Camren One Shots

By cmrnotp

Some fluff, some angsty, mostly smut; read at own risk! More

Relaxation Methods
Seducing the boss
Good sportsmanship
At the movies
Perks of being the boss
Valentine's day
Teaching the newbie
Teaching The Newbie pt2
Schoolgirl thoughts (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt2 (G!P)
Schoolgirl thoughts pt3 (G!P)
Schoolgirl Thoughts pt4 (G!P)
Experiences
Beach adventures
The Babysitter (G!P)
Doctor Visit
The good neighbor (G!P)
Dirt Bikers
Dirt Bikers II
Dirt Bikers III
Dirt Bikers IV
Scientific Dreams
Prompts
Not Blood Related
TCAs 2015
Great
Best Friends and More (G!P)
College
Party hosting
Officer
Anonymous (G!P)
The interview
(Not so) Rude Awakening (G!P)
Now the party is Over.
The athlete and the doctor
Anonymous pt2 (G!P)
The athlete and the doctor pt2
The interview pt2
The friendzone is better
Never Have I Ever
Memories and Happy Endings
Memories and Happy Endings pt2
Italy Views
Wedding Gifts
A few Firsts
Memories and Happy Endings(fic)
When best friends collide
Rebelious Cheerleader (G!P)
Surprise coming out
Shiny
Crushes
Fantasies (G!P)
The concert
Fantasy Novel
Modern Dating
Songs of tragedy
Fourth Harmony
H4RMONY
Fifth Harmony

Absolution

7K 88 18
By cmrnotp

"Hey, have you seen Camila?"

"Last I checked, she was going upstairs with that Pettyfer kid."

"The one with the long, blond hair?"

"Very same, and they didn't look very sober either," Shawn informed.

Lauren groaned and marched upstairs in look of her drunken girlfriend.

When she checked the fourth room in the house, Lauren was frozen in place. The sight she was graced with, broke her heart into a million little pieces.

Camila was sat on top of a guy, fully naked. She was moving back and forth, up and down while her boobs were held by huge man hands.

Camila had her head thrown back and kept moaning loudly, while the blond guy kept thrusting inside her girlfriend.

Camila noticed Lauren's presence and simply looked into her girlfriends eyes while being fucked by a stranger. Lauren felt her tears but she couldn't move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lauren, please let me explain," Camila begged.

Lauren locked the door to her dorm and strutted down the corridor to her lecture hall.

"There's nothing you can say Camila. I'm done."

"Baby, it's been two months ok? Just please!" She pleaded, "I've done everything and you still won't acknowledge the fact that I'm really sorry."

"You've done what exactly, Camila?!" Lauren said, raising her voice. "You've bought me flowers and coffee...wow!" She spit out sarcastically. "'Hey, sorry I fucked your TA, here's a cup of coffee and some fake fucking roses so they won't die like your trust in me?!' Fuck you Camila."

Camila knew there was no point in arguing with Lauren when she got in her little bad moods so she vowed to come back when she felt a little peppier.

The brunette was sat in her bed, trying to think of what to say or do to Lauren to make her see that she really was sorry.

Camila truly knew how much she had fucked up. She knew she shouldn't have gotten drunk that night and she knew she shouldn't have cheated. She definitely knew that she shouldn't have just stared at her girlfriend while cheating on her.

So, with a mission in mind, Camila set out to find the college's sound assistant and PA advisor.

Lauren was just finishing her lecture when she heard a small tapping noise on the PA system. Her and her classmates all turned to the little speaker on the wall, wondering what the announcement was.

Her girlfriend's husky and nervous voice was unlike no other. Lauren knew it was Camila right away. Involuntarily, a smile made its way onto her face.

"Oscar Wilde once said 'you don't love someone for their looks, their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear' and Lauren, you've made me a whole album. I know you've always said that people usually forget about themselves when they're in a relationship. That if you're someone when you're single, you're still someone after the relationship is over, but that's the thing, I'm nobody after you. I can't see my life without you, it has no meaning, no taste, no color. I know I messed up three years of love and I know sorry means nothing, but I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I'm asking you not to give up on me. On us."

Lauren felt a tear roll down. She quickly wiped it, knowing that all eyes were on her. The green eyed girl got up and left the room, quickly pacing to her dorm.

Once she got there, she just let herself cry to sleep. She loved Camila to no end but every time she looked at her beautiful brown eyes, all she saw was her girlfriend riding some other person and enjoying it. She felt sick.

A couple weeks later, Lauren was finding it weird that she hadn't run into the petite girl. She was checking her mail when a little envelope caught her eye. Lauren grabbed it and went back upstairs to read it.

"It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that poets are right: love is eternal." - E.M. Foster, A Room With A View.

The messy writing was indisputable; Camila.

