AN ACT OF LOVE ✔

By Rahilak_rubab

Hussain Asif, a famous married actor using his acting skills perfectly in his Reel and Real life and fooling... More

INTRO.......✔
Chapter 1 *a perfect date*✔
Chapter 2 *tensed*✔
Chapter 3 *fooling* ✔
Chapter 4 *Father love*✔
Chapter 5 *pehla pyar*✔
Chapter 6 *Family*✔
Chapter 7 *divorce*✔
not an update
Chapter 8 *shifry*✔
Chapter 9 *new Hussain*✔
Chapter 10 * the new A in life*✔
Chapter 11 *Samara's wedding* ✔
Chapter 12 *Love & Pain*✔
Chapter 13 *Love, Pain & Decisions*✔
Chapter 14 *Life Goes On...*✔
Chapter 15 *all men are same*✔
Chapter 16 *Shocked*✔
Chapter 17 *Relieved for short*✔
Chapter 18 *missing Amaya*✔
A/N Trailer here
Thankyou.... :)
Chapter 19 *Pray*✔
Chapter 20 *Houston*✔
Revenge...surly be taken
Chapter 21 *Rain without Pain*✔
Chapter 22 *Family & Fun*✔
Chapter 23 *Angry Amaya*✔
Chapter 24 *Eid and A Dress*✔
Chapter 25 *Mission Mrs. Hussain Asif*✔
Chapter 26 *Hussain is mine*✔
Chapter 27 *Fight between TWO*✔
read it.... A/N
Chapter 28 *Funship*✔
Chapter 29 *Rishtay say laounga*✔
Chapter 30 *Tum Toro Naa Dil Mera*✔
Chapter 31 *Mayoon & Mehdi*✔
Chapter 32 *Bhenji*✔
Chapter 33 *Ve Mein Lutti Gayi Aan*✔
Chapter 34 *I'm divorced*✔
<<<< :) THANK YOU (: >>>>
Chapter 35 *Nikkah & Confession*✔
A/N Stories
IM Back :)
Chapter 36 *New Start*✔
Chapter 37 *The Diary*✔
Chapter 38 *Regretions*✔
Chapter 39 *Paris*✔
Chapter 40 *___R.H___*✔
Chapter 41 *Kameena*✔
Chapter 42 *Late Night Lesson*✔
Chapter 43 *PAST*✔
Chapter 44 *2 Years Later*✔
Chapter 45 *Amyra Vihaan Chudhary*✔
-----Layba Asif------
A/N request to read this :)
Chapter 46 *Pain with Anger*✔
Chapter 48 *HuMaya*✔
Chapter 49 *50 Shades Of Hussain*✔
Chapter 50 *Rehan's Family*✔
Chapter 51 *Crying Ceremony*✔
Last Chapter 52 *Tere Bina*✔
Epilogue *Hussain Asif*✔
THANK YOU ALL !!!
Halal Tale Of Love Is Up !!!
Bonus Chapter *Life Being A Loving Husband & Wife*✔
Keep it Halal (New Story Update)

Chapter 47 *I Love You Amaya*✔

2.9K 172 138
By Rahilak_rubab

Okh so...I got to know from the fb that The Cure To My Heart is completed.... But Heer just died...
I was about to read the story from where I left but now I'm reconsidering it... ahh erum is just an awesome author but, I don't want heer to die... :(
I know I will cry emptying my heart out reading that as I shed some while reading the status that heer died... ahh I can't glup it in...

Ok I know you all are sad already ...don't want you to cry again...so just read this.

Happy Reading

Hussain POV:

2 saal....puray 2 saal baad aj mujhay meri family mili hai,meri bachi khushi say khilkhilaty meri goad main bethi hai par meri biwi...meri biwi mujhsay khafa hai....baat nahi kar rahi mujhsay. is baray say ghar k kisi choty say konay main beth kar ro rahi hai wo .uski ronay ki siskiyaan is ghar mai sunai de rahi hain.

