The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

By Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... More

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap

6.1K 214 119
By Pupkey

Yo Mina!!!

I wanted to share this awful experience that made me realize...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...I can't stop embarrassing myself in school -_-"

I fell...I front of the whole class...

The cause?...a fan...a frigging fan!

Of course I laughed cause that's how I am ^_^, ...but...these girls...they just kept laughing and laughing with their annoying giggles even after the whole thing passed! -~-

They weren't a bit concerned!

I just sat down normally and everybody was calm and a bit worried except them!

One was even crying!

I wanted to punch 'em soooo bad!

But unlike Natsu I can control my anger...sometimes of course!

Enough about how awful today -28 sep- was, how was your day?

Good, Bad, Average, Terrible?

Well ain't that nice!...or bad!

Enjoy this new chap!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!!
NOT me!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

I woke up groaning as I felt something vibrating next to me. I turned so my face was on my pillow. I inhaled it's nice scent which was sweet...like vanilla.

I got up a bit and squinted my eyes to adjust to my surroundings. I grabbed my phone and put it in my ear.

"Moshimoshi..."

"..."

"Moshimoshi?..." I said for the second time. I frowned and looked at the phone.

"Oh, ahahahaha." I laughed quietly noticing I grabbed my glasses case. I put it back and grabbed my phone.

"Moshimosh-"

"Where the heck are you!?" I pulled the phone away from my ear and groaned.

"Luce...sleep...five more minutes..." I said laying back on my pillow and inhaled it's nice scent.

"Five more...ARE YOU IN YOUR HOUSE!?!?" She yelled making me groan more. 'She's gonna turn me into a death person'

"...Mhm..." I hummed back in response. There was a silent in the other line.

"..."

"Luce?..."

"NATSU WE'RE IN SCHOOL ALREADY!!!" She yelled and I looked at the clock next to me.

"IT'S 7:52!?!?!? WHAT THE HECK!!!" I exclaimed jolting up and going to the bathroom and started stripping out of my clothes.

"We thought you where here already since you usually get up real early." She said sounding a bit guilty.

"Its fine. I'll be there in a few!" I said hanging up and getting in the shower.

I took one real quick and got dressed as fast as I could but didn't put my shirt on all the way, jut on my head leaving my white tank top exposed. Also put on my black convers since it was the closest thing to me. I also just stuffed my scarf and glasses in my crimson backpack. I didn't bother brushing my hair 'which was still damp' so I just headed straight for the kitchen. I put Happy's food in his bowl and got myself a quick breakfast from some left overs. A toast with spicy egg omelet and combined that with a spicy French toast I had. They where left overs so I guess it's a quick breakfast. I mean, I didn't make 'em right know so. Oh, and I also got some left over bacon from yesterday. And juice.

I exited the house already finishing the toast sandwich.

"Kso...I won't make it if I walk...I'll take the car!" I thought getting on the car, started the engine and drove as fast as I could to school.

I got there and exited the car. Everyone that was still outside where looking at me weirdly. I thought I also saw some girls blushing. Nah.

I kept running not caring about the looks I was getting. Then I accidentally bumped into someone causing me to take few steps back.

"Kya!"

"Oof!" I regained my posture and looked at Lissana who was on the floor.

"You moron! Watch where your g-" she stopped and stared with a gaped mouth and flushed cheeks. 'Maybe it's her make up thing that makes girls look like they're blushing. I dont know what it's called. Either way I don't have time to deal with her.'

"Gome, Liss" I said helping her up and ran to the classroom leaving her still gaping in the hall way.

I made it to my class and quickly went inside panting. I took a bit to breath and looked up. The whole classroom was looking at me.

"Um. Can I help you brat?" I looked at Guildarts with a confused frown and raised brow. Some girls giggled.

"Who's he?"

"I don't know but he's cute!"

"Nani?..." I muttered. Then I thought that I knew what was going on so I made a run for it.

