Traveller (Naruto FanFic)

By Nana_Miyuki

Tsukiko Sora was found by the Leaf Ninja just outside of their village ,unconcious. After a 'friendly' chat w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
~Tsukiko Sora
A/N
New Oc : Akio Miyumi
Akio Miyumi, better sketch
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 5

4.2K 178 33
By Nana_Miyuki

Yesss ! New chapter ! Sorry for all my rambling before. I just want to post my wierd drawing~

One day, I'll draw Akio's full body ! Just wait for it. And don't forget to vote Panda's !

Anyway, reading timeee !!

Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

A figure could be seen walking on the streets of Konoha. He looks suspicious. I mean, who would go sight seeing at 5 in the morning ??!

Anyway, he started to walk slowly. Right foot... Left foot..... Right foot...... Left foot .... and this continues for a few more minutes before it suddenly comes to a halt. Stopping before a door of an apartment.

The apartment of a girl named Tsukiko Sora.

The figure looks up for awhile showing that he is thinking hard of something. A few minutes later, he went outside just to find a window to break his way into the house.

'Found it'

And it was his lucky day as the window is left wide open. He went in and he could see a bed. On the bed is the person who he is searching for ,looking at him with her black eyeswide open, making him shudder unintentionally.

After a few moments of a little staring competition, she finally says,

"What are you doing here, Naru-kun ?"

Tsukiko POV

"What are you doing here, Naru-kun ?" I ask.

How do I know its him ?

Well, the first essential of being a traveller is always, always and always be on guard no matter where you are. You would never know when some bandits, thieves or even rouge ninjas decided to kill you or even worse steal your food.

So me being a traveller for about 8 years now, I always keep my guard on, no matter where I am. Well, it's one of the things that have kept me alive this long. My hearing ,tracking and sensoring abilities although its not the best in the world, it is certainly not the worse.

And Naruto being Naruto, he is just like an elephant. He doesn't try to hide his footsteps nor his chakra making it's easier for me to recognise it's him. But why is he here ?

"Uhh.. uh... I kinda want to make sure you're here.." he says before quietly continues. "I mean.. I'm afraid im just hallucinating or something.

He looks down for awhile before he looks back up with his eyes full of ... anger ? "Maybe Im so desperate of wanting some friends that I start making up my own imaginary friends !!! "

Slowly, I stand and walk to him. "Hey Naru-kun..." I look up so I could face him. Wrapping my hands in his, I continued, "Im sorry but Im not your imaginary friends or something similar... Im sorry that Im not the friends you've always wanted. Im sorry that Im not perfect.." Looking down, I continued, "Can you see our hands. How it's wrapping perfectly around each other ? You could touch me, talk to me, play with me,play prank with me and sooooo many more. Of course Im real !" I try to convince him. "Plus Im your best friend, you should really listen to me~" I joke while playfully punching his shoulder.

"Tsu-chan..." He says before slowly putting his arms around my shoulder pulling me closer to him. "You're real...." He mumbled to my neck.

"Of course, Naru-kun.."

After a few minutes, I slowly pull my body away from him. "Do you know what friends do, Naru-kun ?" I smile when I look at his puzzled face.

"Friends. They always argue, fight and insult each other. But, in the end, they're still friends. Why ? Because, without friends, it's like we're missing a piece of us. It's like one of our family is not here. "

"Why are you telling me this, Tsu-chan ?" He inquires.

"Do you want to know why ?" A few vein popped on my head. While I smile menacingly at him, i said, "Well, maybe it's because someone decided it's great to disturb someone when it is 5 in the morning."

Raising my fist, I repeatedly hit his head . Wrapping his hand around his head in a futile attempt to block my hit, he started shouting, "Ahhhh, it hurts Tsu-chan !!!! Im sorry !!!!!!!!!!"

After a few hits, I finally stop. Releasing my breath, I look back at him. "How did you even know where is my house ??"

"Well... I kinda ask Iruka sensei where is your house........."

I sweatdrop. "And he told you ? Wow... Im not going to tell him anything from now on..."

Looking at Naruto, I could see he is still sleepy. It's not like he's even hiding that he is still sleepy.
Pulling him into my bed, I wrap him up with my blankets to keep him warm. A few minutes later, a snoring sound could be heard.

I push him a little bit, leaving me a little space to lie down. I don't really mind it. It's not like you can sleep luxuriously when you travel. You just sleep anywhere when you feel sleepy. Although it would be hard for me since I am a light sleeper.

"Who cares about that... I'll just sleep..." I muttered before closing my eyes.

******************************
*****

"Wa.........up......Tsu.....We're.....gon...be.......ate......be.......it"

What's that noise... Shut up...

"Wake up Tsu-chan !!!! We're gonna be lateeee !! Believe ittt !! You need to wake upp !!!"

"Fine. Fine.. Im waking up." I said while sitting up. "Im awake now, Naru-kun..." I said while holding back a yawn.

The sun is so bright outside. I put my hand over my eyes, shielding the blinding light from my eyes. It's nice. The sounds of birds is really peaceful. It's almost so--

"Tsukikoooo !! Stop daydreaming !! I don't want to hear Iruka's babbling or nagging or... or.. anything !! So, wake up !!" Naruto yelled. Pulling me to my feet before pushing me into the toilet. "And, don't you dare sleep in there Tsukiko ! Or Im.. im going to do something.........? Yeah, something !!!!"

