The bad boy, the best friend...

Por Momo3625

A/N: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 13 AND I KIND OF HATE IT, BUT PEOPLE GOT MAD WHEN I SAID I WANTEDNTO TAKE I... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author's note
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
The Note
Sequel!!!
SEQUEL IS HERE
Announcement!
Deleting this?
Bye Bye Sequel And Something I Didn't Tell You Before

Epilogue

1.1K 96 11
Por Momo3625

Amy's P.O.V

"I now present to you, your graduating class of 2015!"

As soon as our Principal finishes his sentence, I watch as everything kind of turns into chaos. I can barely comprehend who is who within the tangle of bodies. But that doesn't really matter.

I just graduated.

I realize that my picture of how I saw my graduation playing out several months ago has changed drastically. Mostly because of Brandon. Boyfriend or not, we had made a pact back in freshman year that we would graduate together. They played a little video in his honor, with a bunch of pictures and everything. A lot of them were of the two of us. I will admit that I cried a little, but could you really blame me? He' s still kind of my best friend.

Lysander is doing well. I almost cried again during his valedictorian speech. He's still going to be on crutches for a little while but at least he isn't in his wheel chair anymore.

Then there's Ben.

No seriously, there's Ben.

I smile up at him as he walks over towards me grinning. He picks me up and spins me around, making my heart soar in my chest.

Surprisingly enough, Ben graduated with better grades than I did.

"We're finished," Ben says burrowing his head into my shoulder. "We're free."

I grab his hand and begin pulling him towards the gym doors. I was already starting to feel claustrophobic being in between all those people.

When we get outside I immediately pull Ben's lips to mine. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I don't give to him at first. I never do. So he bites my lip and a moan escapes from me.

"I feel like it'll be awkward if I say something to stop this," I hear Lysander's voice say. "But I feel like it would be even more awkward if I just sat here and watched."

I pull away from Ben to see Lysander and Bella sitting up against the school a few feet away from Ben and I. Bella is Lysander's girlfriend. She's really pretty, she has long black hair that curls at the ends. She's a British transfer, her and Lysander became official almost two months back. I'm glad Lysander's happy, he deserves it.

"You have terrible timing," Ben mutters looking over at Lysander.

"I told you we should've just went to the car," Lysander says looking at Bella.

"Yes, because sitting in a ninety degree car is so much more intimate," she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "I can't believe your air conditioner is still broken."

"We could've rolled down the windows," Lysander shrugs. "And at least the heat still works."

"Because the heat is going to be so much more helpful in the summer."

"Don't be mad at me," Lysander grabs her hands with his.

"I'm not mad at you."

"Liar."

"I'm not lying!"

"It's okay," Lysander bends over and kisses her on her cheek. "You look adorable when you get angry."

My heart is literally beginning to melt at the sight of how cute the two of them are together until Ben says something:

"This is puke worthy."

"Stop it," I say slapping his shoulder and glaring at him. "It's cute."

"No, puppies are cute," Ben says shaking his head at me. "This is just overkill."

"We should probably go find our parents now," Lysander says as people begin to pile out of the school. "We'll see you at dinner tonight."

"Later dude," Ben and Lysander do a fist bump. Lysander and Ben have actually been hanging out a lot more after what happened to Brandon. At first I thought it was just because Ben felt sorry for Lysander and wanted to be a good guy, but I guess they actually bonded a little and have some kind of mutual bro friendship or something.

Bella helps Lysander stand up and steady himself on his crutches. I give her and Lysander a hug, and I watch them as they slowly maneuver over to Lysander's truck.

"I should probably do find my mom," Ben says looking back towards the school as people begin to pile out.

I should probably call my Uncle. He couldn't make it to the graduation because there was just no way for him to come today. We found a really good rehab facility for him a little while back. We're getting closer again, and he's been doing a lot better. He makes sure to call everyday, and my life has just been pretty good lately.

Before Ben goes to find his mom he tells me to wait for him in the car. So I stand outside of the car and lean up against it. I watch as people file in and out of the school, people that for the last four years I've really gotten to know. I see Bethany with her parents and some of our old cheerleader friends. I see Selena and Connor getting their pictures taken and just having a good time. It's going to be so much different in college. I've always been pretty popular among the general population of this school, but in college I can create a new image for myself. I don't want to be just that popular girl, or just Brandon's girlfriend. I want to just be me, as cheesy as that sounds.

And as I'm looking out at all my fellow classmates I'm taken aback when I see Ben, Wes, Alex, Jake, and Aaron streaking across the parking lot with about five teachers chasing after them.4

Streaking? Honestly? I never thought Ben would even attempt something like that. Before graduation we agreed that he wasn't to get arrested before, during, or after graduation. But it doesn't look like he's going to follow through on that agreement.

So I just shake my head, smiling a little bit at my boyfriend's antics and get into the car.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Amy we have to go!" Ben shouts at me from downstairs.

"Ben, shut the hell up! I need to finish doing my hair."

We're supposed to be meeting Lysander, Bella, and their parents for dinner. But if we're late it is not my fault, Ben took up most of the little time we did have to prepare for the dinner, locked in the only bathroom claiming that he needed to fix his hair, because according to him "hair like this doesn't just happen." So I got dressed and everything, but by the time he finally got out of the bathroom I didn't even have time to admire how sexy he looked in a tux because I only had like five minutes to do my hair before we needed to leave.