(2 years....after these whole 2 years I met my family again, my daughter is sitting happily on my lap but my wife... my wife is upset with me... she isn't talking to me. In this big house she is somewhere in the corner crying to herself. Her sobs are filling up the house)

"Hussain I think you need to talk to Amaya...give her to me"

Amyra came holding Anaya in her hands but Anaya refuses, she casually moved to Rehan saying him dad. Making me feel pain coz I want her to say me that.

Moving from that topic for a while I walked to the door where Amaya lock herself in.

"Amaya please open the door just listen to me..."

I said knocking the door slowly when someone came holding my hand, moving my gaze to my right I saw Rehan standing there holding my wrist, his eye were red as he was showing me anger.

But I wasn't the one to back off seeing him like this. I want to talk Amaya, make her know that it was all what destiny plans for us no one was at fault so I knocked the door again and after that to have myself jerked back

"ek baar roka to samajh nahi aya kia, us say door raho"
(when I hold it once can you understand, stay away from her)

Said Rehan pointing a finger at my face

"nahi reh sakta mai us say door biwi hai wo..."
(I can't stay away from her she is my wife...)

"thye...biwi thye tumhari ab kuch nahi hai ,jao yahan say"
(was...she was your wife now she is nothing, so go away)

Rehan corrected me about the wife thing but how can I say she is not my wife...

2 saal mai ussay apni is zindagi k auhday say benaam na kar paya to aaj kaisay kar sakta hoon?
(I couldn't replace her from this place of wife for whole 2 years, how can I do it now?)

Walking to the door again I started what I was doing

"Amaya please ek bar sunlo please ek bar, mujhay kuch bolnay ka moqa toh do"
(Amaya please just listen to me once please for once, give me a chance to speak)

I was saying when Rehan jerked me back, making me to fall back to the tiled floor.

He then jumped on me and started fighting like an angry bull but I was just saving myself.

"kaha na duur raho Amaya say kaha na dur raho"
(I said stay away from Amaya I said stay away)

Rehan started saying and started punching on my face.

I heard Anaya's crying voice, then I heard Amyra's shouting voice, I saw Vihaan holding Rehan to make him stop doing that but he was caring about no one. Soon the quite silent hall turned into a messy noisy hall. But even in this much noise I heard the door's creaking voice and soon Amaya's face came to my view with the horrified expressions.

"Rehan please choro ussay, Rehan chorro..."
(Rehan please leave him...Rehan Leave)

Soon Amaya came holding Rehan from back seeing my face time to time with the horrified expression on his face.

Soon Rehan stopped what he was doing and Amaya came to help me standing up.

"chalo tumhari dressing kardoon"
(lets go I'll do the dressing for you)

She said and took me inside her room. While coming in I evilly pushed the door closed so I can get better time to talk her what I was about to.

Amaya was moving here and there in the search of aid box while I was all the time gazing her when she came back holding the box, putting some liquid on the cotton she come closer to my face holding the cotton.

She than put that cotton on my head and it started aching and I mouthed an 'ouch' from that aching when she come closer blowing the air between.

Soon the dressing was done and she was going back when I made her stop by holding her by her wrist.

"ab baat bhi nahi karo gi mujhsay tum Amaya?itna paraya kar diya hai tumnay mujhay?"
(So you won't even talk to me now Amaya? Am I not qualified for that by your side now?)

I asked but she stayed all like a statue in the same posture she was

"aisa bhi kiya kar diya hai mainay jo apni chuppi say saza day rahi ho mujhay tum. bolo Amaya kia kiya hai mainay?"
(What have I done that you are punishing me with your silence? Tell me Amaya what have I done?)

I asked and she moved back making me see her face

"dhoka dia hai apnay mujhay Hussain dhoka diya hai..."
(You cheated upon me hussain, you cheat on me)

She said while gazing the floor, slowly she moved her eyelids to me and our eyes connected with a very newly feeling...feeling of pain.

