My Old "Friend" (Markiplier x...

By Bellynta

Your ex-boyfriend was a famous YouTuber. You two have known each other for years, ever since high school. He... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Short Sneak Peek

Chapter 4

4.4K 194 141
By Bellynta

After you and Mark's little scenario. You both decided to check each other's life entertainment.

Mark checked out your talk show, while you, on the other hand, checked out Mark's YouTube channel.

Mark sees your talk show was impressed on how high ratings were on it. You watch a few of Mark's videos and smile and giggle.

You subscribed. And Mark voted for your talk show. It's been a few weeks ever since you and Mark's encounter. And both of you couldn't get each other off of your minds.

You two both go on each other's Instagram. But for the two of you, some pictures made you two want each other more. You come across a picture of Mark with an unbuttoned flannel shirt showing his bare chest. Holding a creeper mug. And has pajama pants that had a pixelated 'M' on it and a mustache.

You blush seeing Mark's bare chest and seeing how toned he was. Mark saw a picture of you at the beach. And let's just say. His mouth hung open just by looking at you.

It was pretty obvious why. There you stood in the water. Water up to your knees. And there you wore a two piece. A black bikini and a black bikini bottom.

He then quickly got out of that picture to a different one before he started thinking negative.

You both couldn't explain what this was. But you two just wanted each other again without even knowing. He followed on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. You did the same.

You arrive to work and looked over your papers. "Hey, (Y/n)!"Your producer calls out to you. You look at him,"Yeah, Matt?"

"Look. Having a YouTuber on our show was a great hit! So maybe next week, we should do it again but with a different guy. How does that sound?"He asks.

"Really? It really was a big hit?"You ask him.

"Yeah! The most views we've had. More than when a Hollywood celebrity is here!"Matt says,"Now, (Y/n). I want you to think, who is also a very well known YouTuber that you might persuade to be on the show."

You think for a moment,"I think I might know a guy."You say.

"Great. Call him or her now before show starts, alright? I'll tell the guys to give you ten minutes or so."He says.

"Alright."You say going to your dressing room.

You sit down in your seat. You pull out your phone and dial his number.

'Should I call him? What if he's too busy? Or what if he doesn't even want to deal with me? Well, better die trying...'

You dial his number and put your phone up to your ear. The phone starts ringing.

Mark's POV
"Wade. Wade. I think... I think Mark's one of these vases."Bob says. I was playing Prop Hunt with my three friends Bob, Jack, and sadly Wade.

"No I'm not."I say. I really was a box. And I stayed still as possible.

"Mark?"Jack whispers.

"What?"

"They won't know which one you are."

"I know. That's why this is the greatest idea ever!"I whisper.

"You guys do know we could hear the two of you, right?"Wade asks.

"Shut up, Wade! No one asked for your opinion!"I yell at him.

"It wasn't an opinion! It was a statement."Wade says.

"Well, let me rephrase that. No one asked for your statements, Wade!"I yell at him again.

Wade just sighs. Soon enough, BANG BANG BANG!

"NO! GAD DAMN IT! YOU SON OF A BITCH!"I screeched.

I get killed by Bob. "How did you find me?"I ask. "I don't know. Lucky guess I guess."Bob says.

"See, Wade. This is all your fault. I would have been fine if you hadn't stated your stupid statement."I say accusing Wade jokingly.

"Me?!"

"Yes you!"I say. Jack and Bob are heard laughing in the background. Soon my phone starts ringing.

"But-"

"Shut up, Wade, my phone's ringing. Be right back guys."I say. They say,"Alright." And I take my headphones off and pilling up the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Is this Mark Fischback?"I hear a female voice on the other line say.

"Speaking."

She breaths a single go of relief,"Okay good. It's me, (Y/n)."She says.

'(Y/n)?  Why is she calling me?'

"Oh uh hey, (Y/n). What's up?"

"Okay. I don't have much time now before my show starts so I'm going to make this quick. I need a offer to ask you but I don't have the time to give you full information about the offer. I was wondering if we could meet up at the same coffee shop we last saw each other? At like around noon-ish. Does that sound good? I understand if you don't have the time."She says.

I think for a moment. I look at my watch.

"Hello? You still there, Mark?"She asks.

"Oh I'm yeah sure. I can't see why not. So at the same coffee place around noon?"

"Yeah."

"Alright."

"Alright."

Awkward silence. I could hear someone in the background,"Hey, (Y/n)! Show starts in 3!"

"Coming!"She shouts,"So I'll see you later. Okay? Okay! Bye."

"Bye."I say and we both hang up. I sigh. I couldn't believe she actually wanted to see me. And I was pretty happy about that. I smile to myself and go back to my computer putting my headphones back on.

"Back."I say.

"Who was it?"Bob asks.

"Probably Markimoo's girlfriend."Jack says.

"Meh. Something like that..."I say.

"Wait. You have a girlfriend?! Who is she?!"Jack says in shock.

"Well, kinda. Jack, I don't expect you to answer this but, Bob and Wade."

"Yeah, Mark?"Bob asks.

"Remember (F/n) (L/n)?"

They're quiet for a moment and finally spoke,"(Y/n) as in your ex-girlfriend?"Bob asks.

"Yep."

"The last girlfriend you had?"

"Yeah."

"The only girl that you loved."

"Yes."

"The only girl who YOU actually dumped?"

"Okay stop with all this."I say.

"So what did this "(Y/n)" call you about?"Asks Jack.

"Well. She had an offer for me and didn't have time since her show started in 3 minutes. So we're meeting up in the coffee shop we last met."

"Wait. Two questions. One: She has a her own show? Two: When did you see her last that you never told us about."Wade asks.

"Yes she owns her own show. A morning talk show. And we met just about a week ago."I say explaining everything to them.

"So I'm leaving at about noon. Make sure you keep an out for her show called, LA Mornings. They aren't really that bad."I say to them.

"Ooohhh."They all say understanding.

"So Mark. You're meeting your ex?"Jack asks.

"Um yeah. I don't really know what she needs, but if she needs help with something, I'm willing to help."I say.

"Doesn't explain I got notifications that you became friends with her on social media."Bob says laughing a little.

"Yeah. I got a notification on Instagram that you liked a picture of her in a bikini."Wade says.

I could feel my cheeks getting hot,"What? Can I not like her pictures?"

"You can. But it was weird how you liked that one pictur of her in a bikini top and bottom."Bob says.

"Yeah! She probably got a notification that you liked her picture! Good luck dealing with that later."Jack says jokingly.

"Yeah yeah. Let's just get back to playing this."I say. We all agree and continue to play Prop Hunt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
80.8K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...