A Wizard in the Ninja World...

By NaruIshikawa

Elina Scarlet, the Mighty Titania's little sister, Erza Scarlet. A wizard like her big sister and a member of... More

A Wizard in the Ninja World? (Fairy Tail/Naruto Crossover)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Vote For Elina's Ideal Guy! xD
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
HELP ME PLEAH!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Tagged
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
This Story Will Be On Hold
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

6.8K 273 70
By NaruIshikawa

~Elina's PoV~

When I was on my way to leave the hospital. I heard Shikamaru and Naruto's muffled voices through the door I am now standing in front of. They were shouting something and it sounds like their in trouble. I slammed the door open and stormed in the room.

"Whats happen--" I didnt finish my sentence when I saw Gaara standing next to the unconscious Lee's bed. Sand was wrapping around him but he stopped when Gaara saw me, eyes widened.

My eyes were also widened in shock. He's trying to kill my friends too...? It must be Shukaku's thirst for blood. Also, Lee.... He was in a very critical condition after his fight with Gaara, Kakashi informed me about this. What saddens me more is that there is a possibility that Lee wont be able to continue as a ninja.

"Elina! T-this guy.... He's trying to kill Lee!" Naruto exclaimed. Gaara's arms went limp back to his sides and the sand was slowly returning back to his gourd, him still staring at me with widened eyes.

I shook my head, grabbed Gaara's arm and lead him out of the hospital. I turned to face him and grabbed his hand to be able to talk Shukaku.

"What are you trying to do?!" I screamed towards Shukaku who stared at me in silence, not making any movements at all. I clenched my jaw and fists, "Are you making him kill Lee?!"

"It was not I. It was his decision to kill him." Shukaku said making me freeze and look up at him, not believing him.

"What?"

"As I said, it was Gaara that wants to kill him, not I. It is not always me who is thirsty for blood." He was trying to kill Lee to satisfy his own thirst for blood? I thought.... I thought it has been Shukaku manipulating him to kill this whole time.... I heard Shukaku sigh making me look up at him.

"It seems I have grown soft after we met you...." Shukaku muttered to himself then his red eyes looked down towards me. "You have to forgive him.... He has been like this since he was a child and he grew up with it, killing and shedding blood. It is the only way to satisfy him. And yes, I influenced him with it and now, I cannot be able to stop him. You are the only one who can stop this, to stop the insanity that he's slowly falling into by me."

"....I'll do it."

"There is one more thing I have to say to you. Trouble is near and there is a possibility that I may lose control of myself and take over Gaara. I wish you luck, Elina..." Shukaku's voice then faded away and I was back to reality. Gaara was staring at his hand that is being held by both of my hands.

Also, it looked like that Gaara did not hear anything what we said. Shukaku must have blocked him out to avoid him hearing our conversation. I sighed and let go of his hand.

"Gaara. Why are you trying to kill Lee?" He stayed silent and when I asked him again, I received the same silence. I sighed once again and looked up at him with a smile.

"Well, I'll forgive you for now but I can't let you try and kill my friends or even one of the people in our village. I... I just cant let that happen." Gaara mutely nodded and I held his hand again with a smile.

"Remember, Gaara. I'll always be there for you." I winked and started to leave. But, I was stopped when sand covered me and pulled me back towards Gaara. I was quite shocked when Gaara embraced me, he has never done this before.... I felt him bury his face on my shoulder and embraced me tighter.

"Gaara...? Are you okay....?" I asked as I hugged back. He was shaking, like he is crying....

"Please....dont leave.... me...." He whispered lowly. I smiled sadly and rubbed his back.

"I would never leave you Gaara. I'll always forever be with you...." I said to him and gently pulled away, wiping the tears on his cheeks. He stared back at me and I saw a slight twitch on the corner of his lips. Is he going to smile?! Then, nothing.... He didnt smile.... I really wanted to see him smile....

"Anyways, why dont you go back to you're hotel and rest? The Forest of Death and you're match in the Preliminaries must have tire you out." I said with a smile. Sand covered his body and he disappeared. But when he did, a necklace fell to the ground. I picked it up and it was a necklace. The necklace has the Sand Village's emblem and a tag saying that it is for me, from Gaara.