"shadi mujhsay ki thye to pyar Amyra say kiyoun Hussain? Please batayeye q Hussain kiyoun diya apnay mujhay aisa dhoka?"
(You married me but loved amyra why hussain? Please tell me hussain why did you cheat upon me like that?)

Amaya said and slowly her eyes turned glossy

"jab shadi mujhsay ki apnay apna ghar mere sath banaya to pyar bhi mujhsay he karlete ap"
(When you marry with me started you family with me why couldn't you love me hussain)

She said and was about to open the door when I spoke.

"I love you Amaya...I only love you"
I said with all my heart.

"jhut...ap bus..."
(Liar... you are)

"tumsay pyar karta hoon...main bas tumsay pyar karta hoon Amyra ko pana bus meri ek zid thye"
(I love you... I love you only wanting amyra was my stubbornness)

I said and saw her brows frown

"kaisi zid???"
(What stubbornness???)

She asked

"us waqt tumnay haq ki baat ki thye rishtay ki baat ki thye Amyra say ussay ghar par lany ki to mainay bhi gussay mai akar zid thaan li us say rishta jornay ki...par daikho to kia kar betha, please mujhay maaf kardo"

(At that time you asked me about relation, you asked me with what relation should I bring her with, and I was so stubborn that I tried to make a relation...but see what have I done...please Amaya forgive me)

I said

"Amaya...Amyra ko bricardia tha...jab woh hamari life mai aayi to wo khud ek bemari mai mubtila thye...ussay laga k woh mujhsay pyar kari hai is liye mujhay panay ki chah mai ye sab karwaya. uski koi galti nahi sab naseeb ka kheel tha."

(Amaya...Amyra had bricardia...when she came in our life she was basically suffering from her illness that made her think that she loves me and did those things just to win over me. Its wasn't her fault that all was just destiny's play)

I finally started what I was dying to tell her so she could understand the situation what I was in

"khusnaseebi daikho hamari Amyra to kabhi meri hui he nahi, qk uska nikkah Vihaan say hochuka tha mai aaj bhi tumhara he Hussain hun Amaya..."

(And see our good luck that amyra was never mines, becauseshe was already married with vihaan, I am still your hussain amaya)

"par main apki Amaya nahi Hussain ab....."
(But I am not your Amaya anymore)

"......mai apki biwi nahi. wo rishta to ussi din apnay apni mehdi k din dafan kar diya tha mai bas apki bachi ki maa hoon jis ko ap lejany aye hain. Lejaye ap ussay bhi sath Hussain waisay bhi sara din apka puchti rehti hai"

(.....i am not your wife. You dig that relation on that day of your ceremony now I am just a mother to your daughter. A daughter that you want to take with you take her with you she ask for you every day, anyways)

Amaya said all crying. Seeing her like this I cried along. what was she, happily married girl, my soul mate a happy person and what I made her... How smartly I've changed her personality from chuckling and happy wife to a divorced and unhappy person...I was cursing myself for doing that. Getting closer to Amaya I hold her face in both my hands and wiped her flown tears from my thumbs.

"Anaya mera is liye puchti hai kiyoun k meri Amaya nay ussay mere bary mai bataya hai, mai yahan sirf Anaya ko nahi apni Amaya ko bhi lene aya hoon, 2 saal say mai bus Anaya ko nahi apni biwi Amaya ko bhi dhund raha tha main tum dono ko lenay aya hoon Amaya mai hamari family phirsay complete karnay aya hoon"

(Anaya asks for me because my Amaya have told her about me, I am here not just to take Anaya but t take my Amaya with me as well. In these 2 years I was been looking not just for Anaya but for my wife Amaya too. I am here to take you both with me Amaya. I am here to complete my family again)

"kaisay karaingay apni family complete Hussain? Kaisay apni talaq shuda ko apni zindagi mai wapis layengay ap koi tareeqa hai? batayeye na Hussain"

(How will you complete you family hussain? How will you bring back your divorced ex wife in your life back is there any way? Tell me hussain?)

