Our Tale- FATBUMP
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
IMPORTANT
Thirty two
CHARACTER ASK
hello, please read. important!
HELLO
Thirty- three
sorry
Thirty- four
Thirty- five
Thirty- six
Thirty- seven
author's note
Thirty- eight
Thirty- nine
AUTHOR NOTE

Thirty One

1.4K 53 6
By vivaamor

Beca's POV

"But, Aubrey-" Aubrey interrupts me again over the phone.

"I just wasn't feeling good, Beca, calm down. Just leave me be." Aubrey hangs up for the third time. I call her again and she picks up.

"Aubrey-"

"What the fuck do you want?" Aubrey roars. "It's none of your freaking business! I'm tired, so just stop calling before I block you." She hangs up and I sigh as I walk back into the living room. "Where is everybody?"

"I dunno, they left." Amy shrugs. "How's Aubrey doing? Is she okay?" I sit down on the sofa and sip out of my coffee.

"She just wants to be left alone, I guess. She said she'd block me if I didn't stop calling her."

Aubrey's POV

There's a knock at my door, probably the mail man. I walk to the door and open it. Chloe.

"Have you been crying?" She drops her purse and wraps her arms around me. "I don't understand what happened?"

"Oh, nothing, I'm just not feeling at my best is all." She parts from the embrace and raises an eye brow at me. "I'm serious, Chloe, it's okay." I wipe a tear away with my sleeve and then my phone vibrates.

Beca: wtf is your problem

Me: sorry

"So, Aubrey, I'm going out on a date tomorrow, you know." Chloe starts, sighing. "And I don't know what to wear for it."

"I don't know, Chloe, sorry." Chloe follows me to my white sofa. I curl up on the sofa and Chloe sits on the arm of the sofa. "Go ask Beca, she's the one getting engaged."

"But Jesse never cared what she wore and I don't know if the guy is a jusgemental ass hole or not." Chloe points out.

"What's his name?"

"James Rodgers." I look up at her and nod. "What should I wear?"

" A nice sun dress." I advise and Chloe nods. "The yellow one."

"Okay." Chloe agrees. "I haven't been on a date in forever."

"Me neither, you lucky girl." Chloe giggles, and I smile. "No guy would possible ever go out on a date with me, they'd all be drooling over you."

Omigod. I just saw that update of when I was drunk. I am so sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 308 24
История про Ти и её сводных братьев :)
8.5K 413 47
опасная мафия приехал в город. а я-обычная девочка которая просто живëт. но мафия встретила меня и......
41.8K 1.7K 33
Дженнифер Роббенс, 17 лет. После уезда из родительского дома, у нее началась самостоятельная взрослая жизнь. Встретив верных друзей, она нашла и свою...