Getting To Know Jaden (Jaden...

Av _colemisfits_

Hi my names Necole. Yeah Necole but its said like Nacole. My life was pretty BORING before I met Jaden Smith... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Hello
chapter 16(Part 1)
Chapter 16(part 2)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not an update.
Last chappie

Chapter 14

769 17 0
Av _colemisfits_

IM SOOOO SORRY ! I missed you reader I havent updated in WEEKS !! Lol OMGGG feel so dumb ! I been on wattpad more than usuall reading stories and of course my ass doesn't fucking update ! Im sooo sorry ! I left you guys with a cliffhanger and shit ! Lol im really sorry forgive me please ! :)  

==============================

I was in my room just thinking if i should go or not. I mean i have collage and everything and all my friends are here and and im just super scared. But I don't wanna hurt Jadens feelings an im only 16 what do i look like moving in with a guy at 16.

**30 min latter I went downstairs**

While I walked downstairs I saw Jaden paceing back and forth an back in forth.

Me:J im scared i dont want you to hate me if i just say no!

I said while a few tears hit my face. I walked closer to Jaden.

Jaden:Its okay bae if your not ready for that big step your just not ready I love u sooo much i would never hate you Necole

I felt more tears come down my face.

I plopped down on the couch i put my hands covering my face.

I began to peek and he was looking at me all sad like. About a min later he sat right next to me and put his arm around my waist. I started to blush. He started to touch my hands an pulled my hands away from my face. He grabbed my face and looked at me. I looked away but he pulled my face. He started to give me a nice sweet soft kiss.

I started to giggle.

Jaden:What are you laughing at!

Me:Ooooo its nothin important!

I pushed Jaden on the couch so he could lay down. I climbed ontop of him and plopped my head on his cheats. I herd his heartbeat. When i touched his butt his heart started to beat a little faster.

Me:Babey

Jaden:Yes ?

Me:Why cant you just live in New York so we won't have to go thru all of this.I told him.

jaden:Necole its fine. Just look at the bright side when were older we can live in a nice apartment together and can have as many dogs as we want.

I got off of Jaden

Me:Ice Cream ?

Jaden:No need i can make it for you hop on!

Me:JADEN ! Thats not funny thats fucking nasty you nasty ass hoe !

Me:But forreal you want some ice cream

Jaden:Yea I would love some strawberry please if thats what you have.

Me: 2 strawberry ice creams coming up.

I was scooping the ice cream with a ice cream scooper. Than unexpected Jaden comes behind me and put his arms around my waist.

Me:Jaden! Im making your ice cream not now boo!

Jaden started to dry hump me.

I started to laugh.

Me:Stop! Here's your ice cream bae

Me;Thank you beautiful girl.

CRASSHHHH !!!!

Me:Opps dropped my damn spoon haha.

I bent over to pick up my spoon. And what do I see Jaden behind me dry humping me again.

?:Mr Jaden what are you doing !!!!

Jaden:Ummmm errrmm nothing...

Me:Dont worry my moms cool shes just trying to scare you!Mom you look pretty! How was date night?

Mom came walking towards me and gave me a big hug.

Mom:It was really fun hey Nick make sure you keep it down im really sleepy to old to be staying up all night.

Me:Ummm... Mrs.Henry its only 9:45

Mom:My point exactly. Jaden I didnt know you were so handsome !!

My mom said walking towards him giving a hug.

Jaden:Well i do get my good looks from my dad people say.

Mom:WOW ! Well your dad is quit the hottie I should say. Well good night loves ill see you tomorrow Ill fix you guy a big breakfast tomorrow you hear?

Me:Okay mom we love you get some shut eye you need it.

She began to walk up the stairs.

Me:Now back to where we were. I was against the counter and Jaden was kissing on my neck.

I was on the counter and Jaden was kissing on my neck

Me:mmm babe that tickles.

He looked at me and picked me up and laid me across the table.

Me:What are you doing bae?

Jaden:Where's the ice cream?

Me:in the freezer.Right then and there I automaticity knew what he was going to do.

He pulled my shirt up and got the ice cream scooper.

Jaden:Now this may be cold.

I saw him get the scooper and started scooping for the ice cream. I started to feel cold ice on my stomach.

Me:OMG ! Jaden thats so fucking cold.

He started sucking off the ice cream of my body I let out a soft moan and i started to laugh all of this that he was pleasure and he knew i wanted more. He put back the ice cream and picked me up and threw me on the couch.

Jaden:you aint getting now tonight.

I rolled my eyes

Me:whatever I wasnt thirsty for that D anyway !

We started to laugh. Jaden got on the couch.

Jaden: babe im so tired.

Me:i thought I was the only one

Jaden:nooo ! Babe you know why we should do.

Me:and whats that huh ?

Jaden: all nighter.

Me:OMG ! Really !

Jaden:yes we can just like talk all night an be dumb. We can go on youtube and watch challenges and we can do them.

Me:well i always wanted to do the cinnamon one.

Jaden:well we can do that please lets just be stupid all night and whoever falls asleep before 7:00am gotta do whatever that person wants that day. Even if its dumb we still have to do it.

Me:alright. Shake on it?

Jaden: shake on it

We shook hands and looked each other in the eye and said game on !

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...