My Life is a Typical Teen Rom...

By daringadventure11

Typical fictional boy Typical fictional girl Typical life? Allison Chambers couldn't help the fact that her... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 / Epilogue
Extra

Chapter 15

1.4K 47 5
By daringadventure11

Friday is over. That means weekend. Sighing as I opened the school front doors I saw the light fall of snow on the ground. I groaned and made my way over to my car only to squeal when a black chevy pulled up in front of me. The window rolled down and I was met with Jaxon staring at me.

"Get in, kitten." I stared at him and shook my head. trying to move past the car. Though before I could get away Jaxon was out of his car and dragged me to the passenger side. He sat me in his car and buckled me up before going to his side.

"Where are you taking me Jaxon?"

"Drag race."

I stiffened and looked out the window as the world passed by. After an hour or so, Jaxon pulled over into a gas station. I scrunched my brows as he got out but I saw he was pumping gas. Though he left it in the tank as he came over to my side and opened my door handing me 40 bucks.

"Get us some drinks, pizza and snacks, kitten?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the money heading inside the gas station. When I was in the chip aisle debating on a bag, someone came up behind me.

"Boo."

"Geezus." I squealed turning around to see one of Jaxon's friends. I think it was Tyler. He was laughing his head off and I gave him a glare before grabbing the blue bag of Doritos, and some Fritos. I went into the drink aisle and grabbed myself two Mountain Dew's and a water. When I went to turn around Jaxon was there along with Tyler looking at everything in my hands.

To say the least it was hard to hold all of this. When Jaxon looked up he saw my glare and gave me a cheeky smile before grabbing the chips. "You forgot the Dr. Pepper, Gatorade, and the Lemonade." He listed each as he grabbed them from the cooler and I rolled my eyes. "Also you forgot the Lay's Sour Cream and Onion. Tsk Tsk, Kitten." He walked away and I rolled my eyes.

When he grabbed the chips he tossed them at me, making me almost drop the two other bags I had. He has all the drinks while Tyler has like 10 bags of candy and some soda's as well. When we got to the little oven thing that holds the pizza's did I see Devan and Ruby.

When Ruby saw me she gave me a tight stare. I looked away and towards the cashier. He was yelling at some dude trying to buy cigarettes.

When I looked back Jaxon was right in my face. "What?" I questioned with some sass as he raised an eyebrow.

"Did you want pizza?"

"Who doesn't want pizza dipshit." I bit my lip after I said that and all three of the guys laughed while Ruby stared at me and then Jaxon.

"You're too funny, Kitten." I rolled my eyes and walked to the counter with Jaxon behind me. He had 4 pizza slices, 7 drinks and 3 bags of chips. It was 39.82. Jaxon smiled proudly at me and I rolled my eyes grabbing one of my Mountain Dew's and heading to his car. A few minutes later everyone walked out and came to his car while Jaxon put everything, that was in the paper bag, down by my feet. He stood outside his door for a few minutes before the three walked out. Ruby and Devan got in one bright red Mustang, while Tyler got into a blue Dodge.

Jaxon started off going onto the highway and I looked at him. "Where are we going?"

"Englishtown, New Jersey."

"WHAT?! Jaxon that is like 6 hours away!"

"Get comfy Kitten."

"Hmph." I grumbled and grabbed a piece of pizza and took a bite.

~

It wasn't snowing when we got to Englishtown, New Jersey. But I really had to pee. I drank both my water and one Mountain Dew, and 2 pizza slices and half a bag of chips. Jaxon parked over to the side next to Tyler and Devan. When he got out, I followed suit, tugging my light sweater closer to my body. This didn't look as shady as it did back home, but it still creeped me out.

Tony never traveled this far for a race, then yet, dad and mom would have killed him. If he hadn't already done that himself. Well he didn't, that creep underground apparently had something to do with it, ugh.

I saw Jaxon and his friends pretty far up but saw the bathroom sign and quickly went that way. There were surprisingly no girls in the bathroom- besides one girl with a needle. Okay...

