Keeper of the Devil Fruits (...

By chrisymd

There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone wi... More

Kiri D. Kazuto Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Rewrite

Chapter 25

4.3K 118 7
By chrisymd

Kaz

"Nami;" I let out a quiet gasp before rushing over to her and pulling out some of the iron stakes holding her prisoner. "Hey answer me, hey Nami answer me." I say lightly tapping her cheek after I got her out of the stakes. She lets out a little cough before opening her eyes and she looks at me.

"Who are you?" She asks quietly and I chuckle.

"I'm a friend now how 'bout we blow up these damn trees?" I say helping her stand and she nods.

"Yeah let's do that." She says and I help her over to the fuse. I hold onto her arm lightly as she bends down and lights the fuse.

"Okay let's get the hell out of here now." I say before gently picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. I run out of the Daft Greens towards Shiki's palace and Nami starts banging on my back a couple feet in.

"What are you doing? We need to get out of here before we're eaten by the animals on this island." Nami says and I turn back to look at the trees just as they blow up.

"Don't worry about that. You helped speed up my plan anyways." I say as the trees suddenly blow up and when the noise settles down I let out a loud whistle.

"What the hell are you doing? That'll just bring the animals towards us." Nami says and I just sigh.

"Will you shut up? You don't have to worry about the animals; I've got those covered." I say as I turn around and I only get five steps before Nami lets out a scream.

"It's a tiger; a tiger's after us." Nami screams and I turn around to see the flower tiger from before with the mouse thing sitting on its head.

"Oh it's you guys. Let's head to the main meeting room. We'll probably find Shiki there as well as your crew knowing that captain of yours." I say looking at Nami before climbing onto the back of the tiger and I set Nami behind me. "Hold on tight or else you'll fall off." I tell her as we take off at the tiger's fastest pace yet. Nami lets out a shriek before tightly wrapping her arms around my waist and most likely reopening my wound. I let out a quiet grumble but keep my focus on the task at hand.

"NAMI." A scream resonates through the air and I get the tiger to stop. I look over to where the sound came from and spot Usopp and Chopper on the roof beside us.

"Who are you?" Usopp asks me as he aims his Kabuto at me.

"I'm not the one you should be worrying about at the moment. Nami got Daft; there should be a cure somewhere in the palace." I say gently handing Nami over to Chopper. "If you guys are here then that means Luffy's after Shiki." I mutter before tching. "I was hoping to get that bastard." Some beams of light smash into the deck we're standing on and after we hit the ground I look up to see Shiki there.

"Now you've done it girl." Shiki says and I pull out a throwing knife before throwing it at him. He dodges it and goes to glare at me but his eyes widen in surprise when he spots me before narrowing; "Never thought I'd see you again."

"I was hoping to never see you again too but you've crossed a line." I say glaring at him.

"Oh what line have I crossed?" Shiki asks.

"A couple actually and I'd personally like to beat you to an inch of death but it appears there's someone else standing in line in front of me." I say and Shiki shrugs.

"Well let's get this over with then." Shiki says and the snow around us starts moving and it forms lion heads.

"We're surrounded!" Usopp shouts and I whack him on the head.

"Don't point out the obvious." I say and Usopp glares at me. The lions start moving towards us and just before they hit us Luffy takes them out.

"Luffy;" Chopper and Usopp scream.

"Nami I'm gonna beat the crap outta him and we're gonna go home." Luffy says completely ignoring me and I roll my eyes. "Leave him to me you guys. Take care of Nami; you too." Luffy says looking back at me.

"Yeah sure I'll help them." I say and I run off to help the guys with Nami. "Okay so Dr. Indigo will most likely have a cure. Chopper use your nose and lead us towards the place that smells the most chemically." I say and Chopper nods before taking the lead. A couple seconds later we burst into a room filled with some plants. Usopp and Chopper stop to look at the plants.

"They're all IQ plants. They're using the moonlight to grow them." Chopper says and I run towards the door located on the other side of the room.

"Guys come on. We don't have time to look at the pretty flowers." I say pushing open the door to reveal a lab. I rush up to a nearby shelf that holds tons of bottles and start scanning them to determine which one is the cure for Daft.

"An enemy;" Usopp and Chopper say at the same time. I look over and quickly pull out my knives when I see Dr. Indigo sitting on the railing on the second floor.

"You smell like chemicals. You must be a scientist." Chopper says.

"Yes a very good one." Indigo says.

"Give us the cure for Daft." Chopper yells at him.

"Why should I? You idiot;" Indigo says while laughing before pulling out a small bottle from his pocket. "This is what you want, right? I always carry it around for emergencies."

"Well that's easy then." I hear someone say from the doorway we came in from and I shake my head. He probably got lost again and ended up here. I use this time to quietly sneak up to the second floor and get behind Indigo. I switch out the bottle for an almost identical one with green liquid; I used my curse to help make the switch without anyone noticing. "We just have to take that drug away from him." Zoro says walking into the room just as I return to where I was standing before. "Stay out of the way. I'm gonna slash him to shreds."