""C'mon Amy," Ben says appearing in the doorway of the bathroom. "You don't even need to do your hair, but we need to leave."

"Benjamin hair like mine doesn't just happen," I say quoting what he'd told me earlier.

"But you're already gorgeous and we really need to go."

"Ben why do you care so much?" I ask turning to him while simultaneously combing through my hair. "You're never on time to anything."

"Well I kind of need to talk to Lysander." Ben says, his voice getting a little bit higher for some reason. He's nervous about something...

"Fine," I huff turning back towards the mirror. "Go get in the car, just give me five more minutes."

Ben leaves to go get into the car and I switch into freak out mode. I think maybe a messy bun might work in my current predicament, but I'm going to have to like perfect it.

Finally after undoing and redoing my messy bun I just go with it, I guess it doesn't really matter anyways. I walk out to Ben's car and soon enough we're speeding off towards the restaurant.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Took you guys long enough," Bella says after the initial hellos are exchanged.

"Amy doesn't know how to utilize her time correctly," Ben shrugs and I don't bother saying anything.

So we eat and talk and everyone is comfortable with everything. I didn't know where Brandon's parents and I stood after what had happened, I wasn't sure if they would hate me or not but they still seem to treat me the same, even though I'm with Ben now. About halfway through eating our meal I notice Brandon and Lysander keep sneaking glances at each other and then they both stand up at the same time. Lysander taps a knife against his cup to gather everyone's attention.

They both stare at each other for a few very awkward moments.

"Dude are you gonna say something or not?" Ben says raising his eyebrow at Lysander.

"I think you should go first," Lysander says.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to."

"Jesus you're such a sissy," Ben says rolling his eyes and crossing his arms over his chest. "Just do it already."

"Okay," Lysander breathes out. He looks down at Bella then back up at Ben, his eyes are pleading with Ben to not make him do whatever he's going to do but Ben just nods his head towards Bella. "Well Bella...hmm..well okay. So basically, I um, wanted you to know that I'm very thankful for you. And uh, I think you're really beautiful, and I mean as most of you already know my life has been complete shit lately. But I mean, now I'm finally happy and it's just weird trying to say this but at the same time it isn't. And yeah this is kind of sounds confusing, because I mean, it is. I don't even understand like half the stuff I just said...but um, I just am kind of at a loss of words, and not very many people can affect me that way. So I just wanted you to know all of what I just tried to say, and so yeah..."

Bella is beaming up at Lysander, her face flushed and her eyes squinty like she's trying to hold back tears.

"Now before you make out," Ben says uncrossing his arms. "I do have a few words to say myself. Amy this is weird. I won't lie, you started out as like, a girl I just wanted to get laid with."

"Well thank you," I say sarcastically.

"But something changed," Ben says grinning down at me. "Don't ask me what, because I'm probably just as confused as you are. I don't know if it was because you seemed like more of a challenge or because I actually find your constant sarcastic remarks actually kind of hot, but for the same reason as Lysander I just want you to know that I'm thankful. And as much of an asshole as I can be, I really do appreciate you and I'm proud to call myself your boyfriend. And I'm glad to call you my first serious girlfriend. And really, tonight Lysander and I mostly just wanted to tell you both..."

Ben pauses and looks over at Lysander, and Lysander nods.

In unison they say, "I love you."

I look at Bella and Bella looks at me and we both break down. It's the sweetest gesture I've ever gotten, they must've snuck away and planned this while Bella and I weren't paying attention.

"But wait there's more," Lysander says like one of those TV announcer dudes.

"As a tie for our love for you," Ben says smiling widely and producing a small rectangular box from his pocket. "We purchased these promise rings for you. We'll wear ours everyday if you do too. This may not be a marriage proposal, but it's a promise that we're in this for a long term relationship, not just the perks of right now."

Bella jumps up and hugs Lysander and they start whispering and smiling at each other but I remain seated. Staring at Ben. He walks over to me, still grinning, and bends down in front of me. He takes my hand with his and slips a ring onto my ring finger and I smile back at him.

"Did I surprise you?" He asks.

"You're such a asshole," I cry pressing into him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Why?" He asks chuckling.

"Because I love you too."

And then we're kissing, and Lysander and Bella are kissing, and it's just perfect. Maybe not how I pictured the end of my high school story, but it's still perfect.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Finished... I'm literally not sure how I should feel about this finally being done. It took eight months but I finished it. Well thanks to everyone that stuck with this story this long, and yes I do have Kaya Scodelario as Bella because I read Scorch Trials and I've always shipped Thomas and Teresa so there ya go. Dylan O'Brien and Kaya Scodelario are my Lysander and Bella, Pic of them off to the side---}}}}. This is so weird... I don't know whether or not to do a sequel, there's already a lot of other stuff going on, but for you guys I just might do it. I love you all!!!!

~Fin (End)

Instagram: momo36235

Vote

Comment

Follow

Fan

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
353 6 20
"I hate you Adrian Becker. I hate you. And this is a FACT." I shout while he restrains my arms pushing me against a door. "Lie all you want, Beth...
Bad Boys' Freak Por Mai <3

Ficção Adolescente

263K 7.3K 29
|| Highest Rank - #40 in Teen Fiction (4-20-17) || [previously called The Bad Boys Nerd] [previously called Broken Love] {first story, so it's rough}...