"I got to go. For a sec. Sumimasen." I said walking out but got a quick glance at Lucy and Levy who where looking at me confused.

I left and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was down, my shirt was half way, no scarf and no glasses. I looked the same to me.

'How did they not recognized me?" I thought for a second.'I guess in there eyes I look different.'

I put on my glasses and scarf. Adjusted my shirt and went out. I headed for the classroom. This time I was greeted by snickering.

"Looks like the Nerd is late!" Some guy yelled from the back row. "What's gonna happen to your attendance record if you keep this up?" He said smirking. I glared at him.

"I dont know. But you wanna know what's gonna happen to your face if you keep this up?"

"H-huh?" He shivered confused under my glare making me smirk in satisfaction.

"That's what I thought" I finished making my way to the back row but herd some people talking in a low voice.

"See I told you he changed!"

"He actually talks more and fights!"

"Plus he's been causing a lot of trouble from what I've herd."

"Like what?"

"Well do you know that the bathroom has six toilets right?"

"Huh? I only saw five last time I went"

"Exactly"

It wasn't my fault. Ice pervert got his stupid shaved ice that he brought, all over me and Metal face. We washed our clothes but got even with Gray. He made it but the toilet didn't. Gray took his shirt off when we dunked his head in the toilet, making it block the toilet which exploded with water when we accidentally flushed it. It will be missed.

The rest of the day went by in a flash. Went to class, took notes, fought with Ice princess and Metal face, challenged Laxus to a fight which he won proving that my hypothesis about me having an advantage when we last fought in the darkness being true.

Right now me and the group where walking to Fernandez café.

"Ne, Natsu?" I looked at Lucy and Levy who where staring at me.

"Nani?"

They looked like they where hesitating but Levy spoke.

"C-can we ask you something?... b-but y-you don't have t-to answer if y-you don't want to..." She said and I slowly nodded.

"We where wondering... what happened to your parents?" She asked and I stopped in my tracks and so did the whole group now looking at me.

"Huh?" I said a bit confused on why she asked that. Lucy spoke.

"Is just that...when we go to your house there's no one there besides you and Happy. I only know about your dad but nothing else. Gray was gonna explain more to me and the group but he forgot too. But it's OK if you don't wan-"

"Iie. I'll explain. I actually forgot to tell you guys to. Lucy and Gray are the most informed out of all of you so its kinda unfair." I said cutting her off. The others looked at me and nodded.

We got to the cafe and entered.

"Welcome back guy's. It is nice to see you've grown quite fond of this place." Said Mystogan giving us a smile which we returned.

"Mysti, would you mind if I take a few minutes before I start my shift?" Jellal asked and Mystogan nodded at his little brother. 'Dang poop! I miss Zeref-nii!!!!"

"Arigatou!" Jellal said as we walked to our usual table.

"You can start whenever you want to Natsu." Erza said and I nodded.

"Well to put it in a simple way, when I was born my mom had this weird disease which I told you guys about..." I said looking at the guys who nodded in response."...well because of that disease, she died moments later after she gave birth to me. The doctors never knew about it until she passed. Its some sort of rare illness I guess." I took a deep breath before continuing." When I was three years old, my big brother had a...small incident where he killed two people who threatened him and was arrested because the cops wouldn't listen to him." At this point they (A/N: Erza, Jellal, Mira, Juvia, Levy and Gajeel) perked up and looked at me weirdly.

"Wait, wait, wait. Didn't that happened to Zeref?" Asked Mira confused. I nodded.

"Turns out Zeref is my blood brother. Im the one he wanted to protect from those guys."

They looked straight up shocked.

"Wow. Just...wow." Levy said still shocked.

"Wait. Then how did you not remember him?" Asked Erza. I was about to speak when Metal face opened his stupid mouth.

"Probably because his brain wasn't to big back then." I glared at him and continued.