Chuckling to myself I started to take a bath. 5 minutes later, I went out and wear my usual cloth which is an orange jacket with a black pants. And of course, my black mask with a weapon pouch on my right thigh. I don't think I need to bring my katana seeing as no one in academy bring any weapon. Well, except kunai and shurikens..

Combing my hair, I went out of my room and look at the clock. We have 10 minutes more before our lesson start.

"Naru-kunnn~! If you don't want to be late, I suggest we go to the academy nowwww~!!!"

A faint yelling could be heard from the door. "Im outside dattebayo !! Let's go now Tsu-chan !!!!"

"Hai, hai~" I went to the door. "Let me lock the door first."

After Im done locking the door, I quickly pull Naruto hand, "Come on Naruto, you do not want to be late today. We have a test today~".

We were talking about lollipop flavoured ramen when we reach the academy. Naruto run to his seat, leaving me standing alone at the door.

I couldn't help glaring at Naruto. So, that's what friend do to each other..

I've decided.

Im not going to talk to Naruto today. Humphh.

Naruto POV

'Damn, that teme ! Im going to sit first !! Im not going to lose my seat to any other fangirls ! Or girls ! Or anyone !!! Well, maybe Sakura can sit next to me. Or even Tsu-chan !!'

Realizing that I left Tsu-chan, I started searching for her.

'Haa~ ! I can see her !! She's walking here !! Is she... glaring at me ? Nahh, maybe she's glaring at that teme.. DID THAT TEME DO SOMETHING TO HERRRR ?!!'

I quickly look at Sasuke and start observing him for awhile before I remember about Tsu-chan.

"EHHHHHH ?!!! NANIII ?!!! WHY ARE YOU SITTING BESIDE THAT TEME, TSU-CHANNN !!!! DID HE FORCE YOU ??! IM GONNA KILL YOU SASUKE-TEME !!"

Tsukiko POV

"EHHHHHH ?!!! NANIII ?!!! WHY ARE YOU SITTING BESIDE THAT TEME, TSU-CHANNN !!!! DID HE FORCE YOU ??! IM GONNA KILL YOU SASUKE-TEME !!"

"Shut up, Naruto." I said while glaring menacingly at him. "Im sitting here because someone, leave me alone at the door. And, I've decided as a revenge to that certain someone, I will sit next to his enemy." Sticking my tongue out to Naruto before I look in front.

"But.. but... !!"

"Humphhh.. Ain't gonna talk to you today,"

I could see Naruto glaring at Sasuke. Does he think this is all Sasuke's fault ? If so, he is really stupid.

Naruto POV

I started to glare at Sasuke,

'Damn that teme.. He even take my bestfriend from me. Im going to punch him, dattebayo !'

Tsukiko POV

"You're pathetic," A voice could be heard from my left.

"Wait what ?!! Did you just talk ??!! I... I mean.... what did you say just now ?" With every word, my voice gotten quiter and quiter.

"You're pathetic and wierd. You're sulking just because Naruto leave you at the door. That's just stupid."

Seriously ? He talk to me just to say Im wierd and stupid ??!!

"Shut up... You won't understand. You don't even have friends." I snapped at him.

"Naruto is your first friend here, right ? And he's a fool. So, you don't have any right to talk either,"

I could feel my anger level started to rise. Im going to kill him. Or at least punch that raven haired boy. And that was what Im going to do before Iruka decided it's the best time to come in. Damn.

******************

After Dolphin-sensei finish babbling, he finally starts the graduation exam. Believe it or not, it's the clone jutsu. One of the easiest jutsu EVER ! Well, maybe it's a little hard for Naruto....

'But, I know Naru-kun can do it ! After all, he's gonna be Hokage one day !'

"Waaaa ! Thank you , Tsu-chan!! I feel a looooooot better now !!" Grinning widely , Naruto side-hugged.

"Did I say that out loud ??!!"

"Yeah, believe it !"

He looks a lot better now. I guess Im good at becoming someone's bestfriend, huh ? Who knows ?

Suddenly, a kid whom I recognised as Tanzaku Ringo come in, calling my name, saying something like its my turn to do the test. At last !!

"Good Luck, Tsu-chan !!"

"Thanks..... Naru-kun.,.."

**************

Holding my newly acquired headband in my left hand, I sit down at the swing outside the acedemy. The one that Naruto always go to.

'Maybe I should wait for Naruto ? Sure.. Why not ? No one is waiting for me at home... Not like Im not used to it... Thanks to that guy.' Scoffing a little, I shove my headband into my pocket. Losing my mood, I started walking my way home.

'I'll say sorry to Naruto tomorrow... It's just.. Im not really in the mood right now...'

Taking a last look at the academy, I walk back towards my apartment.

********************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...
15.7K 404 33
Miyuki is unsure about herself, her past, present and her future. She does not know of her parents and lived in the Blood mist village for the first...
Mute By Shyness

Fanfiction

100K 3.9K 23
As ANBU Black Ops were outside the border of the Leaf Village, they find a little girl around the age of 7, barely breathing. Not knowing who or why...