Chapter 14

IM SOOOO SORRY ! I missed you reader I havent updated in WEEKS !! Lol OMGGG feel so dumb ! I been on wattpad more than usuall reading stories and of course my ass doesn't fucking update ! Im sooo sorry ! I left you guys with a cliffhanger and shit ! Lol im really sorry forgive me please ! :)  

==============================

I was in my room just thinking if i should go or not. I mean i have collage and everything and all my friends are here and and im just super scared. But I don't wanna hurt Jadens feelings an im only 16 what do i look like moving in with a guy at 16.

**30 min latter I went downstairs**

While I walked downstairs I saw Jaden paceing back and forth an back in forth.

Me:J im scared i dont want you to hate me if i just say no!

I said while a few tears hit my face. I walked closer to Jaden.

Jaden:Its okay bae if your not ready for that big step your just not ready I love u sooo much i would never hate you Necole

I felt more tears come down my face.

I plopped down on the couch i put my hands covering my face.

I began to peek and he was looking at me all sad like. About a min later he sat right next to me and put his arm around my waist. I started to blush. He started to touch my hands an pulled my hands away from my face. He grabbed my face and looked at me. I looked away but he pulled my face. He started to give me a nice sweet soft kiss.

I started to giggle.

Jaden:What are you laughing at!

Me:Ooooo its nothin important!

I pushed Jaden on the couch so he could lay down. I climbed ontop of him and plopped my head on his cheats. I herd his heartbeat. When i touched his butt his heart started to beat a little faster.

Me:Babey

Jaden:Yes ?

Me:Why cant you just live in New York so we won't have to go thru all of this.I told him.

jaden:Necole its fine. Just look at the bright side when were older we can live in a nice apartment together and can have as many dogs as we want.

I got off of Jaden

Me:Ice Cream ?

Jaden:No need i can make it for you hop on!

Me:JADEN ! Thats not funny thats fucking nasty you nasty ass hoe !

Me:But forreal you want some ice cream

Jaden:Yea I would love some strawberry please if thats what you have.

Me: 2 strawberry ice creams coming up.

I was scooping the ice cream with a ice cream scooper. Than unexpected Jaden comes behind me and put his arms around my waist.

Me:Jaden! Im making your ice cream not now boo!

Jaden started to dry hump me.

I started to laugh.

Me:Stop! Here's your ice cream bae

Me;Thank you beautiful girl.

CRASSHHHH !!!!

Me:Opps dropped my damn spoon haha.

I bent over to pick up my spoon. And what do I see Jaden behind me dry humping me again.

?:Mr Jaden what are you doing !!!!

Jaden:Ummmm errrmm nothing...

Me:Dont worry my moms cool shes just trying to scare you!Mom you look pretty! How was date night?

Mom came walking towards me and gave me a big hug.

Mom:It was really fun hey Nick make sure you keep it down im really sleepy to old to be staying up all night.

Me:Ummm... Mrs.Henry its only 9:45

Mom:My point exactly. Jaden I didnt know you were so handsome !!

My mom said walking towards him giving a hug.

Jaden:Well i do get my good looks from my dad people say.

Mom:WOW ! Well your dad is quit the hottie I should say. Well good night loves ill see you tomorrow Ill fix you guy a big breakfast tomorrow you hear?

Me:Okay mom we love you get some shut eye you need it.

She began to walk up the stairs.

Me:Now back to where we were. I was against the counter and Jaden was kissing on my neck.

I was on the counter and Jaden was kissing on my neck

Me:mmm babe that tickles.

He looked at me and picked me up and laid me across the table.

Me:What are you doing bae?

Jaden:Where's the ice cream?

Me:in the freezer.Right then and there I automaticity knew what he was going to do.

He pulled my shirt up and got the ice cream scooper.

Jaden:Now this may be cold.

I saw him get the scooper and started scooping for the ice cream. I started to feel cold ice on my stomach.

Me:OMG ! Jaden thats so fucking cold.

He started sucking off the ice cream of my body I let out a soft moan and i started to laugh all of this that he was pleasure and he knew i wanted more. He put back the ice cream and picked me up and threw me on the couch.

Jaden:you aint getting now tonight.

I rolled my eyes

Me:whatever I wasnt thirsty for that D anyway !

We started to laugh. Jaden got on the couch.

Jaden: babe im so tired.

Me:i thought I was the only one

Jaden:nooo ! Babe you know why we should do.

Me:and whats that huh ?

Jaden: all nighter.

Me:OMG ! Really !

Jaden:yes we can just like talk all night an be dumb. We can go on youtube and watch challenges and we can do them.

Me:well i always wanted to do the cinnamon one.

Jaden:well we can do that please lets just be stupid all night and whoever falls asleep before 7:00am gotta do whatever that person wants that day. Even if its dumb we still have to do it.

Me:alright. Shake on it?

Jaden: shake on it

We shook hands and looked each other in the eye and said game on !