I quickly did my business and left the bathroom looking over my shoulder in case that drug did real wonders on that girl. I went to walk back to Jaxon's car but saw him a few feet away with Tyler, Devan and Ruby all looking around. When he spotted me he glared at me before stomping my way.

"Where the hell did you go?!"

"That bathroom?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Next time tell me."

I just rolled my eyes. Tell you. You left me in the ditches before I went to the bathroom. He gripped my shoulders and led me to the fence to watch a couple races. Tyler left after a few races, and Jaxon informed me he was racing.

Tyler soon pulled up in the raceway and I watched as he did all the stuff before meeting the guy at the start line. Some girl in bimbo clothes waved a checkered flag and both cars were off. Tyler passed the finish line first but when he was pulling around his car started smoking. He got out angrily and opened the hood. Devan mumbled something and he and Jaxon went over to help.

Great alone with Ruby. Who I'm pretty sure doesn't like me.

"So, Allison." I looked over at her and saw her staring at the boys. "I want to be blunt. Jaxon and I were in a romantic relationship once. But that ended and know, I have Devan."

What the hell do I say to that?

I nodded and looked around. "Okay."

"What do you see Jaxon as?" I looked back to her to see her staring at me with crossed arms.

"I- I dunno. He's my best friends brother. And lately he's been dragging me to places I don't want to be." I mumbled, looking at the guys waiting to race but having to wait even longer because of Tyler.

"You don't find him attractive or secretly liking how he's kidnapping you?"

Yes.

"No. Especially after I hear him with one of his sluts almost every night." I looked over to her to see her surprised at my comeback. She just nodded and then smiled when Devan, Jaxon and Tyler came back over.

"Damn car is busted." Tyler mumbled slumping against the fence beside me.

"Sorry?" I questioned and he shook his head with a smile at me. I felt Jaxon stand behind me as he waited for his turn.

Devan soon left followed by Jaxon. Though he turned me to him and gave me a puppy dog look. "Gunna wish me good luck Kitten?"

I shook my head and went to turn back but he gripped my hand and turned me to him again. "Come on Kitten, wish me good luck."

"Good luck." I said in a monotone voice. He gave me a glare before pinching my cheek. I swatted his hand away and he and Tyler laughed while Jaxon left to go race.

Devan did good. Until the end when the other guy rammed into the back of his car at the end. Devan got out and looked at his bumper. It was on the ground. He was about to punch the guy that hit his bumper but a guard pulled him back. Jaxon was next, and I prayed silently that nothing came of his car.

He sped across the finish line 2 seconds before the other guy. Which was big deal apparently. He pulled out of the raceway and to where he parked earlier. He came over with us with a huge grin as Devan came over with a grim expression.

"I won baby woo!" He grinned at everyone and some people even looked over. "So, Kitten, do I get a winner's kiss?"

I scoffed. "You wish." He rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around me. I twisted away from him, but he just tightened his hold. Screw it. It's kinda nice.

Look who's falling.

Ugh.

We stayed for a couple more races only because Jaxon wanted a few more minutes before driving the 5 hours drive back home. The racers lined up and I saw an all too familiar car. It is the same car that raced against my brother when he-

The opposing car, the dark blue Chevy, was flipped up in the air doing a 360 before landing. I held my breath as the red car zoomed across the finish line. The Chevy was totaled and there was fire coming from the hood. Everything was so surreal. It was like seeing this happen to Tony all over again. But Tony made it threw. Not for long because of the fighting, but he made it through.

Just the way the car flew in the air and hit the ground, so much could have happened. Ambulances were heard and some silence, but I could hear the loud voices of people moving and the tires screeching, people leaving the horrid scene.

It was the same- it is the same. The same thing that happened to Tony.

"ALLISON!" I whipped my head to the person screaming in my face and saw Jaxon. He looked kind of, worried. "Get in the car, Kitten." I obediently got in the car, taking shotgun as the two boys and Ruby were squashed in the back. Jaxon quickly got in and sped away.

