Falling in Love with the Hero

By blanket_burrito_thou

Meet Madison Lancaster, she is a hot 17 year old smartypants that doesnt like to come out of her shy shell an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day part 1
Chapter 2: First day part 2
Chapter 3: The End of the First Day
Chapter 4: The River
Chapter 5: The 'Hero's Mistress
Chapter 6: Dirty Little Secrets
Chapter 7: All of the Above
Chapter 8: Sexy and No One Knows It
Chapter 9: Mason Surprise
Chapter 10: Planning an unknown plan
Chapter 11: Crazy Teachers That Might be Right
Chapter 12: The Prophecy
Chapter 13: Tacos or Being Royalty... Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 14: Introducing King Hero and Queen Squirrel
Chapter 15: Here comes Blood
Chapter 16: Taking my Mate
Chapter 17: Mason you idiot!
Chapter 18: His touch, his embrace, his everything
Chapter 19: A promise
Chapter 20: Palaces ain't got nothing on me!
Chapter 21: Currently on todays news...
Chapter 22: Temperatures rising and falling
Chapter 23: Positive or Negative or the Traitor
Chapter 24: Jason Blood... Again
Chapter 25: Here-y Here-y! Gather For the Royals Have News!
Chapter 26: Don't party too hard Madison
Chapter 27: Oh my god, stretch marks!
Chapter 28: Graduation
Chapter 29: Coming of age Ball
Chapter 30: The Eternal Promise of Unity
Chapter 31: Long live the King and Queen of Werewolves
Chapter 32: Pups
Epilogue:

Alternate Ending: Epilogue

191 9 2
By blanket_burrito_thou

So, some people got upset with my ending. SO I'll write a new one for those special bookaholics out there that love their happy endings.

Enjoy!

Logan's view: ( 20 years later)

"Pups! Get down here!" I called through the mindlink.

My five pups suddenly appeared before me in my study.

My triplets certainly grew up. Charlotte had inherited her mother's abilities, James inherited mine, now Lucas inherited mine but also Madison's all knowing knowledge telekinesis. But he didn't get those abilities until the triplets decided to give him the throne when they became of age. They decided this when they were eighteen. Lucas isn't going to inherit the throne until his 25th birthday. I'm still teaching him as is Madison.

Then five years after the triplets, Madison told me she was pregnant again with twins. We had a girl and a boy, and again she threatened me we were never going to have sex again. I've been mocking her ever since.

Our young girl, Harper April Ryder and our boy, Carter Jack Ryder, didn't get any abilities other that more heightened senses than an Alpha.

The triplets are 20 now while the twins are 15 years old. I still call them all my pups.

Jen and Mason had six kids, three boys and three girls. Aiden and Lily had two boys. Brandon and Rachel had three kids, two girls and a boy. Michael and Beth had one boy. Most of our kids are around the same age.

Our family is as happy as ever can be.

"Dad, were not pups anymore." Lucas whined for the millionth time.

"To me you will always be my pups ever since I wiped your asses." I laughed.

"Where is that mother of yours?" I asked turning around and then sat in my desk.

"You called us down here so you could ask us where mom was?" James asked incredulously.

"No, I called you down here because... I'm ordering you to not do anything! and I mean anything to even insinuate my about birthday today." I huffed.

"Yeah dad we know the drill. Shouldn't you be telling mom this? She always does something for your birthday." Carter said in a bored tone.

"Oh I know, I woke up this morning ready to tell her. However you lovely mother decided to just ignore me and continue giving me presents and telling me happy birthday." I laughed shaking my head.

"We should take a page out of mom's book." Charlotte told my other daughter, Harper laughing.

"No, you shouldn't. " I growled playfully at them.

"Dad, we have to go. I need to go over some warrior techniques with Uncle Michael." Lucas asked.

I looked at them all in the eyes, I knew they were lying through there teeth... the little shits.

"Very well. Go." I said.

"By the way daddy, " Charlotte paused, I prepared myself after. Something ridiculous always came after one of my girls calling me daddy.

Suddenly they all screamed and ran towards me, "Happy Birthday!" I was tackled by all five of them, they successfully knocked me down to the floor in a dog pile. No pun intended.

I groaned as all of my pups were on top of me forcefully putting all their weight on me. I could hear them all laughing and it was the most amazing and cherished sound I've been blessed to hear in the past 20 years.

"Ugh, you little bastards. Your all grounded." I laughed.

"Happy birthday Dad." They all looked up at me from their tangled up bodies and overjoyed grins.