"Zoro;" Usopp and Chopper call out in happiness.

"You followed me all the way here..." Indigo trails off. I don't think that's exactly true Indigo.

"Yeah get him; we need the drug he has." Usopp says and I finally see Zoro's whole outfit. Why is he wearing a suit? I'm not complaining since he looks good in it but it's ... un-natural I guess. This is my first time seeing him in a suit or anything formal actually.

"Slash me? You good-for-nothing from the East Blue. The destruction of a worthless sea like the East Blue makes absolutely no difference to the world." Indigo says and I clench my fist in anger. I see Zoro also tense before quickly attacking and the fight transitions outside.

"Come on let's get out there as well." Usopp says but I stop them.

"First we should treat Nami." I say holding up the cure and their mouths drop to the floor.

"How'd you get that?" Usopp asks as Chopper instantly gets to work.

"When you guys were focusing on Zoro I snuck up behind Indigo and switched the containers." I say and as soon as Chopper finishes treating Nami we head outside to see Zoro's fight. We get out there just in time to see Zoro get hit with one of Indigo's chemical ball thingy.

"Zoro;" Chopper calls out.

"You okay?" Usopp asks.

"See how powerful Chemical Juggling is?" Indigo says. The cloud around Zoro clears up to reveal him standing there.

"I don't have time for a juggling act." He says and I decide that this is my time to leave. I jump over the railing when Chopper and Usopp are distracted. When I land a loud explosion sounds above and I quickly look up to determine what it is. A green and purple ball of flame greets me. A couple seconds later it turns red and I sense Zoro rush at Indigo. I turn my back and head over towards where I sense some of the animals attacking Brook and Sanji. When I turn the corner I spot Sanji jumping onto a roof in the direction Robin's in and Brook's still standing on the walkway surrounded by the knocked out animals. Brook turns to look in the direction Robin's in as well and I spot an animal that kinda looks like a rhino getting ready to attack him from behind.

"Oh hell no you don't;" I say kicking the thing in the face. It goes flying into the wall and Brook looks over his shoulder at me.

"Ah I did not see that one. By the way miss..." Brook starts and I kick him in the head already knowing where this is going.

"No you can't see my panties you damn pervert." I say and Brook sits up rubbing his head.

"How'd you know I was going to ask that?" He asks.

"You had a perverted aura around you so I just did process of elimination." I say and the rhino finally makes its way back into the open. I hear it starting to paw the ground getting ready to charge and I glare at it. "Don't even think about it." I say pointing a finger at it and a deadly aura surrounding me.

"Robin-chan!" I hear Sanji say and I look over to spot an ape trying to kiss her. I pull out a pretty hefty knife and whip it at the ape. He barely backs up in time to escape it and even then it took some of its fur off. Sanji turns around to look at me and I just give him a shoo gesture.

"Well are you going to get her or not?" I ask and Sanji turns around. He starts running up a rope at full speed and I continue on my way. I head over to the eastern side of the palace grounds and when I get there I sit down cross legged. I get into a meditating position and focus my energy on what I'm about to do. I feel the energy course through my veins; eventually my blood starts boiling and gets into a rhythmic pattern.

Thunder starts cracking and I feel the wind pick up. I hear lighting crackle as well and I finally open my eyes to be greeted by an almost pitch black sky. I feel a smile make its way onto my face as it finally sinks in that Shiki's plan will finally be foiled. I ran into Shiki maybe a week after I had first entered the Grand Line. He tried to persuade me to join his crew but I refused over and over. He eventually kidnapped me like he did to Nami and he held me in a locked room with virtually no way to escape but I can find an escape path almost anywhere. I was able to sneak out but in the process I learnt about what Shiki was doing. I had no idea what he was really up to but to learn that he was experimenting on the animals that lived here and eliminated the villages as well. I managed to destroy his research and I thought it was all but it turns out that he had some stored away somewhere.

I spot Luffy with his third gear activated and his giant foot located in the clouds. I already know what he's up to. I quickly get up and place a toque on my head. I start running towards where the Sunny's located but I know I won't make it in time. Luffy's foot smashes into the island splitting it right in two and I avoid the cracks as best I can. I grab Luffy after he's done shrinking and I pick up my speed as I continue running towards where the Sunny is now floating in the sky. I reach the edge of the island and I jump right off the edge. I keep a tight hold on Luffy as we fall through the black cloud and a second later we stop falling. Actually there's something solid under my feet and I look down to find that yellow bird that's been hanging out with Luffy and Nami mainly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.8K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...
2.4K 11 185
In this story, it will be about a girl who lost her brother when she was little and was taken in by a young boy named Luffy. A boy who said he would...
14.8K 717 101
A storm that reached the East Blue once separated three friends who were on a ship. Three friends with a difference. Yukiji was one of them, the sist...
1.4K 50 53
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...