Dragon Slayer Protector (Nats...

By JungkookAnime

(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray... More

2.3.19
(Y/n) (L/n) the Demon Dragon Slayer
Hargeon; The City Where to Meet Others
Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora
Welcome to Fairy Tail
Finding Macao
Dear Kaby
Kiddnaped
(Y/n)'s Life is On The Line, Guys! Fight The Dark Guild To Save Your Friend?
The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!
I Finally Found You... (Y/n) Marvell.. Just Let Me Fight With You Natsu?
Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!
Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!
Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?
Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?
Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?
The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?
The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?
Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!
Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 1
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2
Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil Finial PT <Third Person POV>
Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!

9.9K 244 122
By JungkookAnime

{AN: Listen to All Around Me by Flyleaf to this chapter. I'm sorry that I couldn't put it on here. It's that I'm on a trip right now and I have not Internet. Please enjoy this work that I forgot the put}

Natsu's POV

Keep running... She needs your help... Just keep running to save her.. Break those doors down until you find (Y/n)... I kept on telling myself. This is the only thing that's been keeping me to move. I'm slowly tired, but not really much. I just needed to keep moving to find (Y/n)...

Where the hell are you, (Y/n)..? I'm getting worried about you. I've seen what your capable of when you take those off. And it's not good. You turn into an insane demon... Cold-blooded person, unless Grey, Erza, Happy or me are by your side. I thought.

"Come out, wherever you are Erigor! I'm tried of looking for ya!" I yelled out, breaking down the walls again.

"You in here?!" I yelled out, breaking down another wall. "Or in here?!"

I've done this for sometime now. It's getting boring just looking for him.

I stopped in a room filled with boxes, looking around or Erigor and (Y/n).

"...But what will be the fun in that?"  I heard a familiar voice. I turned around to see the guy who grabbed (Y/n) away from me.

Out of everyone, I get this guy. I thought, mentally smirking. Good. Cause I'm gonna get him back for what he did to (Y/n)...

After I turned around, I got hit with a black shadow... I think? I landed on some boxes.

"There ya go! I've been wanted to give that to you, you Fairy Tail insect."

I got up but my face was stuck on a poster. "You again?!"

"You know, that poster fits you perfectly."

"Shut it, Toupee!" I yelled at him.

"Get it right, you moron! It's Kageyama! Kageyama!" Toupee yelled out.

"Same thing, really..."

"Whatever! Anyways, I figured out your magic. You eat flames to increase you damage. Isn't that you big trick? That pretty stamp out. And it's probably gonna be harder for me to beat cha since you're friend isn't with you. Am I right? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I am."

"Natsu, Happy, come and check this out! Lisanna and I found this in the lake! Isn't it cool?!" I heard (Y/n)'s voice. Then her laughs and giggles were heard.

I was getting pissed off by this guy.

I burned the poster and yelled out, "Now you're really pushing it! I really wanna beat the crap out of ya, but I don't have the time!" I put my hand out in front on him. "Now, tell me where (Y/n) and Erigor is!"

He started to chuckle a bit. "I'm not telling you at easily. If you want that answer, beat it out of me." A magic circle started to appear under his feet. "Knuckle Shadow!"

Shadows stated to move towards me but I blocked it with my forearms.

"So, I get to kick your butt and you tell me where they are? That's like killing two birds with one stone. Now I'm all fired up." I told him.

Third Person

As the fight of Natsu V.S. Kageyama started, the building started to shake. Natsu was blocking each and every attack of Kageyama's shadows.

"Uh, Happy...? Why's the building shaking...?" Lucy asked the blue haired cat.

"I'm pretty sure that it's Natsu." Happy answered.

The fight still continues on with Natsu blocking each attack.

All right, you fairy. Let's see if you can block this attack... Kageyama thought.

Kageyama puts his hands on the ground and calls out, "Snake Shadow!" A magic circle appears under his hands and shadow like snakes approached Natsu. "You can't run away this time! My snakes will ripe you into pieces!" Kageyama told the dragon slayer.

Natsu was just smirking like he was a madman. He put his fist together, with a magic circle appearing in front of them. "I got this perfectly. Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" He called out. His arms were first in a 'X' form. As Natsu ran towards to shadow snakes. He jumped into the air and moved his arms away from the 'X' form, with fire extending out of his fist. Then, he attacked, and finished all the snakes off with one single blow.

"He finished it off with on blow?! Whoa... I didn't think wizards like this actually exist.." Kageyama called out, looking at Natsu.

If that girl is like him, then she's as strong as he is... Two people with similar attacks. This is crazy... Kageyama thought.

"Now, you ready to tell me were Erigor took my girlfriend..? If not, I got a fireball with your name on it." Natsu said, with a ball of fire on his right hand.

"N-no... You're both monsters!" Kageyama said, referring to Natsu and his girlfriend, (Y/n). But, Natsu hit him with his fire since he didn't answer Natsu's question.

As for the others, Grey informed Erza about Erigor's true plan. And Erza told Grey about the Magic Wind Wall surrounding the station. Grey knew that already and what it costed to go through it.

Soon enough, they found out about Kageyama and how he was able to break down spells from other wizards. As quickly as they can, they went to look from him.

Fo Lucy and Happy, they were looking for the fat man known as Karacka, whom is going to kill his own comrade Kage.

As soon Natsu's fire hit Kageyama, there was a loud 'BOOM' that can be heard by the others. They all went straight for the sound.

Natsu's POV

"Look what you made me do! I was trying not to wreak this place up!" I told him, walking towards the guy.

He was against the wall. "Well, I feel better than before! Sorry for taking you down, Diorama."