I don't know how long it has been since we sat in silence, but all I did was stare out the window as we got onto the highway and back to Somerville. "Allison?"

I turned to look at Jaxon who was tapping his fingers against the steering wheel.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry you had to see that."

"It's not like I haven't seen it before."

"What?" He peered at me. I shook my head and looked out the window.

"Have you seen an accident like that before?"

"I don't want to talk about it Jaxon."

"Is that why you got fired up the first time, because someone you knew got into an accident like -"

"SHUT UP. I don't want to talk about it."

"NO. I wanna know about IT. You get all cold shouldered when I take you to them I wanna know why. I don't want to be in the dark."

"Well you're going to be."

"I DON'T WANT TO BE!"

"Just shut up Jaxon. I really don't want to talk about it."

"Why? Why the fuck not?"

"Jaxon chill." Tyler piped in.

"No. I wanna know."

"FINE THEN! YOU WANNA KNOW. I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WAS REALLY CLOSE TO ME, THAT FUCKING GOT INTO A DRAG RACE ACCIDENT JUST LIKE THAT ONE! SNAPPED HIS NECK AND THEN WENT FIGHTING UNDERGROUND. IT'S SAFE TO SAY HE'S UNDERGROUND NOW OKAY. SO YES, YES I KNOW SOMEBODY THAT GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT AND DIED BECAUSE OF IT! OKAY. YOU HAPPY NOW? GOOD, SHUT THE FUCK UP."

I didn't mean to blow up like that, but I did. I looked out the window and wiped my tears. Stupid hot neighbor. Everyone was quiet after my confession. Jaxon had a guilty look on his face as he stared ahead of him and drive on the highway. Devan and Ruby weren't doing anything and Tyler looked awkward as hell.

"Listen, Allison-"

"Shut it Jaxon."

And so he did.

~

When we got back to our houses I quickly climbed out and headed inside. I was well aware that is was almost 2 am, but it was such a long trip I didn't bother seeing if my dads were up and headed to my room. I quickly went to the bathroom and got into my cupcake pajamas.

My light pink bootie shorts and my long sleeve pajama shirt that has a cupcake on it. I crawled into bed, and I was almost out when I heard shuffling.

Damn, Jaxon.

I opened my eyes to see him sitting next to my bed staring at me. "Sorry. I'm hard headed, Kitten."

I sighed and rolled over. "You're good."

"That action doesn't say I am." He crawled into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist tugging my back against his chest. "I just, I told you something about my mom. And you seemed to know something about that accident today. I guess I just wanted compensation."

"You want compensation?" I questioned turning to face him. "My mother barely eats 2 pieces of toast a day. She's dying, slowly. Right before my eyes. And even worse, they won't tell me how much longer I have with her. She makes it seem, some days, as if she's going to pull through but then I read her charts and she's doing horrible. She puts on a smile for me, making me forget she's dying of cancer and yet when I leave that building I feel more connected other than anything. But I know, I know she doesn't have much longer. And that sucks. There is that good for your comp-"

He cut me off. Well his lips did.

They moved softly against mine, making my knees go weak. Good thing I'm laying down. He pushed himself up on one arm, as one hand held my cheek, his lips gently taking my bottom lip in his. When his tongue ran softly against my bottom lip, I let out a gasp and he slid right in.

After the shock, I slightly pulled back and looked up at him in shock. He smiled softly down at me and kissed me once, a peck, and laid back down pulling my back to his front.

"Goodnight, Allison."

Yeah. GOODnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
Mine By Kami

Romance

244 2 8
Avery is a shy girl. Her best friend Jess is popular. Together they make the perfect duo. Until Matthew arrives, and shakes up their friendship when...
214K 9.7K 40
Seventeen year-old Jade Levinson lives in her own shattered and lonely world where she tends to forget herself. She, above all the people, knows what...
8.1K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...