Chapter 1

I was lying on the couch watching Kyle XY. I suddenly hear the doorbell ring. I jumped up and it was my bestfriend Q.

Q:Hey Nikki whats up ? Wanna go to the pool ?

Me:Of course! Lemmi just go and put on my bathing suite and I'll be ready to go!

I turn off the T.V and rush upstairs. I open my closet and pick out the cutiest bathing suite I could find.

Q:Nikki hurry your ass up! You know its hot outside cute boys will be there.

Me:I'm getting my towel now!

Im finally ready to go. I slip on some flip-flops.

Me:All ready lets go!

I opened the garage and got my skateboard. We finally get to the community pool. I opened the gate and walked to the chair and threw all my junk on the table. I put my hair in a ponytail and take off my cover up.

My Phone started to Buzz. I pick up my iphone 4 and unlock my phone and got a text from my best friend Bryanna

Bryanna:Heeeey . Check out twitter . I was going thru your followers . Did you know that Jaden Smith follows you !!!

I hopped up and screamed. Q started to look at me like I was crazy.

Q:WTF! What are you screaming about!

I showed her the text and she freaks out. I suddenly laugh so hard.

Me:This cant be happening !

I checked Twitter and Bryanna was right It says Jaden Smith follows me I started to spaz ! This cant be happend. Its not a fake account this is defrfinetaily real.

Q:you know what you can do you can start to DM him and he will probably reply.

Me: well Q idk im not doing that first hes gunna have to do the first you know im a punk!