My stepbrothers and I (#1)...

By Hannahbananah61

Victoria parks' world is turned upside down when her father married the mother of the two hottest guys in her... More

Prologue
Chapter one - I do's and I don'ts
Chapter two - so this is my new reality
Chapter three - well I never would've thought it!
Chapter four - a mother's love is eternal... Yeah right
Chapter five - what the heck is happening?
Chapter six - everyone now knows...
Chapter seven - party!
Chapter eight - they have a brother...
Chapter nine - New York, New York it's a hell of a town...
Chapter ten - what happens in New York stays there...
Chapter eleven - family bonding
Chapter twelve - the boys find out
Chapter thirteen - home sweet home
Chapter fourteen - dates and disasters
Chapter fifteen - through their eyes
Chapter Sixteen - back to reality
Chapter seventeen - The lake house
Chapter Nineteen - Halloween
Chapter Twenty - The New Kid
Chapter Twenty-One - Celebrations and dances
Chapter Twenty-Two - Winter break comes early
Chapter Twenty-Three - Christmas Time
Chapter Twenty-Four - New Year's Celebrations
Sequel?
Sequel!!!!

Chapter Eighteen - Revelations

5.7K 159 2
By Hannahbananah61

The next thing I know is that I'm awake.

I quickly pull my clothes on and leave the room, heading out.

As I walk around, I bump into someone.

I look up to meet the eyes of Randy.

He just stands there, staring at me

"Randy..." I start

"No... Don't give me that whole speech now" he says "it's not like we're dating or anything. It's cool... But if you like them so much why lead me on?"

"Randy I-"

"Actually, don't answer that... I guess this was inevitable. I'm sorry I went off in one like that. I should have handled that better..." He interrupts me and gestures for us to walk and we do. We eventually stop and sit in front of the huge lake. He turns to me and looks at me guiltily "but you know how I was really pissed off and I walked off?" I nod, slowly, unsure where he was going with all this "well, the thing is, I bumped into your friend, Kayla... And I kind of told her everything... But she was drunk so I doubt she-"

"There you are!" Interrupts Randy from behind us and we turn to see a very furious Kayla standing there "when were you going to tell me?"

"Hey Kay" I smile at her sheepishly

She sits down in between Randy and me, and she speaks

"So? I have to hear it all from Randy?" She asks "and I've been your best friend for how many years?"

"Kay, I'm sorry..."

"So, Randy told me everything..." Her mood seems to turn from pissed to excited "...are they as good as everyone says?"

Randy rolls his eyes "really? You're supposed to be mad at her, not praising"

"Right..." She sits up straight "...so, both of them huh? Must be great"

"Kayla? Seriously?" Randy queries

"Dude, chill... I'm just getting some gossip. But if you think you can do better, go right ahead... But first why don't you tell her what you told me?"

I raise an eyebrow at him "what's that?"

"Fine, I guess I haven't been completely honest lately to anyone because I find this a hard thing to do, I mean, I've seen so many people do this and they've been ridiculed about it. But I guess I can't hide who I am anymore. I've been in the closet for too long."

I give him a confused look and he sighs

"I guess it took me a while to figure out because I thought I really liked you and I guess I was being hopeful and I don't want anyone to hate me because of it"

"So, what you're trying to tell me is that you're gay?"

He scratches the back of his neck nervously "yeah, I guess I am"

"Oh... right"

Wow! After Randy's big revelation, Kayla and I go to find Alex. Kayla made me tell him everything and I did.

"What the hell are you thinking?" He asks me and smacks the back of my head

"Ow! What the hell?"

"That was for being an idiot" he says

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I guess I don't want anyone to know, so if we could keep it between us three and Randy that would be great" I say

"Of course, but you can't do this... it's not right" He says

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing... I can handle myself"

The day goes pretty quickly and we drink some and eat and drink and someone orders tons of pizza for people to munch on during the night.

While I drink, I take a walk and bump into Julian.

"Hey, can we talk?" he asks

"Sure, I guess so" I say and he walks in line with me

"Look, about last night... I'm sorry about how Randy found out"

"Don't worry about it. I spoke to him about it this morning and it's all cool" I say "but now Kayla and Alex know"

"Oh..."

"But they aren't going to say anything. I swear"

"Don't worry about it" he says and smiles at me

Later, I drink and drink and then decide I want to explore the woods.

I sit on a rock on the other side of the lake, looking into the lake and I chug on a bottle of beer.

So much for me not drinking much!

I never used to, but since I started getting to know the boys, I've been drinking.

"Hey, seems like a strange place for someone to sit around drinking" comes from behind me "Jules told me you told your friends about what Randy saw and they're okay with it?"

I turn my head to see Christian standing there.

He climbs onto the rock to sit next to me

"I came out to clear my head" I say "and drink some more"

"What's wrong?" he asks me, sitting down next to me and draping one of his arms over my shoulders

"I guess I'm a little confused with everything"

He sighs "I know this whole thing is a lot for you, but my brother and I can't help how we feel about you"

I look away from him, taking another chug from the bottle of beer in my hand.

