chapter 9

heyyyyyy readers... I know y'all are like damn she updateing a lot.. but I'm really bored laying on the couch lisoning to Demo Lavato LOVE HER! And I'm on netflix watching so rugrats yeppp... pretty fun. Like I'm really bored I don't have my phone... I feel lonely... all my friends are prob. out habeing fun. and I'm here on wattpad just chilling just pushed my mom off the couch was pretty funny... BUT STORY TIME! !!

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

A week latter....

Jaden: Babe meet me at the airport IM HERE IN NEW YORK!!!!!!!

I jumped up and screamed so loud I was so happy!!

I ran to put on some shoes. I texted All my peeps

Me: AGGGGHHHHH OMFG! !!!!!!! ON MY WAY NOW!!!

I ran downstairs to get my keys on the counter.

?:where are you going?

Me:I'm going to pick up Jaden from the airport I'm leaving now do you mind telling mom if she asks Rick.

Rick:yeah, drive safe lilttle sis.

I ran to my car.

I was supper close to the airport closer and closer I started to get nervous. But finally, I was finnally there.

My heart was racing so fast..

Jaden called me.

Jaden:where are you?

Me:I'm right behind you jerk.

He turned around put his phone in his cakie shorts. He looked at me and opened his mouth he shouted

Jaden:COME HERE NIK

I ran over to him.

He droped all of his bags opened his arms and gave me the biggest hug. He than picked me up and held me tight.

He put me down.He held my face and looked at me in the eyes and started to kiss me on the lips.

Me:lets get out of here.

I picked up 1 of his bags while we were walking to my car he put his arms around my waist and smiled.

Me:your such a jerk..... that I love" I pecked him on the cheek and he smiled

We pulled up to the house I opened the door

Me:hey ricky. where are you going?

Rick:hey. going to the movies than Marie's house. Mom and Dad are out for dinner than are going to a hotel to spend a night. Please don't be stupid and do anything with Jaden.

Me:I make no promises.

Jaden started to laugh so hard Ricks eyes started to get big

Rick:if you do anything please ummmm.... use protection cant have no baby's running around here.

Me:BYE NIGGA.

Me:give me your bags I'm gunna put them up go up to my room go up theses steps and make a right I'll be up in 1 min.

Jaden:Alight boo. Hurry up thou.

I put Jadens bags in the my room. I went up into my room I took off my shoes. Jaden looked at me with a smirk on his face. He started to laugh

Me:what?

Jaden:I wanna cuddle with.

I giggled

Me:hahaha fine.

I climbed on top of hip and laid on his cheats. He put his hand on my waists. He looked at me than looked away than gave me a nice long kiss. I got up than pushed him off the bed. He fell on the ground. I began to laugh! He took off his shoes and got up and climbed ontop of me and began to tickle me! I couldn't help laughing.

Me:STOP STOP I CANT BREATH STOP!

He lifted up my shirt and started to make farting sounds on my stomach. I kept giggling.

Jaden:you want me to stop!

Me:YESSS! !!!

Jaden:than don't push me off the bed.

I went to got to the bathroom to go put on my pajamas. I got out the bathroom and I see Jaden taking pictures.

Me:I wanna take a picture with you!!

Jaden:come here.

We started to take pictures I kissed him on the cheek.

Jaden:what are you doing is this a kissing game?

Me:Well only if you want it to be.

I winked at him. He got ontop of me and started to kiss me.

Jaden:I love you so much. I'm glad I talked to you. your so sweet and your not afraid to be yourself. I always wanted a girl like that.... and I found it. I hope we can be together.

Me:that's really sweet Jaden so you want to be like together boyfriend girlfriend?

Jaden:yeah me and you together through thick and thin and being little love birds.

(sex scene I'm warning you SEX scene)

Jaden began to kiss my neck I let out a slight moan. He than began got kiss my lips and bit my bottom lip on to hard. That was my biggest turn on. He got up and took off his shirt. His body made me go nuts.

Jaden:you like his body dont you

I began to laugh

Me:shutup and just kiss me.

He than took of my shirt and kissed my stomach. We than traded places. I started to kiss his body. He moaned. He started to touch my butt.

(to be continued...... tomorrow I'm sleepy...)