"It's Kageyama."

"Whatever! Now tell me where Erigor took (Y/n) or else you'll be toasted!" I yelled at him, pointing at him.

He just started to chuckle. "They're long gone, you idiot... They aren't even in the station right now."

"What.?!"

"Natsu!" I just stood still from hearing Erza's voice. "Don't hurt him! We need him alive!" Erza called out.

"Way a go, you fire freak!" Grey called out.

I was confused... "Huh..? Ahh! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID BUT IM SORRY!!!" I yelled out. Erza had her main sword out. She went passed me and aimed for the guy I beaten.

I sighed in relief...

"You will remove the wind barrier and you will do so with out complaint!" Erza told him.

From the looks of it, he was almost in tears.

"Just do it man! This chick's a real monster!" I told him, scared myself.

"Shut up Natsu!"

"Okay! I'll dispel it!" He said. But something was happening to him. "Wh-why..? Karacka..." He said, with his head rolled back. Soon enough, he fell unconscious. We were able to see the man he called out to, Karacka, through the wall.

"Kage!" Erza called out.

I was in shocked from what I just saw.

"No! He was the only way for us to get out!" Grey said.

"Don't die on us, Kage!"

"We're losing him, Erza!"

"You're the only one who can remove the wind barrier! Don't die and hang on!"

"How can you do that t-"

"How can hell can you do that to you only comrade!?" A voice cut me off. My eyes widen...

Th-that voice... It ca-can't be..

The floor in front of me was getting gooey. Then, a body was coming out. It was so much like (Y/n)'s body, but something was different.

This person was looking down, dark demon-like wings coming out from their back, nails grew longer, legs were changing into boots that were connected to her torso, clothing was changing, hair was changing into black mixture of red and blue and a tail was out.

"HE WAS A MEMBER OF YOU OWN GUILD AND YOU TRIED TO TAKE HIS LIFE!!!! HE TRUSTED YOU WITH IT AND YOU JUST THREW IT AWAY LIKE IT WAS JUST TRASH!!!"

"(Y/N)!?" Both Grey and Erza called out.

Karacka got scared and disappeared into the wall.

"YOU BASTARD!!!!" (Y/n) shouted out. She flew over to the wall, calling out, "DEMON DRAGON IORN FIST!!!", and punched it into pieces. Karacka got hit and was flying through the room, knocked out. "IS THAT HOW YOU DARK GUILDS TREAT EACH OTHER!!!"

(Y/n) turned around and her face expression was pissed off. The scar she had was there but it was stretched out and was ended to her neck. Her eyes were red. Shirt was exposing her boobs and stomach.

What is this form...?  Do I have something like this..? I thought.

"(Y/n)?! Is that you?!" Lucy asked, running next to me with Happy. She looked away quickly, but wanting to be seen like this.

(Y/n) quickly turned back to normal, and was about to fall down. She wasn't wearing a shirt, she just had on sweats. And we were all able to see what they did to her.

"(Y/N)!!" I ran to her and got her in time.

"Na-"

"Just relax... You've been through enough..." I whispered, sitting us down in front of the hole she made.

(Y/n) got up like it was nothing.

"I'm not my master..." She said, in a different voice.

"What do yo- AHH!!" Lucy yelled out. She was changing into a little girl.

"Who the heck are you?!" I asked.

"I'm Amy Challace, (Y/n)'s personal demon from the underworld." Amy said.

"So the real (Y/n) is with.." Grey asked.

"The one named Erigor? Yes." Amy nodded.

I frowned a bit.

She's still in trouble.

Amy looked at me then shrieked. "You're Natsu Dragneel, my master's boyfriend!"

"Natsu... What did she just say..?" Grey asked, grabbing me by my vest.

"Oh I was supposed give you this, Natsu." I looked at Amy and saw that she had (Y/n)'s sweater, necklace and bracelet. I pushed Grey away and run in front of Amy.

"How did you get these?!" I asked.

"Demon never tel-" Any cut herself. "Okay... (Y/n) says that she doesn't have enough time until now. She used her magic to buy you all some time to get to Erigor. She's at Clover Canyon."

"What do you mean that that?" Erza asked, having enough to wake up Kageyama up.

"I meant that her inner demon was going to come out and go on a killing spree. But, lucky, I managed to keep it down or the whole three days. You all should get going if you want to get Natsu's girlfriend." Amy told us.

"One question; what form was that at you used to knock out Karacka?" I asked.

"That form? That was her demon form. She was about five, I think. All are more powerful than the last. But she still need one form. I don't think that she'll get it though." Amy answered.

"What form is that...?" Lucy asked.

"I can't tell you that. But she can take souls in that form."

"Oh... O-okay.. That doesn't help me feel better..." Lucy stuttered.

"Aye..." Happy agreed.

"One more question; how were you abl-"

"How was I able to be like my master? That's easy since I've known her when she was with Damon. He was so nice of me being around her and he trusts me with her life. Sadly, she wasn't able to play with me.."

"Let's get going so we can save (Y/n) and our master! And bring Kage with us!" Erza commanded, having Diorama over her shoulder.

"Yeah!" We all said, putting our fist in the air.

Stay away from him, (Y/n)... You can do it... I know you can... And please be safe, I don't want to loose you. I thought, as we were all running to the front of the station.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
1.4M 44.3K 68
(Y/N) (L/N) has always had a crush on Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer. Even though she's only 10 years old and Natsu is 18. But when he and th...
19.2K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
1K 29 23
After an attack on the guild everyone finds out that there's a new enemy who want Lucy, but not just Lucy, her and every other remaining celestial wi...