I blinked and a smile stretched across my face. I never knew Gaara can also give gifts. But Temari did say that Gaara is never the one who gives gifts, hugs or any sorts like that. Well.... After learning how he was when he was a child, I dont think he will ever be the type of person like that.

I wore the necklace and stared at it with a smile. I then started to walk towards the BBQ where Natsu and the others are probably eating. I know how hungry Gray and Natsu can get....

--

I sweatdropped when I found the table where Natsu and the others are. The table was full I mean FULL of BBQ. Their money is going to run out when this continues.... and think how expensive this all is going to be!

"Exactly how much is all of this going to be?" I asked Elize with a sweatdrop. She as well was looking at Gray with a sweatdrop because of how fast and how much he can eat. She gave me a paper where the bill is written. When I looked at it, my eyes widened. "This is way more than I expected!"

"Its okay Elina-san.... There will be some left for the rent and our other expenses while we stay here. I'll work for it when we dont have enough." Elize smiled making me smile back. Elize sure can be reassuring with that gentle personality of hers.

"What a drag...." I heard a very familiar lazy voice say behind me. I blinked and looked behind me, it was Shikamaru sitting with his team just behind ours.

"Oh hey Shikamaru." I greeted and he waved lazily. I peeked over his head and sweatdropped. It seems their table is also full of BBQ and a bandaged Choji was mostly eating all of it.

"Ugh. I cant eat this, it'll make me fat and ruin my beautiful image." Ino said and pushed her plate away with her nose up in the air. I sighed and shook my head.

"If you keep doing your 'diet', you'll probably look like a walking stick. I'll be honest, Kunoichis like you disgust me. All you care is about your appearance and boys. Also, I know how weak you are, you're mind control wont save you forever." I say and she just glared then looked away. Unable to say anything.

"You know, try to be like Elina for once. A true Kunoichi, even though she's a wizard. I see her training really hard and I never see her in front of a mirror messing with her hair and wearing make up for hours." Shikamaru said and yawned. I raised an eyebrow towards him and leaned forward.

"Exactly, how did you know that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. His eyes widened and his face turned pink with beads of sweat rolling down his temple. "Shikamaru?" I asked with a glare. He rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.

"What a drag.... Alright alright. I was watching from my spot at the top of a hill near the training grounds. It had a clear view on where you are so..... yeah." Shikamaru muttered and I smiled. I patted his cheek gently.

"Its fine Shikamaru. Its not that big of a deal anyways." I said and sat back down on my seat to continue eating BBQ then start eating my chiffon cake! I've been eating cake since I got here and its so good!

"Really? Cake again?" I heard Shikamaru say behind me. I shrugged and continue to eat my cake happily. "Troublesome women...." I hear him say making me chuckle.

After that, the team and I wandered around the village and I began telling them everything about the village. Lord Hokage told me everything he knows about Konohagakure and I was amazed about everything.

And, I admire the 4th Hokage Minato Namikaze. He is the true hero of Konohagakure. He risked his life to save Konoha from the 9 Tailed Fox. Maybe if.... I always notice that Naruto always work hard to grow strong and become Hokage like he always dreamed of. Maybe he can become a Hokage someday and be a hero like Minato Namikaze....

"I find everything very fascinating in this village. I have never seen such a village like this and their history.... It makes me want to learn more!" Elize exclaimed happily as her eyes sparkled and gazed towards the village.

"Since she knows where the library is, she'll probably take as many books as she can to find out everything, even maybe some secrets, about this village." Carla said with a sweatdrop towards Elize who was pushing her pointer fingers together with a shy blush on her cheeks. I chuckled.

"A bookworm just like Levy." I said and Elize rubbed the nape of her neck sheepishly.

"Elina, do you need help with you're training for these Chunin Exams?" I froze when I heard Erza-nee said that. I turned to look at her to find that she has a dark purple aura surrounding her with a smirk and red glinting eyes. I gulped.

"N-no! I'm sure Kakashi-sensei can--"

"Oh, there you are Elina." I heard Kakashi say. I turned and found him waving towards me. "Hm? So this is what Iruka is talking about. I see that some of your guild members are here."

