Camren One Shots

Par cmrnotp

Some fluff, some angsty, mostly smut; read at own risk! Plus

Relaxation Methods
Seducing the boss
Good sportsmanship
At the movies
Perks of being the boss
Valentine's day
Teaching the newbie
Teaching The Newbie pt2
Schoolgirl thoughts (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt2 (G!P)
Schoolgirl thoughts pt3 (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt4 (G!P)
Experiences
Beach adventures
The Babysitter (G!P)
Doctor Visit
The good neighbor (G!P)
Dirt Bikers
Dirt Bikers II
Dirt Bikers III
Dirt Bikers IV
Scientific Dreams
Prompts
Not Blood Related
TCAs 2015
Great
Best Friends and More (G!P)
College
Party hosting
Officer
Anonymous (G!P)
The interview
(Not so) Rude Awakening (G!P)
Now the party is Over.
The athlete and the doctor
Anonymous pt2 (G!P)
The athlete and the doctor pt2
The interview pt2
The friendzone is better
Never Have I Ever
Memories and Happy Endings
Memories and Happy Endings pt2
Italy Views
Wedding Gifts
A few Firsts
Memories and Happy Endings(fic)
Absolution
When best friends collide
Rebelious Cheerleader (G!P)
Surprise coming out
Crushes
Fantasies (G!P)
The concert
Fantasy Novel
Modern Dating
Songs of tragedy
Fourth Harmony
H4RMONY
Fifth Harmony

Shiny

8.5K 78 5
Par cmrnotp

Business had been good so I'd decided to rent out my neat little ground floor apartment in the quiet cul de sac I'd lived in for the past 3 years. It was a nice area, "desirable" according to the estate agents, so I knew I'd have no problems letting it.

As soon as the ad appeared in the local paper I was inundated with phone calls. I wanted the new tenant to be female. I had this stereotypical idea that a woman would take better care of the place than a man. Not very logical, considering I was one of the untidiest people I knew. My excuse was I'd outgrown the space and that's why there was clutter and dust everywhere. Not today, however. I might live in a sought after area, but I'd seen enough daytime TV to know you had to make an effort when you were showing people around. So the usually discarded clothes were scooped from the back of the sofa and shoved into the wardrobe, shoes and books were pushed into cupboards and kitchen surfaces were bleached.

Lauren was the first person to view. Lauren Jauregui. I liked the name. It sounded a mixture of feminine and masculine, vulnerable yet strong. We'd arranged a Saturday morning, not too early (I like my beauty sleep), 11am to be precise. The other prospective tenants were scheduled to view after lunch. Lauren only lived the other side of town, just a fifteen minute hop by car, so when it got to 11.35am and she hadn't appeared I was surprised and a little irritated. Finally, at 11.45am, the doorbell rang.

'I'm soooo sorry,' she said sweetly. 'Traffic was horrendous. A bus broke down on the roundabout. Hope I'm not too late?' Her voice was breathy and I could see she was flustered. It was a hot, sticky day, with the sun blazing, horrible weather to be stuck in town centre traffic. Her shoulder length raven black hair was plastered to her forehead and tiny beads of sweat trickled down into the crevice of her luscious full breasts, pushed up to full effect by a plum red halter neck top.

'No worries,' I replied, 'I'm Camila. Come on in.' I gestured her through the door, noticing her long tanned legs, smooth and shapely under a short flared denim skirt.

'Glad you found it okay.' My eyes continued to travel downwards, admiring her turquoise painted toenails. She had pretty feet. 'Nice ankle bracelet by the way.' She smiled, the silver bells jingling lightly in time with the sway of her hips when she walked. 'Thanks. I like shiny things.'

'As you can see this is the kitchen. Small but functional.'

The walls were painted white with a hint of pear, with light pine units. I pointed out the fixtures, my mind elsewhere. 'Washing machine and freezer. Cooker. Sink. Microwave. All staying. The apartment is let as fully furnished.'

