OMG I'm in Supernatural?

By jazzyCrazy

Mackinley Lesdi woke up next to a garbage skip, next to a handsome guy who just happenes to be Dean Wincheste... More

OMG I'm in Supernatural?
#1 Diner fun. Or not.
#2 Castiel tells some shocking news (and totally surprising.)
#3 Dean gets old. (evil laugh.) Only funny after he doesn't die.
#4 Abandon all hope
#5 Shut it Cas.
#6 Sorry.
#7 Shut up.
#8 Amen.
#9 Why, oh why can he not die?
#10 Cheese chili hamburger.
#11 Deli's suck.
# 12 Serioudly a salad again?
#13 I took three actually
#14 I am always right!
#15 1978-Shops are closed on Sunday.
#16 I love you
#17 Molly Christian Winchester.
#18
#19 Djinn
#20 where is she?
TO ALL OF YOU AWESOME READERS!!!

#21 The end is never far.

11.6K 379 163
By jazzyCrazy

I decided this was the last chapter. Sorry.

I gave you no warning to get ready for the end.

But I will be doing a surprising sequel (at the end of this chapter is the prologue.) Despite this chapter I hope you will continue to read the next book J

I hope you enjoy and don’t get to mad at me.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

It was rather like I was in a dream. I could feel the dark pressures as my skin was ripped open but there was no pain. My blood dripped lazily down my body.

I felt only peace. I was with Dean and my daughter. My beautiful baby.

I knew I was needed somewhere, but I couldn’t open my eyes. I couldn’t understand the voices talking to me.

“Mac! Oh my look at that cut,” Mackinley was warmly embraced by Mary Winchester.

“Did you manage to save the soup? It’s Dean’s favorite and I’d hate for it be ruined,” Mac said as Mary gently pushed her on to a kitchen bar-stool.

“It’s fine Mackinley,” John smiled at his daughter-in-law, his granddaughter pulling at his hair. He didn’t seem to mind though; he was uttering words to her in Gaelic. His parents were Gaelic so he was trying to teach his granddaughter.

“Good.”

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it. Stay sittin’ Mac,”

“My house,” Mac muttered feeling like she was incompetent.

“You okay?” Dean wrapped his arms around his wife. Mac smiled at the embrace. It never seized to amaze her that he was hers. That she could just kiss him and hug him when ever she wanted. They were each other’s and she loved it.

“I’m good. I love you,” she whispered as she heard Mary’s excited voice down the hallway.

“I love you more sweetheart.”

“Do you call all your girls sweetheart?” Mac asked jokingly as Dean kissed her neck.

“Yes. My two girls are sweethearts,”

“Two girls?” Mac swiveled the chair to face him, her heart squeezing in panic.

“My wife and my daughter, my two girls Mac,” Dean couldn’t hold back his amusement at his wife’s thoughts.

“Right,” she nodded feeling embarrassed.

“You are such a dork Mac,” Dean laughed.

“Whatever loser,” she muttered, “you married me because I was a dork remember. I did all your homework in college,”

“Not all of it and I married you for the roundness of your…”

“Bit too much information,” Sam said from behind Dean.

Mac sighed; she knew that the competition was about to begin. Dean and Sam were the most competitive brothers on earth. Everything they did there had to be a winner.

“Nose,” Dean finished with a smirk, “I was going to say nose.”

Mac blushed at Dean but smiled widely.

“Yeah, sure you were,” Sam answered. He stepped aside to reveal Jessica. Mac had met her once, two years ago. She was exactly the same, beautiful and much more athletic then Mackinley.

It wasn’t that Mac didn’t like Jessica; it was that Mac didn’t like…something about her. She couldn’t figure it out but there was always something off about her.

“Mackinley,” Sam hugged his sister-in-law in a quick embrace. Sam hugged his dad and took Molly off him.

“How’s my favorite niece?”

“SAAAAAMMMMMYYYYY” the child screamed.

“Yeah, I’m uncle Sammy,”

Jessica hugged Mackinley. Mac wanted to get away from her but she resisted the urge, she didn’t want to appear rude.

Then Mackinley smelt it, a strange acidic taste in her mouth and the scent filled the room.

Something was wrong.

Panic filled Mackinley’s throat, the gut wrenching wanting to vomit kind of panic. She looked at the people around her, they were hazy their figures blurring.

“Mackinley you need to kill yourself,”

Was that Dean’s voice in her head?

She was going mental.

“Mackinley!”

She looked at the Dean sitting next to her. He was smiling, “You alright Kin?”

Kin? Did he just call me Kin? When does Dean ever call me Kin?

“Kin?”

“I mean Mac,”

Mac looked at Dean, his face was sunken. His eyes wider and his nose peeling off revealing blood and bone.

“Dean?”

Mac stood quickly, her head was pounding.

“Mac stab yourself now!”

Why was she hearing voices?

“Mac you need to die,”

“Aren’t you happy? Don’t you like your perfect life?” the Dean in front of her stepped closer. Mac instantly stepped back, the rest of the family was closing in on her. They were beginning to melt, their faces dripping like candles to show blood and bone.

