Not knowing the full story

By RamJet7272

Pups were born in the wilderness but when something makes them need to hide there parents morph into there h... More

1) Pups become human,
3) teachers and frenemies
4. Jack Chase
5. Birthdays and sleepovers
6. Nightmares
7. Snowballs_and_funtimes
8. Little scars
9. No parties for me
10. Pain
11. A crime against nature
12. I dont know
13. Im Winter Blaize
14. Visits, changed Appearences and mirrors
15. Sorry for no updates/ chapter 15
16. Guests
17. Family reunion

2) mornings

23 0 0
By RamJet7272

Winters POV- 15 years old-October.

Beep beep beep beep.

That's the sound I wake up To this morning. I quickly hit the snooze button, though by slapping the annoying thing till it shuts up. I may have wrecked thing by doing it though. Oh, well I needed a new one anyways.

I get put of bed slowly and and shuffle into the bathroom slowly. I hop in the shower and wake up with the warm water streaming down on my tan naked body. I wash my chocolate brown hair and get out and rush to my closet to find an outfit.

I throw on a black hoodie that pulls over my head, a maroon band shirt by simple plan and some faded blue jeans ripped at the knees. I slip a maroon touke over my head and mittens. I apply some light mascara and eyeliner around my pale blue eyes before going down the hall to the kitchen.

I walk I to see mom and dad there. Dads eating bacon and eggs reading the paper in his dress shirt and dress pants on ready to go ino the office while moms wearing a purple blouse and black pencil shirt with her blonde hair down.

I kiss dad on the cheek distracting him and steal a piece of toast off his plate and mom just chuckles but doesn't say anything and I give her a quick hug and slipp on my Nike runners and black bag that slings over one shoulder.

I walk out of the house yelling bye, checking my cell on the way to school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 14.7K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
72.2K 2.9K 63
(Condensed scene from the POV of Kayla) I can never have children, and I'm sure my mate felt what happened to me. If I ever meet him, he is sure to r...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
8.5K 159 12
Being in my family is hard. Sticking up to their standards; considering they are the alphas of the entire pack. Yes, you heard me right, a pack. A pa...