"Yep! These are Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Natsu, Gray, Elize, and Erza-nee. Im pretty sure you know who Happy is." I introduced them. Kakashi gave them his famous closed eye smile.

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, nice to meet you all." He said, a bit lazily. "Oh, and Elina. Sorry, I cant help you with you're training for the Chunin Exams. I'll be training Sasuke this time." My jaw dropped and sweat continuously rolled down.

"B-b-b-but...."

"Oh would you look at the time. See you later!" Kakashi said and disappeared in a poof of smoke. I was left frozen on my spot. Here I thought I'm going to take a break from Erza-nee's training of hell....

"Well, it seems that I will be training you." Erza-nee said with a smirk and a scary glint in her eyes. Its always hell whenever Erza-nee is around actually.... But then again, her training helps me a lot. Its because of her that I became powerful, well not as strong as her I still have ways to go to be that powerful.

--

So, I had to run around the whole village about 50 or more laps, I cant exactly remember. I did some obstacles that are almost impossible to do and that almost killed me. Lastly I fought Erza-nee for many rounds now and I still cant beat her like always. But, I did manage to do a lot of damage to her since she has severe cuts and bruises.

And also, we kind of destroyed the whole training grounds.... I believe we went overboard on our battles.... The Hokage is definitely going to talk about this to me.... Anyways, Erza-nee and I were panting heavily, still in our armors. Some of the parts of our armor were cracked, broken, and heavily scratched.

"We.... are done.... for now...." Erza-nee said between breathing heavily. I nodded as we went back to our normal clothes. "We'll do this every after one day since I want to explore around the village with you and the others." She said with a smile.

"Yes. That is a very good idea. Its been a while since I've spent time with you all." I said with a smile. We then proceeded to walk back to our hotel, I decided to stay with them in the hotel too since its big enough for all of us.

The next day, all of us were outside of Konoha just wandering around and chatting with each other happily. I missed this very much actually, hanging out with my family, Fairy Tail. I should go back and visit there at the Harvest Festival! I could bring Naruto and the others too!

"Oh, Elina-san. Mira-san wants to give this to you." Elize handed me a perfectly wrapped pink package with a white ribbon tied around it. I decided to open it now since we're all just sitting in our tablr in a restaurant. When I opened it, there was a letter inside and a dark purple ball with a glowing red magic circle on it.

'Dear, Elina

How are you doing in you're new home? We all miss you very much! It isnt as fun without you here. But thats okay! Anyways, the dark purple ball that is in this package is the soul of the Succubus that I slew from my job that i just planned to do for just once.

I remembered, when you were little you loved Take Over: Satan Soul. You were quite disappointed when you didnt have Take Over like Elfman and I have, you were so adorable when you keep pouting at that fact. You always wanted to have it. But now, you will have it. I have put the instructions at the back of this letter. I hope you're happy in you're new home and make sure to visit us sometimes you know!

Oh! I almost forgot, also make sure that you go to the Harvest Festival! You're going to be participating in the Fantasia Parade and of course you and Erza's favorite, Miss Fairy Tail! Bring you're friends too! We cant wait to meet them!

-Love, Mirajane ♡♡♡'

I chuckled after reading the last paragraph of the letter, but I froze and then quickly picked up the glowing purple orb from the box. She sent this for me...? The Succubus' soul...

After learning about different demon souls, wizards who does not have the ability Take Over can only take one soul of a demon, an animal, or a monster. She was right, I always wanted to have that magic. It seemed so rare to me and I fell in love with its power and transformation. And now, I finally can transform into one.

I smiled and looked at the letter that Mirajane wrote for me. I dont know how to thank you, Mira-chan....

"Mind telling us what it is?" Erza-nee said making ne snap out of my little happy thoughts. I put the letter back in the box and showed them the glowing purple ball.

"Mira-chan sent me the soul of a Succubus. Once I have its soul inside of me, I can transform into it whenever I wish too. Its just like Mira-chan's Take Over: Satan Soul." This made everyone's eyes widened as Lucy leaned over to me in shock.

