Imperfect Hearts

De anonsd_

Farida Hussain known also as the fiery and feisty girl who speaks her mind loud and clear. She doesn't take c... Mai multe

Description
prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue-part I-
NOT AN UPDATE ~sorry~
A new short story

epilogue -part II-

5.1K 365 105
De anonsd_

Adam

"Baba come on. Let me go please." Amira whined holding onto Adam's hand.

"No. I told you, you can't go out with this girl until I am sure who her parents are." Adam said sternly. Leaving no place to argue.

His little girl -well as little as a thirteen year old can be- stomped her foot and walked away. Huffing all the way to upstairs.

Adam sighed and massaged his temples from exhaustion.

Dealing with a teenage girl was harder than anything else.

"Would you please drop that smirk?" Adam let out without even looking over his shoulder, knowing for sure that Farida was smirking.

"Hey I didn't do anything." She held her hand up in mock surrender and walked to stand next to him. 

"You just had to lay it all on me." Adam glared at her.

"I never said to break her heart." She smiled, her quirky smile.

"No but you also can't expect me to send her to a complete stranger's house for a sleepover." Adam continued.

"No I did not." Her smile turned into a grin as she stood completely in front of him now. Her eyes boring into his.

And although after almost seventeen years of marriage, her beautiful grey eyes still made Adam's heart jump in his ribcage.

He pulled her closer to him by her waist. Holding her to his chest. 

"You are so mean. You know I hate it when I say no to her." Adam murmured.

"I know. She is daddy's little  girl. And that's exactly why you don't have to worry. I'm sure she will come and apologize in a few minutes." Farida's forehead touched his and he exhaled her sweet scent.

His wife, even after all these years, looked as beautiful as ever.

He loved her with every fiber within him and not a day goes by that he isn't thankful to Allah.

She was the same woman that never let anyone walk on her. A stubborn and hot headed woman who stole his heart.

And he didn't even want it back.

True to his wife's words they both heard footsteps coming  close to the kitchen making them separate.

"Baba?" Amira walked in, her head down.

"Yes habibti?"

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to pester, I just really like this friend of mine." She said, her similar grey eyes looking into his. Looking apologetic.

The same shade as her mother.

"It's okay. I know you do. But once we get to know her batter and her parents I'm sure we will let you." Adam smiled at Amira.

She was his girl and Adam is so lucky to have her. At thirteen and she was smarter than anyone else.

Adam was more than proud to have her as his daughter. Although sometimes she does get angry and stubborn like her mother but she knows what she did wrong and apologizes. That's what matters to Adam.

Amira grinned at her dad. "Thank you baba."

Adam opened his arms, gesturing for Amira to hug him.

Amira complied and ran into his arms.

He held her close to him.

He still remembered the day Farida told him that she was pregnant and what a shock it had been to them both.

They both had thought they could never have children but only by Allah's mercy did they had the chance to raise such a beautiful little girl.

"Ay what is this? How can you exclude me from this hug!" Farida exclaimed and giggled before Adam felt her hugging them both as well.

He let his chin rest on Farida's head and pulled her close. Kissing her temple before kissing his daughters forehead too.

"You have no idea how lucky of a man I am to have you both." Adam whispered to them.

Farida held onto Adam tighter and he could almost feel her smile.

The same sincere smile. Soft and gentle but filled with meaning.

"And so am I." Farida muttered.

"Okay fine. Me too." Amira grunted making Adam and Farida laugh.

"Okay enough with this. I'm going back to my room." Amira snuggled out of Adam's embrace and Adam jokingly pouted.

"Why are you leaving us Amira? Don't you love us?" Adam tried going for cute. Making his voice all squeaky and girly.

Beside him Farida held her hand to her mouth hiding her laugh.

Amira groaned. "For the love of Allah dad! Stop making this face."

"But why?" Adam whined jokingly. His pout still on his face.

"But why Amira your dad looks adorable." Farida put in and started pinching his face making weird faces at him.

"Come on woman. Seventeen years and you still don't get it." Adam whined this time in complete seriousness. "I. Am. Not. Adorable."

Farida laughed at his face at that. Amira joined in with her mother. They both knew Adam despised being called adorable.

Adam shook his head at them both. "You are both pure evil." He glared mockingly at them both before he himself started laughing.

What could he say. The laughs of his wife and daughter was contagious.

He was so lucky to have them both by his side. Alhamdulilah ya Allah.

Farida after all what she had been through is still beside him looking as strong as ever.

When Amira was born Farida was put into a critical condition. They said she might not survive. Her body's strength was very week.

But after a month of praying and praying. Alhamdulilah Farida's condition was back to stable.

It still tore Adam's heart whenever he thought of that time.

Farida placed on that bed. Looking so tired. So weak.

At that time he thought of how she wouldn't be able to care for Amira. Of how Amira might not have a mother. Of how he might lose her. His love. His life. He thought he was going to never see her again.

It clenched Adam's heart now even thinking about having to live the rest of his life without her gentle touch and soft eyes.

After what happened to Farida, they both knew that it was best if they didn't have any more children.

Well of course that decision came after lots of arguing mostly on Adam's part. but never the less they decided.

He couldn't lose her. He just couldn't.

And now they have a beautiful daughter and she was still beside him. Living. Breathing.

That was enough.

He felt a hand enclose on his and he was filled with the same familiar strawberry scent.

He pulled her close to him. Bringing her hand to his lips and placing a soft kiss on it.

Farida smiled at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just love you so much." He whispered his eyes boring into hers.

Farida grinned back. Her eyes glinting with that sparkle he always sees whenever he says those words.

"And I love you so much." She whispered back before getting on her tiptoes and placing her forehead on his.

It was moments like this Adam loved and cherished.

Moments like this filled with complete contentment and just pure happiness.

He held her close to him. Not wanting to let go. Never wanting to let go.

He loved his wife more than the words itself. And whatever they have ever been or will go through Adam knew it was all to bring them to these moments.

This moment filled with nothing but pure happiness. Nothing but pure love.

They loved each other.

But this was still life and every moment has to end. And there is a lot more hardships waiting for them to go through.

But right now. In the arms of his wife nothing mattered.

It was just them. Together.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ehm ehm... So I am very very sorry that I haven't updated for so long! And also because this chapter has been so short.

But aging I hope you enjoyed it!

It really sucks that it's finished  now.

I am going to miss you all!

There will be another A/N to say goodbye.

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

~Saya

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17 0 13
.
204K 13.6K 39
"I know, oon hyvänäkönen, mut ei tartte tuijottaa." "Onkohan herra täydellisellä noussut kusi päähän?" ...
485 5 1
konsta ja klaus käyvät hommiin makkarin puolella (taas)😐
5 0 6
joo nää on vaan mun omii kirjotuksii, joita teen sillon tällön. Joskus syvällisempää joskus vähemmän. Nää luvut ei liity toisiinsa mitenkään ellen er...