Broken ||Editing||

By fandomsfangurlll

Love, betrayal, hurt, anger. Kylie Turner has moved back to the place where everything went wrong. Betrayed... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 20

35 1 0
By fandomsfangurlll

***unedited***

Kylie

My heart was beating fast and I couldn't help but smile. I forgot everything and everyone around me, then I remembered something "Why did you hang up when we were on the phone?"

He raised an eyebrow and then shrugged "I don't know."

I frowned "What? How can you not know?" he leaned closer and smiled. His breath hot on my face and he leaned closer brushing our lips together making me blush hard "Kyls, I need to ask you something."

He pulled away from me, and I stared at him trying to calm myself. I had butterflies and everything in me was nervous. "Y-yea Cole?" I asked. I wish I could kick myself, why am I stuttering like an idiot. I hate how he makes me feel.

He tilted his head slightly and studied my face a serious grim look appeared which made me worry "What did Lukas say to you?"

I stared at him confused. "Uhm what?" I suddenly felt stupid.

Cole put his hands on my waist and I felt my cheeks go warm "Just now, I saw Lukas talking to you. What did he want?"

"Ohhh" I said, finally realizing what he meant "he wanted to meet me later on." Cole frowned "What? Why? What does he want?"

Should I tell him? Luke didn't say anything about me not telling anyone. I bit my lip trying to think. For some reason, I didn't want Cole to know. Maybe I shouldn't tell him but he's been trying to help me. I reasoned with myself.

"Kylie? Are you ok?" Cole asked me worriedly. I nodded and smiled at him "Yea, im fine."

"So, what did he want from you?" I decided to tell him, hoping he wouldn't tell me what I already know. I already know, Don't trust Lukas. "He wanted to meet up later to tell me what really happened that night."

Cole raised an eyebrow slightly alarmed but hid it and nod slightly. He looked behind my shoulder not saying a word, he looked like he was thinking hard about something. I wish I knew what he was thinking about sometimes. "And surely you're not going to go right?" he finally asked. Ah actually, I take that back, I don't really want to know what he's thinking about anymore.

I wanted to snap at him but I didn't. "Of course I'm going Cole. What kind of question is that." I frowned at him and he turned to look at me hard. "He wants to tell me what happened that night. It's better than us chasing shadows and assuming things. Honestly, I don't want to do this anymore. I can't not know anymore, it's killing me."

Cole gritted his teeth in annoyance "It's a legit question and besides, we don't know if he is really going to tell you the truth. You can't trust him, he lied to everyone in this town before. What makes you think he won't lie again?"

He's right of course, and I did think that Luke would lie but what if he doesn't? What if he was actually sincere and did want to be friends again. I used to love him anyways, once upon a time I loved him more than friends but that was before I found out he lied. "What if he really wants to-"

"Cole." Mark said cutting me off, one of his hands was on Cole's shoulder and he didn't look happy at all. Cole rolled his eyes, obviously annoyed at Mark for interrupting our conversation.

Cole turned around and smirked at Mark "We're having a conversation here, why don't you come back when you've learnt some manners hm?"

Mark looked like he wanted to kill Cole, he narrowed his eyes at Cole "I'm so sick and tired of you and your bloody face Cole. You're such a-"

"Stop acting like a two year old." Cole rudely cut Mark off and smirked at him, a couple of people near us stopped dancing and was eagerly looking at the commotion. "A two year old?!" Mark growled at Cole and threw a punch at him. "How's that for a two year old."

Cole was caught by surprise and fell back, before he could fall he managed to stable himself. I took a step backwards, too shocked and surprised to do anything. Cole wiped blood away from his mouth, looked up and narrowed his eyes at Mark and tackled him. The people standing behind Mark screamed in panic and fell, they got up quickly when Cole punched Mark. I quickly tried to pull Cole away from Mark but got pushed away. Mark went on the offensive and tried blocking Cole's punches. I gritted my teeth and a couple of students pulled Cole away from Mark after Cole punched Mark a couple of times.

Mark tried to hit Cole but the other students quickly held on to Mark, before anything else could happen, the principal came "What's happening here?!" he asked angrily

Cole didn't break eye contact from Mark "Nothing sir, we were just having a slight disagreement." Mark sneered at Cole with a burning hatred. The principal looked annoyed at Cole "I expected this from Cole" he turned to narrow his eyes at Mark, his son. "but not from you Mark. I didn't expect you to get in a fight with someone like him. Even if he did start the fight."

