Memories- A LapiDot fanfic

By LumaTheCreative

Takes place before and during The Return and Jailbreak I'll write a better description after I finish a few c... More

Every 1000 years...
Runaway Gem
Destroyed
~Author's Note~
Destabilized- P1
Destabilized- P2
New Beginning
Earth Hub
~Author's Note~
New Recruit
False Danger
Day Off
Peridot's Lament
The Message
The Return
Jail Break- Part 1
Jail Break- Part 2
~ Author's Note ~
Trapped
Water Logged
Brainwash
Peri-plane Over The Sea
Together At Last

Malachite

858 33 3
By LumaTheCreative

Lapis shoved her way through the debris, but tried hard not to be noticed. If that large orange Gem found her, or even Peridot...

She didn't want to think about what might happen.

With a groan of exhaustion and struggle, she pushed aside the final panel above her. The sky was red, her own skin appearing more of a dull gray than a dark blue.

She looked around. There was all of the Crystal Gems... and that orange Gem. She thought she remembered her name, she was pretty sure it was Jasper.

She quickly jutted her wings out of her Gem and leaped into the air, praying she could just get out of here and that this nightmare would be over. A firm hand grabbed her by her ankle and pulled her back.

Before she knew it, she was fusing with the large, strong gem. Her mind flickered back to the time her and Peridot had fused, but she pushed the thought away.

"Lapis, don't do it!"

I'm doing this for you, Steven.

Meanwhile, miles and miles away, Peridot's escape pod hit the ground hard, releasing a puff of smoke. She crawled out, laying on the ground in exhaustion, wiggling her way out of the purple one's whip.

What's going on? Where's Lapis? Twitch. Why should I care? I know my mission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 196 29
It's been 2 years since Emperor Bleos killed luz or so he thought... Even though Luz and Amity have been apart those same feelings still live on! Edi...
6K 176 6
Ayano Sugiura struggles to confess her love to a certain idiot. The cultural festival happens and the holidays eventually roll around. Which provides...
2.5K 194 12
𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗳𝗮 𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼 𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘂 𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮 𝗝𝗝𝗞 𝗧𝗼𝗽 / 𝗞𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻...
223K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...