“Stay away from you,”

You have to die Mac. Trust me. I am here to save you.

Mac’s first response to hearing voices was “I am fucking crazy.” Her second thoughts were I must have been dreaming. You can’t die in your dreams so it’s okay if I stab myself.

She really was going mental.

“Aren’t you happy?” the family chorused.

The only reason Mackinley hesitated was because of Molly. Her dear, dear baby girl Molly.

“Please let me be dreaming,”

Mackinley grabbed the turkey knife on the counter.

“Please say this is just a dream.”

Dean grabbed for her, his rough hands burning into Mac’s skin.

Mac managed to stab herself.

Please say Molly’s okay.

Pain. Holy shit I was in pain.

Why did my stomach hurt? Oh, my head is banging. I remembered the djinn…Molly. Was my Molly okay?

I couldn’t talk but I felt the warm blood drip from stomach. I needed Molly to be okay.

“Mac I’m here,”

I had never been so glad to here Dean’s voice in my entire life. He was cutting the ropes that bind my wrists.

“Hurts. Molly,” I managed to whisper. I felt the blood in my mouth, the metallic taste fresh and wet in my mouth.

“You’re gonna be fine. Molly fine,” Dean held me as I fell. He lifted me up.

I couldn’t help screaming at the pain. I stopped the screaming for a soft moan my Molly was okay, that’s all that mattered.

He was tense, he was getting crows feet. He’d hate that when I tell him.

“Dean,” I breathed, blood dribbling out my mouth. I had no idea where I was. I didn’t care. I was with Dean.

I was cold, the pain numbing slightly.

“Shh. You’re going to be fine,”

Were we moving? Was he carrying me somewhere? I was only aware of his face. The soft tufts of hair that he needed to shave.

I was dying.

I knew I was.

I would never see my daughter grow up.

I would never actually marry Dean even though I did consider him my husband.

“I-I love y-you,”

“No,” Dean’s voice finally cracked, “you are not giving up on me.”

I could hear Sammy saying something in the distance.
My limbs were heavy, my mind hazy. I couldn’t keep my eyes open.

“Mackinley we’re going to get you to the hospital,”

“Molly,” I managed to whisper. My throat was thick with my blood.

“Mackinley. NO! You are not going to die on me.”

“I’m sorry,”

Heaven looked bright towards me. I tried to stay, I tried but I couldn’t.

“No,”

Dean fell to his knees three meters away from the Impala. The love of his life limp in his arms.

The tears flowed freely, the gut wrenching pain far too intense to ignore. He screamed into the sky. 

“Mackinley wake up,” he was screaming. His head going crazy with the thoughts that she was dead.

She was gone.

Dead.

How could he let this happen?

“Wake up. Please wake up. Castiel! I need you to make her live.”

No demon would make a deal.

No angel would help.

Nobody was there.

She was gone.

The end...

Hope you like it. DON'T BE MAD AT ME!

BOOK 2 out soon. 

The thing about being Molly Winchester.

Prologue

I shot my first gun when I was nine. Daddy couldn’t get to his gun coz the vampire had kicked it out his hand. I was meant to sit in the car but I couldn’t just sit there and wait.

I was not the sit and wait kind of girl.

So I picked up the gun and I shot the vampire in the head with silver bullets. That gave daddy enough time to stake the son of bitch.

Daddy was furious that I had even come near a gun.

Daddy was no fun.

He was just an old fart hunter.

I would be a great, young Winchester hunter.

The greatest Winchester you ever saw.

Uncle Sammy said that daddy was just upset that daddy needed time to heal.

Heal from my mother’s death.

I remembered only a few things about my mother. I remembered her long hair tickling my cheek. The way she always smelt of some sort of food. The way she sung hillbilly country songs to get me to sleep.

I have a few pictures of her. The ones uncle Sammy saved. Daddy has a picture of us in his black leather jacket. That’s the only picture he saved. The rest he burnt down.

In the picture mama held me, our noses touching and she was smiling at me. She was the most beautiful person I had ever seen.

She was the love of my father’s life.

Uncle Sammy said dad hadn’t been the same since.

I wished daddy spoke about mama more.

Sammy did an okay job at telling stories but he loved mama like a sister. I wanted to know why daddy fell in love with mama.

Press external link on the side for "the thing about being Molly Winchester" first chapter. Please read :) I hope you like :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 10 8
When Dean and Sam Winchester find a 19 year old girl who's parents both died in a similar fashion to their mother, they take her in. Sam is immediate...
1K 52 17
Rose has a secret. It's pretty dark too. What ever shall the Winchesters do when they find out just how bad it is? I mean... It's not her fault. Supe...
2.1K 86 16
Some strange men roll into town after a murder has happened in a neighborhood close to mine. They pulled up to my house I could hear the engine of th...
31.9K 1.8K 33
when Sam, Dean, and Cas accidentally get transported to another universe, they find help from a hunter with a familiar face. Dean instantly takes a...