"Eh?! I didnt know thats possible! I thought it was only for wizards who wields Satan Soul?!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Well, as far as I learned about that magic... wizards who does not wield the Take Over: Satan Soul and wishes to collect the souls of the demons to transform into them, they can only have one demon soul and they can transform into the soul they have." Elize explaines with her hand under her chin in thought, "But, there is one problem. After the wizard claimed the soul of a demon and successfully transferred it in them, they will transform into one immediately and they have to control the soul from taking over the users body.

If the soul takes over and the user cannot control it, the soul will have full control of the user's body and the user's soul will be corrupted of the demon's soul, and the user will never return back to normal." Elize continued, her expression and voice in all seriousness. She looked up and looked straight into my eyes.

"Many have done this before and they mostly failed to control the demonic soul inside them. They all became the demon themselves. Elina-chan, if you are planning to transfer the Succubus' soul into you're body, you must fight to control this demon. I have not met you personally for a long time but, I believe you can be able to control it I can see it in you." Elize said grabbing my hand, a determined look in her eyes. I smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I can do this! The transfer will start tonight since it will be full moon and that will only activate the magic circle that way." I announced making everyone nod with a smirk.

"Another ability that Elina is going to have, heh. This is going to be interesting." Gray said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey, Elina! I want you to fight me when you get that demon soul in ya!" Natsu exclaimed towards me with flaming fists and a giant smirk on his face. I placed a hand on my hip and smirked as well.

"Heh, why not? It has been a while. A friendly battle with you will be interesting as always." I said, almost sounding like Erza-nee.

"Pfft. Like you can beat her. Its just the same result as always whenever you fight Erza, you're face always gets wiped on the floor by them." Gray said with a scoff making Natsu flame more and glare towards Gray.

"Wha'ddya say Ice Princess?!" Natsu screamed, his forehead planted angrily on Gray's.

"Hard of hearing?! Huh, Flame Breath?!" Gray screamed angrily as well. And after that, a large explosion erupted destroying the restaurant as the people inside ran away in panic.

"You shut you're damn mouth you stripper!" Natsu screamed angrily, blowing a huge fireball towards Gray, who is on the roof of the now destroyed restaurant. Gray growled, annoyed as he placed the side of his fist on his palm.

"Make me, Fire Brain!" Gray responded angrily and a ray of ice shot out from his magic circle. Both fire and ice clashed and another large explosion erupted. Destroying ANOTHER building. A large tick mark appeared on my forehead and my shoulders shook in rage.

"You two...." I growled between clenched teeth, "ARE GOING TO BE A HUNDRED FEET UNDER FOR THIS!!!" I screamed angrily, my voice similar to Erza-nee's very angry voice. I summoned my sword from my Purgatory armor and pointed it towards Natsu and Gray.

"GRAY! NATSU! YOU BOTH BETTER BE PREPARED!!!" I screamed and dashed towards them. I see them both screaming like little girls and tried to run away, with me hot behind their tail.

"And this is why you never make the Scarlet sisters mad...." Lucy said with a sweatdrop and a twitch of an eyebrow. Wendy, Elize, Carla and Happy nodded in agreement as they watched me chase Natsu and Gray. Erza-nee smirked, a sparkle appeared on the corner of her eye, and her hand on her chin triumphantly.

"Aye.... Till the next chapter!" Happy exclaimed.

~

Im so so so so (x10000000000 so's later....) SO SO SO SO SO SORRRRRY!!! I know I took frickin forever to update! Im just very very busy because of school and I have to focus more on my studies to keep my grades up ;-;. FORGIVE MEEEEEE!!! Im gunna try and update the next chapter as fast as i can! As well as the other stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 853 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...
1.3M 50.3K 139
Cassie Alessandra was just an average everyday high school student. WAS. Until she was supposedly killed by her school bully and thrown into a differ...
127 9 3
A young "wizard" runs away to the West, meets Lucy and Natsu, and joins Fairy Tail. They face challenges and triumphs together, while she tries to fo...
20.4K 481 16
Erza Scarlet A talented swordswoman and very strong. Also known as Titania because of her beauty. You might think her life is a piece of cake, but de...