Manage Me I'm A Mess (All Tim...

By katiebarakarth

Alex and Jules have been best friends for years. They know everything thing about each other... except that J... More

Manage Me I'm A Mess (All Time Low Fanfic)
Picture Day
Jealous
Picking Up The Pieces
What Are You Trying To Prove?
They're Called All Time Low
Project Runway
Trouble
Any Other Girl
My Jules
Fight
Going Too Far
Just One Kiss...
Man Up, Gaskarth
Who Said Anything About Love?
I'm Tired
I've Got A Plan
Take It Off
What's Up, Gaskarth?
The End [Part 1]
New Beginnings
Ride Home
Vegas
Gambling
Disrupting My Sleep
Happy Birthday
Some Best Friends They Are
Coffee
How Many
The End [Part 2]

Relationship

4.1K 107 15
By katiebarakarth

"Wow," Alex breathed out.

"Yeah," I laughed.

I could hear his heart beating under his chest against my ear. I smiled and cuddled myself farther into Alex. He played with my hair, twirling it between his fingers. I looked up at him and he looked back down at me. He leaned down to kiss me and I kissed him back lightly.

"Jules!" I heard Sam screamed from up stairs.

I groaned and called back, "What Sam?"

"I'm coming down!" he announced. Alex went to get up but I pulled him back down in the bed with me. I could hear Sam jiggling the door knob. "It's locked," he said dumbfounded.

"Yeah, so go away!" I shouted.

"Who do you have down there?" he snickered, "James?"

I rolled my eyes. Let your brother catch you making out with a guy once and you'll never hear the end of it. I glanced up at Alex. He just rose an eyebrow at me.

"Go away, twerp!" I yelled.

"You've seen James?" Alex asked gingerly rubbing my back.

"You remember James," I half asked, half told him while letting my fingers dance across his chest.

He 'hmm'ed, "I remember hating him."

I shook my head, "You liked him! You guys were friends!"

He sighed, "Not after he dumped you."

I closed my eyes.

"Are you going to sleep?" he asked.

I opened my eyes to look up at him, "Maybe, why?"

"What time does your mom get home?"

I glanced at the clocked ang gulped. It was six o'clock. Alex and I had been fooling around for three hours straight.

"Around now," I told him, "And wow, you have stamina."

He laughed, "Practice makes perfect."

"What do you mean she locked the door?" We heard my mom call. The door knob jiggled at the top of the stairs, "Jules, unlock the door. Is James down there?"

Alex sighed sounding slightly annoyed, "How often is James down here?"

"Once," I spat, but not at him.

The two of us started getting dressed.

"Jules!" My mom shouted.

"Mom, I'm down here with Alex," I called back.

"Hey, Mrs. Gaskin," he called with a smile when I glance back at him. We'd both ffinished changing.

I walked up the stairs and unlocked the door. I let it swing open. Alex came running up behind me.

"Let the James thing go, it was a year ago," I sighed.

My mom held suspicion for a moment before greeting Alex politely and walking away. Sam stuck his tongue out and ran away.

"Ugh," I groaned and slammed the door behind me.

We walked back downstairs to my bed. I let out a sigh, "Alex, what are we doing?"

He raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

"I mean what's going on with us? We just slept together," I gasped and fell back against the bed. "I ust slept with my best friend."

He laid down with half his body on top of mine so that his face was in the crook of my neck and his lips were pecking at my neck.

"So?" He asked. "I liked sleeping with you. We should do it more often," he joked.

"Like friends with benefits?" I asked.

"Somethind like that," he mumbled and his breath shuttered against my neck making me shiver.

I turned my head to lock my lips with his. Even though I started the kiss he took control of it. He opened my mouth with his tongue to create a war and tangled his hand in my hair.

"Jules!" I heard Ally shouted.

"What?" I yelled frustrated that I couldn't seem to get a minute alone with Alex.

Alex and I ripped apart from each other in a heart beat. He flicked the TV back on and groaned. It was Project Runway.

"Is this show ever not on?"

I laughed and tapped his forehead, "DVR."

"I'm coming down," Ally announced already making her way downstairs.

She sat down in my spinning chair and twirled around until she was facing us again. "You two friends again?"

Alex and I glanced at each other with a knowing smile. "Something like that," he answered.

"Good because I need to talk to the both of you."

"Okay, what's up?" I asked.

"What do you think of Jack's new girlfriend?" she scrunched up her nose.

"She's fine," Alex shrugged.

"He should be with you," I declared.

Her eyes widened flasely and she blabbed, "Me? And Jack? No, ew, no, that's gross. He's... gross. We could never be together."

I rolled my eyes, "Why not?"

"Because he drives me crazy," she groaned.

I smirked, "That's the best kind of relationship."

She ignored me and moved on trying to dodge the delicate subject of her and Jack. "Anyway, speaking of relationships I know this guy."

"Really?" I asked.

"Omg," Alex gushed mockingly, "Is he like so hot?"

I elbowed him and Ally rolled her eyes again. "Yes! Jules, get excited."

"Did he ask you out?" I beamed in excitement. If Ally couldn't have Jack she deserved someone... to make Jack jealous because they're perfect together.

"What? No," she shook her head, "For you. You're going to tap that."

"Tap what?" I asked confused.

"Ally's 'Mr. Hawt'," Alex growled.

I blushed. Of course Ally had to do this in front of Alex. It would've been embarrassing enough a week ago when Alex hadn't seen me naked, but now he had and even though we were just friends with benefits I couldn't see other guys. Could I?

"No," I answered.

"What? But you haven't even seen him yet!" she whinnied.

"Ally."

"Jules, come on. He's gorgeous. He could blow any guy out of the water and you could blow h-."

"She said no!" Alex barked interrupting Ally.

We stared at him wide eyed. I slowly turned back to Ally and we worked through the uncomfortable silence.

"It's okay Ally. After Rudd I think I'll wait a little to date anyone," I thanked her for the offer.

"Okay, well I think you should meet him anyway. I think you two would really hit it off, even if you were just friends."

I nodded, "No problem. How could I say no to another friend?" I laughed awkwardly.

A/N: So you can follow me on my twitter for this account (@katiebarakath). That's be cool. Comment, vote, and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 929 73
______ "I need a room for a night?" I ask the lady at the check in desk at the hotel. She didn't question the tears running down my face, or my phon...
37.4K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
101K 2.1K 40
Stella has had feelings for Alex Gaskarth for years. Unfortunately she can't do anything about them because she's Zack Merrick's sister. So they'll h...
88.7K 2.3K 27
Katie and Alex met only for a night and boy did that night turned their lives around. Katie and Alex got married in Vegas after one drunken night and...