"Thank you. " I smiled back.

"I missed the dog pile. You guys suck!" I was hit with the most intoxicating aroma that still hits me just as strong as the first day I met her. My mate, Madison.

We all laughed harder.

My kids got up. I sped my way over to Madison after and smirked at her. I heard her heart rate speed up and saw her shiver, that definitely wasn't because she was cold. It felt absolutely amazing to know that I still had that effect on her even at our age and after all this time.

I let my eyes shine over, "Well if it isn't my stubborn mate." I said still smirking.

She groaned then facepalmed, "Everything was sexy up until the point where you opened your mouth." She peaked up from her eyelashes smiling at me. I chuckled.

"Gross,"

"Ew."

"You guys couldn't wait just five minutes for us to leave," My pups groaned at us.

Madison and I laughed, "Oh look honey, our pups want me to kiss the birthday man." She smiled cheekily.

They groaned again, "Come here!" I laughed out.

They all came up and joined in our group hug.

I smiled and enjoyed this moment.

And in this moment I was happy that Madison fell in love with her Hero.

Madison's view:

Later during my mate's birthday, we were all sitting around the dining table. We were eating quietly because everyone else was scared to say happy birthday to my husband.

"Well, I'm stuffed." I said.

silence.

I kicked my husband under the table, his eyes flickered to me with amusement.

"Okay you all have five minutes to say something about today without repercussions." He sighed.

"Happy birthday little brother!"

"Yeah man, congrats on being older."

"Man, I think I see a gray hair."

"I got you something."

"Oh, I did too." They all started to yell.

He started groaning but I didn't miss the slight appreciative glint in his eyes.

We spent most of dinner talking about his birthday and our past peaceful years together.

"Hey mom.." Charlotte asked.

"Yeah, sweety?" I answered.

"When are we going to find our mates? Hell, when are the rest of us going to be able to leave this castle?" She asked.

Silence.

Our children have been home schooled by me for the last 20 years. So they haven't left the castle at all, it's big enough for it all. So, it's guessed that they haven't really had much of an opportunity to find their mates. We decided to keep them all home because we were scared the danger is too great outside the castle. We all decided that.

I glanced at Logan then at all my friends. They stared at us waiting for an answer. All the pups were staring at us as well.

Logan and I sighed, "We've actually been thinking about this lately."

"We're doing this now?" Jen asked us through mindlink. I nodded. She was referring to the fact that we basically needed to kick our pups out.

"You guys have?" Lucas asked, raising an eyebrow.

"All of you?" Jen's eldest son asked. We all nodded.

"You all are leaving the castle. Every one of you are going to go across the country to California and go to school. For the first year we'll give you money to take care of yourselves but after that, we're cutting you off. You need to start learning more responsibilities. You'll all be together for the first year and you'll take care of each other." Logan said.

"You'll all have the opportunity to come home if you guys wish. But that means you no longer have your royal title, you still have a home here, no judgement, and your high status though." I said.

"You guys can't be serious." James said shocked.

"Deadly. We've been training you guys all your life. Your caught up with the rest of the world, you all have further knowledge than any supernatural or human being, and have physical training. You all are ready for this." I said.

They started shouting and getting nervous.

Logan growled, loud.

I cleared my throat, "when we were younger, we were able to get through so much because of our real life experiences, our mates, and a reason to fight for it all. Want to know why? Because we experienced life. You guys need that. We've waited too long for you guys to do this."

"Mom, dad. You guys are really kicking us out?" Carter asked us. Our pups were the only ones talking back to us about this.

"Yes, don't you pups wonder why we still call you pups? You guys need to take your first steps and run. Go on the hunt for life." Logan said.

We were met with silence, "Okay. When?" Lucas asked. I was so proud of my pups, they were already very strong leaders. But they needed to prove it.

"As soon as the youngest turn 15." I said looking at Jen and Mason's pup who is turning 15 in a few months. In time for school to start.

They were silent with agreement.

"Now before we all retire for the night, I have a story to tell. It's a story about love, war, choices, and humor. This is the story of a group of young, strong, adults fought for peace. And it all starting with a girl falling in love with the hero."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.6K 1.5K 45
∆warning dirty parts in book ∆ "alpha is gonna have fun with u "one guy says "what the fuck alpha is gonna be pissed when he finds out there is a fu...
1.7M 34K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...
1.6M 36.7K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
7.3K 291 37
Emna has just turned seventeen, and she loves it. This age is the age where the process of finding your mate begins. Emma just knows she'll have a fa...