She said

"ek tareeqa hai"
(There is one way)
I said

"kiya???"
(What)
she asked

"halala..."

Amaya POV:

"ek tareeqa hai"
(There is one way)

"kiya???"
(What)

"halala..."

Words what Hussain said last was echoing in my mind again and again. How could he think that? I will never be of any other....never...I was once married and will always be same...what if now I'll be a divorce that doesn't means that will remarry to anyone just to have my happy life back. If lord wants me like this and I will stay the same

"Amaya are you listening...."

Rehan shook me out of my thought and I saw his happy face in front of me

"are you listening what lawyer said? Anaya can stay with us until she is 8 and after that we can apply for custody case isn't it great"
He said happily

"It is"
I said happily

"im so happy Anaya will be with us"
Rehan said kissing my sleeping baby in his arms

"humaray sath nahi Anaya mere sath rahy gi"
(not with us Anaya will live with me)
I said taking my daughter from him

"Toh ek he baat hui na meri ghamandi assistant"
(So it's same either way rude assistant)
Rehan said coming again to his chill mode making the environment cool

"ek baat nahi hai rehan. im leaving tomorrow from here so Anaya ko apnay sath he le jaoungi"
(It's not same rehan. I am leaving tomorrow from here so I'll be taking Anaya with me)

I said and the environment was like I've said something wrong...

Rehan POV:

Moving left and right, cuddling my pillow I was trying to sleep but it was nowhere to come as I was thinking one same thing...

Amaya will leave tomorrow and there is no way to make her stop. There was only one thing in my mind to do but seeing the time I controlled myself to do that for a while...but later...

I couldn't control myself so making myself up I walked to amaya's room and knocked it, she opened after a while but she wasn't looking sleepy

"Amaya please kal mat jao mujhay chor kar please..."
(Amaya please don't leave me tomorrow)

I said and she just smiled
Okh so that's a no...Then plan B the truth plan
I thought

"Ok so I know this may sound very awkward but I want to confess something..."

After a short breath break I started again

"I love you Amaya. I love you so much. Will you marry me?"

Was what I said all in one breath and ran out of her room without knowing the answer don't know why....

Halala:
It's a thing a divorced couple do to be married again with the same person they got divorced with... basically in Islam when a man gives divorce to his wife the woman than becomes haram (kind of unacceptable) to that man... if they want to be married again a girl need to become halal (accaptable) first for her ex husband. she needs to get married again to another person and then he will give divorce again to that girl and then the girl is allowed to married her ex husband... this process is called halala, But all above it doesn't mean you cannot take divorce seriously. I mean come one why would you give divorce to your wife in the first place. Plus the thing ALLAH doesn't like the most and doesn't want it to happen is halala.
Even if halala takes place to make a girl halal (acceptable) from haram (unacceptable) to her ex husband, in my opinion it's still not halal (acceptable)

Okh so a lot happened here....isn't it???
Hussain wants halala?

What you think will Amaya do that? and Rehan... OMG he loves his own ghamandi and kameeni assistant...

What you think?
Is Rehan is the one for halala?
Will Amaya marry Rehan?
What will happen next?

Do vote...do comment...I love to read that :)
love you all

Be Blessed &
Stay Happy

Take care... will meet you below :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 3.8K 27
He was a just a beast to them..... But the moment I saw him....proved me that my belief in angels is not just a belief.....angels are alive.... His p...
71K 5.1K 16
"he's not real." "you don't see what i see. you wouldn't understand." "what is there to understand? you have an imaginary friend!" where yoongi gro...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.9M 225K 147
Psychology, if it's your cup of tea, opens doors to a lot of interesting characteristics and traits that human beings encompass. Reading about it wil...