Second Chances {ACM}

Door mahonestars

What happens when the school bad boy gets the innocent Emily Smith pregnant? Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Sequel

Chapter 21

7.9K 190 0
Door mahonestars

Emily's POV

"Emily Smith."

I look up and see the doctor standing in the doorway in front of me.

Austin raises his hand a bit and the doctor smiles.

"I'm Doctor Jacob Thames. We're ready for you Ms. Smith. Your boyfriend can come too." He says nodding at Austin with a nurse joining his side.

Boyfriend?

You got it all wrong Doc.

I feel Austin tense up a bit before standing up.

He holds his hand out and helps me up leading me to the doctor, never letting go of my hand.

"I'm Emily and this is Austin." I introduced us to the doctor.

Dr. Thames ushered us inside his room, and I glanced at the white walls.

All three of us took a seat, he clasped his hands in his lap and faced us.

"So, what's happening?" He wondered.

Austin glanced at him stupidly.

"Erm, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive."

He nodded.

"Is it okay if you do a urine sample for me, just so we can make sure?" He asked.

I nodded as he handed me a small, plastic bottle.

"Bathroom is to the right." He directed, and I hurried out of the room to do what needed to be done.

When I was finished, I slowly made my way back to Dr. Thames room, holding the bottle of urine under my sleeve out of Austin's view.

He really didn't need to see that.

I handed it to him and watched as he tested it with a paper strip.

I guess it was pointless hiding it from Austin.

"Yeah, you're definitely pregnant." he told us, emptying away the urine, cleaning the sink and washing his hands thoroughly.

"Erm, I thought so." I shrugged.

"Have you had any symptoms other than a missed period?" he wondered, trotting over to the bed on the other side of the room, covering it in sterile paper.

"Just sickness, I can't seem to keep anything down." I told him, and he hummed in response.

"I need to examine you, Emily. Is that alright?"

I was surprised when he told me this, I didn't realize he needed to be that...close.

"I guess so." I looked at Austin who shrugged at me, obviously feeling a little awkward.

"Would you like Austin to leave?" he asked, noticing I was hesitant.

I thought about the situation for a minute, before shaking my head softly.

I NEEDED someone to hold my hand, even if it meant touching the asshole who knocked me up.

"Alright, Miss Smith. I'll just step outside to let you change into the gown on the bed, remove everything, once you've done that, just lay down and put your feet in the stirrups." he explained, pointing to everything before he left the room, shutting the door quietly behind him.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

211K 5.8K 22
If anyone had ever told me that I'd be pregnant with a thug's baby, I would have never believed you. My life had been great. I was living in the Upp...
2.6M 64.4K 22
Emma Carter just moved into a new town thanks to her mum's new job. And a new town obviously leads to a new school. A school full of gossip, gossip...
225K 5.5K 25
***** I AM EDITING THIS BOOK, SO PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON THE INFORMATION AND SPELLING. THANK YOU***** When Ivy decides she wants to lose her virgini...
16.5K 382 40
Mercedes, a regular 16-year-old girl, eagerly begins her junior year in high school, expecting excitement and surprises. She wants to go to parties...