Harley Quinn and the Joker (f...

By waffaluserr

This story will be rated mature for obscene language and sexual content. ... Suddenly, Joker smiled widely. "... More

Anythin' Puddin' - Prologue
The Kiss
The Joker
An Alley
Author Note
The Bat
An Invitation
Confusion Within
Author's Note
Bonus πŸ–€

Author's First Note

11.4K 77 2
By waffaluserr

Hey there! The cover for this book is not mine, the credit goes to whoever made it and/or put it on Pinterest (which is NOT for 30-year-old's...). Sorry, just had to get that out of the way.

Okay, let's cut to the chase. This is a fanfiction of Harley Quinn and the Joker (hence the title), and I'll be writing on it for awhile, while I wait for @LivingGrande to give me her chapter for "My Wattpad Stalker". (Read it, it's gonna be great. Promise.) Anywhore, the chapters can be relatively long or short, depending on how fruity I feel. I also should be updating fairly regularly, but it all depends on school.

Alrighty my babes! That should be it for this author note! Be sure to vote and comment please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 21K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
5.3K 130 5
After that night, after Raoul "saved" Christine, she is over the way Raoul has been treating her. But will Erik still be there? And, will he forgive...
611K 31K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
19.9K 768 12
.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»ο½‘ο½₯:*˚:✧q stiles stilinski Stiles Stilinski had just been thrown into the world of the supernatural when his best friend Scott McCall was turned...