The window was wide open but the heat from the summer sun was still oppressive. 'Would you like a drink?' I asked, feeling very thirsty.

'Mmm, yes please. Something cold.'

I opened the freezer, the waft of chilled air very welcome. 'Apple and mango juice?'

'Great.'

'I'll put plenty of ice in it.'

She took it gratefully and sipped. A drop of the golden juice ran down her mouth, and I traced it's journey down her chin and graceful neck, onto her chest down to that deep crevice again. She noticed where I was looking and held me in her warm green eyes for a while, giving a playful smile.

'So how long have you been here? And why are you moving? Not because of some creepy neighbour from hell?'

I laughed. 'No, the neighbours are lovely and I'm not just saying that. An elderly lady lives one side and a young couple on the other. All pleasant people. I've been here three years and I shall miss the place, but needs must. What about you?'

'I've been sharing a house with a couple of friends, which was fun at first, but now it's time to find my own place.' She'd finished her drink already and I downed mine, aware that I was still thirsty.

'Well, best show you the rest of the place. The bathroom's there. Again, small but well designed. Power shower, sink, toilet. Bath of course.'

'I like that it's all white. Clean and bright.'

She was standing close enough to touch, the smell of her sweat mixed with a citrus scent, a heady mixture. I wondered if it was her shower gel - orange blossom, or satsuma or grapefruit. Ripe fruit. I was thinking of those damned breasts again. Stop it, Camila, I told myself.

'And this is the bedroom.' My tongue lingered on the word and I hoped she didn't notice.
She seemed impressed. 'It's very spacious.'

'Big enough.' I found myself imagining her spreadeagled on my queen size bed. I felt like a bitch in heat.

She noticed the big framed photos on the wall immediately. 'Is that you?'

I nodded, blushing slightly. 'I used to do fetish modelling.'

'They're gorgeous. You look so sexy. I love the shiny boots. Those killer heels!'

She looked at me, intrigued and I wondered what she was thinking.

'Through here is the lounge,' I continued, sweating. 'I think it's a good size.'

Her eyes scanned the room, taking in the plasma screen tv, expensive hi fi system, pink leather sofa, pink blinds, polished wooden floor, pink fluffy rug.

'I know pink isn't to everyone's taste, but it's my favorite colour,' I explained.

'Hey, I like pink.' She paused, considering her next sentence. 'But I didn't expect to see one of those in here.'

'I wondered when you'd say something. You can hardly miss it, I suppose. And no, it's not here to hold up the ceiling, as the gas man apparently thought.' She giggled. 'I bet. It's very shiny.'

'Don't worry, I'll take it down before I leave. If there are any marks on the ceiling they'll be fixed.'

'Are you a pole dancer then?'

'No. Yes. Sort of.'

'Do you dance in clubs?'

'I have done, in the past. But I teach it mainly.'

'Wow.'

'I'm setting up a mini studio in my new house, with two new poles and mirrors. It'll look great. I have lots of clients.'

'I can imagine. I bet you look amazing on that pole,' adding, 'You could show me.'

I hesitated, not expecting this.

'I'd love to see you dance,' she continued. 'Go on. Please.'

It was hard to refuse that sultry voice.

'I have to warm up first.'

'Would have thought we were both hot enough already,' she joked.

I put some music on and messed about round the pole, feeling unexpectedly self-conscious. I was wearing tiny shorts and a tee shirt, my feet bare.

'I want to see something spectacular,' she said.

'Quite demanding, aren't you? So you want to see some pole tricks? Okay, I'll give you tricks.' I slipped on my 6 inch pvc platform heels and pulled my tee shirt over my head to reveal my cherry-red polka dot bikini top. I then grabbed the pole and deftly executed a sequence of spins before gracefully throwing my self upside down on the pole and hanging by one ankle, at which point my breasts fell out of my bikini top as I knew they would. We both laughed.

'Very impressive,' she said and I wondered if she meant the tricks. 'I wish I could do that.'

'What, get your tits out?'

Now it was her turn to blush. 'I meant the pole dancing.'