"It's the fact that I like you guys too, but as you already know, my dad and your mom are married and they got married" I say "I don't want this to hurt my dad in any way"

"Don't worry about it" he says and smiles at me

I stand quickly

"Where are you going?" he asks me

I grin at him and look out to the lake "I feel like going for a swim"

"In Autumn?" he asks

"Sure... why not?" I say "I guess I want stop being so uptight about everything and live a little... maybe I don't want to be the good girl." I climb down from the rock and run toward the lake and I am pulled back by two strong arms around my waist

"Wait" he says "don't you want to strip first?"

I look up into his cerulean eyes and smirk at him "you'd say anything to see me naked wouldn't you?"

"Always" he winks at me

I roll my eyes and pull myself from his grip and run toward the lake, down the deck and before he can grab hold of me to stop me, I jump from the dock and my body hits the water.

I swim back up after my whole body had entered the water and I gasp for air as I resurface.

Christian watches me as I do this

"Are you coming in, or are you just going to continue to stare?" I ask and gesture for him to come with my forefinger.

"It's cold" he says

I pout at him "but the water is nice and warm" I lie. Actually, the water is freezing

"Then why have you got Goosebumps on your arms?"

"From the thrill" I say

He groans "fine, I'll come in" he says and pulls off his shirt before running and jumping into the lake beside me, splashing me in the process and making me squeal.

When he doesn't resurface, I shout his name "Christian? Chris are you okay?"

A few seconds later, I feel something grab my leg and I scream as I am pulled under and then Christian jumps up behind me, grabbing me by the waist.

I groan at him and turn in his arms "Chris, don't fucking do that you jerk" I slap his chest with my hand

He chuckles "come on, I was only playing and you lied about the temperature of the water so I had to teach you a lesson" he smirks at me and pulls me closer to him.

The palms of my hands rest on his chest as his arms circle around my waist

His eyes meet with mine and he leans forward, his lips meeting with mine in a sensual kiss.

My arms wrap around his neck and he grabs my thighs, lifting me up so that my legs are wrapped around his torso, causing me to squeal slightly at the shock of being picked up like this, parting the kiss for a brief second, before continuing.

He breaks from the kiss and plants kisses down to my neck, causing me to moan slightly at it, in my slightly tipsy state of course.

He then pulls back, looking at me intently, his eyes meeting with mine.

He lets my legs drop and pulls my arms from around his neck, taking a step back.

"What's wrong?" I ask him "I thought-"

"Don't worry about it... we should get back now" he interrupts me

I nod and we swim toward the edge and walk up the bank, before heading back.

No one really noticed that I had come in, soaking wet.

I went up to the room I am meant to be staying in and search through my bag for some dry clothes and I head to one of the shower rooms and lock the door, stripping and stepping into the shower.

I quickly change into the dry clothes and tie my hair up in a bun before heading back to the party.

"Hey Vic" Alex walks over to me as I get down the stairs. He looks drunk

"Hey Al, you okay?" I ask

"Yeah! I'm great! I just have one question for you..." he slurs "did you not want me because you had a thing with those two?"

"What? You know why I was reluctant to be with you... Kayla liked you and I only saw you as a friend, no more. It has nothing to do with the twins" I say "speaking of Kayla... where is she?"

He shrugs his shoulders "I have no fucking clue"

"Look, I'll see you later then. Right now I have to get me a drink" I say

Monday morning rushed by and it seemed as though I hadn't slept. Today would be the day we go back home.

"Dad! We're home!" I shout through the house as we arrive back

"No one's home?" Christian says as we do not receive a reply.

I shrug my shoulders at him and we head up the stairs to our rooms.

I go and look all around the house and see that no one is home.

Heading back to my room, I stop by the kitchen and get myself a drink.

I sigh as I drop down on my bed and this is when both boys walk into my room.

"Hey guys... what's up?"

"We thought that maybe you'd like to tell us" Julian smirks at me and winks as both boys make their way over to me.

I roll my eyes and brace myself for what is about to happen next

---

So, this is the next chapter.

Sorry for such a delay in producing it to you... I've been so caught up in other stuff.

Hope you like this

Vote/ comment

So Randy is really gay and Kayla and Alex also know.

If you wish to give me some ideas for the next chapter it would be really cool.

Thanks for reading

Peace out

Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 163 14
✎ | HOCKEY SPORT ROMANCE (Beaumont boys #1) " I don't know how to explain it, Xander. B-but when I am with you I just feel like the rest of the worl...
325 2 15
Claire was a normal girl with a normal life. she was raised by her single mom who always put her first. Claire was a unpopular girl with one true f...
16.1K 306 13
Your abusive father took a step too far, your mother needed help from The Dark Lord. A year later he is your step father. Who has two very handsome...
55 2 19
After her mother's death, Victoria Lewis, twenty-six, editor in an international publishing house, leaves London for New York. There, she hopes to bo...