chapter 11

It was finally Jaden and I date tonight. I was super happy I honestly couldn't wait. I got out of the shower and put on my black boots and started to tie them.

I walked in my bathroom to comb out my hair I wore it straight down something simple.

Jaden comes and walks in.

Jaden:awwww you look so cute.

Jaden put on a white suite shirt and black skinny jeans a bow tie and black and white vans.

Me:Jaden.... ummmm 1st of all we had sex last night your ass isn't going to get in the damn shower? And lastly I hope you know were just going to times square and hang out there and go to toys r us and get on the Ferris wheel.

He began to laugh.

Jaden:well damn fine.

Jaden went thru his bag and picked out white shorts black and white sneakers and a MSFS shirt and took my ratchets snapback.

Me:ummmm.... boxers Jaden?

Jaden:what?

Me:Jaden you need boxers jerk!

We started to laugh he started to hug me and hold my waist. I gave him a peck on the cheek and look down to the ground and relaxed my head on his shoulder.

Me:babe get in the shower!

I said 2 min latter. He ran to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

15 min. latter Jaden was finally ready. I was laying on my bed on twitter checking out my timeline.

Jaden:babe. I'm ready.

Me:Kay give me 2 min.

Jaden:nooooo. I'm ready.

Me:hahaha shutup.

Jaden ran over to the bed and got ontop of me and said

Jaden:lets go babe.

He smacked my butt..

Me:ouch that hurt Jerk.

Jaden:than get your ass up.

Me:fine!!!!

He got off of me than I got up. I went downstairs to get my keys. We pulled off ready to go

30 min. latter we were there in Times Square Me and Jaden were walking around holding hands. We took a lot of pictures and had a lot of fun.

Jaden:I love this.

Me:love what?

Jaden:I love you. Being with you. Holding hands with you. I'm so happy that I met you on twitter I just followed you for no reason but I'm glad I did. You are beautiful,weird,crazy and just yourself. Its only been 4 months since we known eachother but I belive this is love I know it is!

Me:JADEN! That's so sweet. I never knew that you really u felt that way about me. I love you to Jaden.

He held my face and gave me a nice smooth kiss.

We walked in toys'r'us it was packed!! We tried to get on the Fariss Wheel but it was such a long time. Me and Jaden just decided to go out for a dinner. We went to Don Pablos my favorite restaurant.

Jaden:Dinner fort 2 please?

Waitress: sure right this way you 2.

We followed her to the table. Jaden pulled out the chair for me

Me:thanks sweetie.

J:watchaa geting to drink

Me:ehhh... probably a water. you?

J:coke

Me:cool. "like hello my name is Jaden" I started sing.

J:(laughing) you singing my song aren't you

Me:huh! !! what no! no idea what your talking about

J:funny because I herd "like hello my name is Jaden

J:girl its a vegitarian

Me:who hated to go to the movies and loved to go to aquariums

J:you know my song by heart don't you

Me:hahahah shutup Jaden okay no lie I do.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

mehhhh.... school tomorrow Ill try and update tomorrow

bye loves