'Anyone can learn, with practice.'

'I doubt that.'

'I'll show you.'

Firmly, I took her right hand and placed it on the pole. 'Feel how smooth it is. Now, place your left hand there, about chest height. Lift your outside leg and swing it round the pole, hooking on. Then bring your left leg round to meet it.'

She looked dubious but followed my instructions and successfully managed to do a basic move.

'Hey, I did it.' She was thrilled.

'I told you, didn't I? Want to try it again? Imagine you have an audience.'

'I don't have to imagine, do I?'

She repeated the spin, more confidently this time. The track had switched from upbeat house to haunting sexy Goldfrapp.

'That's very good. Shall I show you another trick?'

'I'd rather watch you instead,' she replied, twisting a strand of black hair around her finger.

'A private dance then?'

She nodded.

I started to move sinuously around the pole, pivoting, circling, spinning, caressing the pole with my legs, my hands, rubbing my body against it, dancing for her. She was captivated as I climbed and inverted, the moves flowing seamlessly into each other. I ran my fingers through my long brown hair, down my face, my body, pushing my firm breasts together, my hips snaking. Slowly and gradually, I slipped my bikini straps off my shoulders, keeping my breasts covered, teasing. Finally, while still sitting on the pole, I let my bikini top fall to my waist, revealing my small nipples, which were already hard. All the time, I retained eye contact with Lauren, noting her expressions, her reactions to the impromptu show she was getting. I slid down the pole and continued the dance, unhooking my bikini top. But instead of tossing it to the floor, I stepped towards her and in a quick movement, wrapped it around Lauren's wrists, tying it securely. She gasped, and while she was deciding how to respond, I pinned them above her head and fastened them to the pole.

'What are you doing?' she murmured, her voice strangely distant.

'What does it look like?' I buried my mouth in her soft dark hair. 'I'm seducing you.'

I could feel her heart beating faster, her breathing more rapid now. But she made no attempt to pull free. My fingers found the knot of her halter neck top and swiftly undid it, letting it drop on to the polished floor. She groaned as my hungry mouth found her erect nipples, licking and teasing and sucking while my right hand travelled down her satin skin and unzipped her skirt, letting that, too, fall to the floor.

'No panties,' I remarked. 'You are a naughty girl.'

My fingers hovered, tracing ever decreasing circles on her soft belly, down, inexorably, to her smooth, shaved pussy. Slowly. Very slowly, making her wait, teasing her. When, eventually, I exerted the lightest fingertip pressure on her clit, she cried out, as if it was a jolt of electricity. To stifle the sound, I covered her open mouth with mine, kissing her hard, using my tongue. At first, she let me kiss her, simply received the pleasure, but soon she was returning my attention, tentatively at first, then greedier until her passion matched my own. We consumed each other, our sweat mingling, our breasts glistening and sliding together, until we were melting. She pushed her eager wet pussy into my hand as far as she could, her body writhing, hands straining, but I wasn't ready to untie her. Yet. I continued to tantalise her helpless juicy clit, muffling her groans and whimpers with my left hand now, lowering my head to nibble and nip her exposed breasts as she wriggled and arched, so close to coming. When I felt her muscles tensing, I took my fingers away and she bit my hand, squealing with frustration.

'Bitch,' she muttered, her eyes wide and needy.

I smiled. 'Want more?' Before she could reply, I pushed her legs apart and knelt down between them, tonguing her delicious pussy, tasting her, breathing in her essence whilst tantalising her clit with my right thumb and forefinger. Within seconds, she'd exploded, screaming and bucking, my mouth still clamped on her, my hands now clutching her lovely peachy ass cheeks.

She sighed. 'About the pole,' she murmured dreamily. 'When I move in, you don't need to take it down.'

'Why's that?' I replied, wondering whether to untie her before or after I made her come again.
She gave me a cheeky grin. 'I like shiny things.'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
440K 13.9K 26
Read If I May before reading this story.
2.2M 41.5K 30
Camren FanFic. Lauren G!P.