Memories- A LapiDot fanfic

By LumaTheCreative

Takes place before and during The Return and Jailbreak I'll write a better description after I finish a few c... More

Every 1000 years...
Runaway Gem
Destroyed
~Author's Note~
Destabilized- P1
Destabilized- P2
New Beginning
Earth Hub
~Author's Note~
New Recruit
False Danger
Day Off
Peridot's Lament
The Message
The Return
Jail Break- Part 1
Jail Break- Part 2
~ Author's Note ~
Malachite
Trapped
Water Logged
Peri-plane Over The Sea
Together At Last

Brainwash

899 30 13
By LumaTheCreative

"You know she's dead. Who do you think you're fooling keeping up this act?"

"Stop it!"

"Lapis, just listen. She's never going to save you. Those Gems hunted her down like an animal and destroyed her. And they'll do the same to us."

"No they won't! I-I trust Steven..."

"You're going to trust a twelve-year-old human with your life?! Lapis, just let me take over. It'll be better for you that way."

Lapis felt herself begin to sink below the murky waves and struggled to keep herself afloat.

"C'mon... just say yes."

In a moment, she was pulled beneath the water, chains evaporating, vision bleak and blurry. She knew Jasper had taken control, or at least that she wasn't in control anymore.

"Lapis..." Jasper laughed maniacally. "... we're Malachite now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.2K 36
Nico di Angelo, a guy who people know as 'The Ghost King', is going to a place no ordinary person ever went to (well, duh, Nico ain't ordinary, he is...
1.3K 133 12
There's a myth about a golden rainbow that appears in the hidden falls of a small village in the South. This golden rainbow only occur during sunsets...
17K 477 10
With the defeat of the vampires, Marceline and Bubblegum seem to be as close as ever. But what happens when a sudden bolt of lightning brings the Vam...
7.3K 207 8
The events of "Citrus: The Darkest Hour" continue as our beloved Yuzu has taken a turn for the worst. Her evil side, Zu, has hijacked control of Yuzu...