"When me and my dad went to the police station, I guess I had some sort of panic attack and fainted causing me to hit my head, hard, in the floor. I got amnesia and my dad thought it was best if he didn't tell me about him." I took another deep breath which for some reason I've been doing a lot, and continued talking." When I was seven, my dad left one day without saying anything. I searched for him for days but gave up thinking he didn't want me anymore. When I was ten I met Zeref in a park as a stranger. He helped me keep going, taught me how to fight since he liked it too and became a big brother to me. Years passed and here we are now. I remembered him a mont ago and confronted him about it. We made up but I told him to stay away for a while until I cooled down. I also found a letter from my dad which explained that he left to get justice for Zeref-nii. He hasn't come back yet but there is hope." I finished and looked at them. They seemed to be processing what I told them.

"That actually makes sense. It's a bit complicated to understand but it makes a lot of sense. It must have been hard to go thru that alone. But now you have us." Jellal said smiling and Erza nodded.

"You've been thru a lot Natsu. We're here for you if you need us." Said Levy and Lucy nodded.

"We'll be here if something happens. You can count on us Pyro." Said Gray smirking at me with Gajeel.

"Yes, we appreciate you sharing this with us Natsu." Mira said giving me a sweet smile.

"Juvia agrees with Mira-san and everyone. Juvia appreciates Natsu-san for telling us this! Well help Natsu-san at all costs!" Juvia said smiling and everybody nodded smiling brightly with her. I gave them my signature grin.

"Arigatou, min'na! I'm happy I found such great nakama."

-Somewhere else-

Zeref's POV~

I was walking happily around the park where I met Natsu again and sat down in the same bench. I was really excited to see him again. It's been ages in my opinion.

"Excuse me sir?" I looked to my side to see a boy with dark purple hair and blue eyes.

"Hai? Do you need something bud?" I asked smiling at him. He nodded slowly with a nervous smile.

"I-I was wondering if I could borrow your phone to call my dad. I kinda lost him when he saw some lady and ran towards her." He said sweat dropping. I chuckled and nodded at him.

"Sure. Here." I said and he smiled and sat next to me while dialing his dad's number. He put it on his ear and started talking.

"Otou-san where are you!?... I don't care if the lady was calling you, you left me alone...I'm still in the park...No I'm with a nice man who let me borrow his phone...OK I'll be here." He hung up and handed me the phone.

"Is he coming to pick you up?" I asked and he nodded.

"Arigatou...uh?"

"Zeref." I said and he smiled.

"I'm Romeo. Would you mind if I stay here until my dad comes? He'll be here in a few seconds." He said and I nodded.

We just talked about random things until he's dad came.

"Romeo!" He's dad yelled getting our attention. I turned to Romeo and he smiled at me.

"See you around Zeref-nii!" He said running to his dad who waved at me. I smiled and waved back.

I got up and started heading to my house. I decided to take a short cut thru an ally way that people nearly went thru. I put on my headphones and hummed to the song that was playing. Then I stopped in my tracks when I thought I herd something behind me.

I turned around and took of my purple head set, placing it around my neck.

"Is somebody there?" I asked but no answer. I looked around wearily as I felt a presence. My eyes widen as I felt someone behind my and quickly spun around but just saw a metal pole and an evil grin.

*Thud*

I fell on the floor and herd evil chuckles around me. After that I just saw darkness. Nothing but darkness.

------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!

Still hope you enjoyed!

I think it came out a bit crappy but tell me what you think!

Like, comment and follow me if you'd like!

Thanks for all the support you've been given this story!

I'll see you next time!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 135 20
Modern AU Lucy Heartifilia spend the rest of her 6 high school years isolated and lonely, getting the pain and suffering through bullying inside and...
997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
267K 9.5K 30
Lucy Heartfillia is a young and beautiful girl. She is an elite general of the capital army of Magnolia. She has a caring father, friends, and is ve...
182K 8.1K 53
Lucy Heartfilia is a normal girl. She goes to Fairy Tail Academy and is one of their top students and leads a normal lifestyle. She lives alone in a...