Cole snapped his head to narrow his eyes at the principal "He threw the first punch!!! How is this my fault?!" he snarled angrily at the principal which made the principal even mad.

"I know you both, and Mark isn't the type to start a fight unless you antagonize him. You, however, seems to always start fights and arguments with someone." Mark smiled smugly at Cole which he ignored. Cole didn't seem to bother about Mark, he was sneering at the principal. The principal shot Cole an unpleasant look and Cole muttered something that sounded like bastard.

"Two weeks detention, for the both of you." he said and Mark looked at him in confusion "What?! I thought you said it's not my fault!!!" the principal sighed "Don't argue with me Mark."

Cole smirked at him "Daddy problems Mark?" he taunted him and the bystanders laughed at Mark.

I narrowed my eyes at Cole and nudged him hard "What?" he asked frowning at me "Don't be an asshole."

"You're calling me an asshole when he was the one that threw the first punch?" he asked unbelievably at me. "You were provoking him." he looked so mad at me, I've never really seen him mad. He took a step forward towards me, I could practically see him breathing angrily at me. I took a small step away from him slightly afraid. "Ok fine, support your boyfriend then. Whatever, not that I give a damn about you."

Ouch, that hurt. I bit my lip hard as I watched him turn around and walk away from me. I felt like crying right there. "Sorry about that. He shouldn't have said that, bloody bastard." Mark said quietly.

I turned to look at him, and forced a smile. "It's ok." I really regret protecting Mark, because after all, he was the one that punched Cole first. Only reason why I protected him was because I kind of pitied him. I sighed, Why did I pity him?

I stared at the doorway where Cole turned and cruelly walked away, bitterly. "I didn't mean hit him." I bit my lip and turned to look at Luke frowning at Mark, giving him a disapproving look. "Well, whatever. It happened and I actually feel kind of good." he said. Luke raised an eyebrow "You look like hell. There's blood all on your face and I don't think it's Cole's."

Mark looked around then glared at him "It's mostly his." Luke nodded "Right, Ok. If you say so." he said not bothered to argue with his denailed friend. Mark shook his head slightly and muttered something that sounded like nurse and toilet.

I heard Mark say something to me but I couldn't really hear him as I was in a deep thought, thinking of Cole. Is he alright? Where is he? Is he mad at me? "Kylie?" Someone was snapping their fingers at me in my face, trying to get my attention. "Hm, what?" I asked, distracted. Luke frowned at me. "Are you ok?"

"Yea, just fine." he nodded "Ok, so, can we talk?" I frowned "Aren't we already talking?" he laughed slightly "I mean, can we talk about what really happened that night now?"

"Uhm over here?" I asked unsure. He shook his head "Of course not, let's go somewhere else." I thought of what had just happened between Mark and Cole, and what Cole and I were talking about just now. Maybe I shouldn't go with him. It's probably best if I didn't go, he probably wouldn't even tell me the truth.

I bit my lip "No, I don't think I want to hear what you have to say." hurt flashed in his eyes, replaced with confusion "What? Why not? I thought you wanted to know."

I bit my lip harder. "You probably wouldn't even tell me the truth." I couldn't believe I'm doing this. This is what I wanted right? To know what really happened, to finally know the truth. Why am I refusing? Is it because Cole said I shouldn't? No, I doubt it's because of that.

"What?! I said I would!!! Why would I lie?" he looked half crazed and half desperate for me to believe him. I frowned, wanting so badly to believe him. I needed to know what really happened to my sister, but something stopped me from believing him and that was Cole. "I have to go and Uhm..." I trailed off, thinking of an excuse "Im going to check up on Mark." I turned around and walked away, leaving a broken and sad Luke. I nearly felt guilty, nearly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 17 17
Due to the false rumors spread by someone to defame her good name, the famous model, Raquelle Cameron, immediately loses the admiration of her fans...
Hand In Hand By Jess

Teen Fiction

515K 11.3K 42
Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brother Cody. She goes to high school in an...
290 0 27
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
Your Friend, Jordan By Raye

Mystery / Thriller

1.5K 120 17
**Featured Story on Wattpad Crime** All friends have secrets. But what would happen if one of those secrets ended up taking someone's life? Weeks af...