She wanted to forgive her. She wanted to be with her. She missed her baby. But how could she when all she saw while looking at Camila was disgust?

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a knock.

Opening the door, she was face to face with a red eyed small girl.

"Lauren..." Camila sobbed.

Lauren caught Camila just as she was about fall to the ground and brought her inside the room.

Seeing her ex crying like that almost made her cry along too, but she kept the tears at bay.

"I am s-so sorry, just p-please, I can't be without you any longer ok? I don't know what else to do or to say to make you see that I love you so much!" The brunette cried.

"I know that I am not much of a romantic or that I'm not great with words, but that's because you're the romantic one and you're the articulate one and you're the one that's always making me cry, in the good way and we balance each other out and that's why we work so well! I am so l-lost without you baby, I made the biggest mistake of my life by drinking at that party and I was so wasted that I didn't even know what I was doing. I know that's the shittiest excuse but it's true and Lauren I am so sorry!" Camila was rambling now and sobbing and she didn't even know if her words were making sense but Lauren heard every word and she was crying because she wanted Camila. She believed in Camila and it had been two months. She saw the effort that Camila had made, she may not have been very good with words or gestures but she did quit the lectures she had with the TA and Lauren knew Camila had been walking around the building to certain places so that she didn't have to run into him. That eased Lauren's mind a little bit.

Camila kept rambling but Lauren cut her short by crashing their lips together.

Camila was a little surprised, but happy nonetheless, by the kiss. She kissed back with great force, as to show Lauren how much she loves her and how much she's missed her.

The kiss quickly grew heated and Camila straddled the taller girl. Lauren latched onto Camila's butt and squeezed hard, making the younger girl moan loudly. The brunette started grinding her hips and Lauren felt their centers collide and slide together. She had missed this so much.

Clothes were quickly shed and the two girls now lay together in bed, naked and making out.

Camila's hand travelled down to Lauren's center and started circling her bundle of nerves. The older girl gasped audibly and thrust her hips forward, needing more friction.

"I need more baby," she pleaded.

Camila abided by her girlfriend's request and straddled her once more, sitting on her thighs. The brunette moved her kisses to Lauren's neck, collarbone, down to her breasts. She bit and pecked her nipples and sucked them into full erection. Lauren kept squirming and writhing underneath Camila.

The younger girl then lowered herself to Lauren's navel, dipping her tongue inside and making eye contact with green eyes. Her mouth dipped lower and she took Lauren's lower lips into her mouth, sucking and pulling on them.

Moving her hands up, Camila clutched Lauren's boobs and massaged them thoroughly, all the while still lapping at her clit and teasing her entrance.

Lauren was very close to losing it, but she had missed Camila, she wasn't about to waste an opportunity to make her feel good too.

"Come here, I need to taste you."

Camila crawled up Lauren's body and settled her legs on either side of the black haired girl's head. She flinched and twitched at the feel of a flattened tongue touching her core. Lauren's tongue combined with her hands squeezing her ass were enough to almost make the younger girl almost cum but Lauren didn't want it to happen. She stopped, much to Camila's dismay, and tapped her thigh to make her crawl back down.

Camila settled on top of Lauren, sitting on her pelvis. Lauren couldn't look at Camila this way without remembering how she found her the night of the party. So she grabbed her hips  and turned them around, putting herself on top and in between Camila's legs.

They started bumping their clits together, the wetness from both of them making it easier to slide and grind on each other. Lauren was moaning and swearing and throwing her head back at the amazing feel of her girlfriend.

Lauren was close but she needed something else. Not even Camila's hands rubbing her clit were getting her there. The green eyed girl leaned down and put a hand around her girlfriend's neck. She looked at Camila intently, looking for a sign of discomfort. Camila understood what Lauren wanted and nodded in silent agreement.

Lauren squeezed her hand, effectively choking the brunette. Camila's face started growing red, her own wetness growing at the roughness of Lauren's hand around her neck.

Lauren watched her girlfriend's eye roll to the back of her head and her throat constricting under her palm and it was enough to make her crumble. She thrust her hips one more time and growled loudly, cumming into Camila's hand.

Camila saw her girlfriend's expression while she was cumming and it threw her over the edge. She followed Lauren right into the abyss and they both started cumming together, it was the best sex they'd ever had.

Once they were both spent and laying next to each other on the bed, Camila turned on her side and looked at Lauren.

"What does this mean?" She asked sheepishly.

"It means that I love you, that I missed you and that I don't want you going anywhere," she sighed. "It doesn't mean that I've forgotten what you did and it doesn't mean that I don't find it disgusting anymore, but it does mean that I'm willing to fight for us again," she finished.

Camila smiled widely and kissed her girlfriend passionately.

"I love you, Lamp"

"I love you too, you fucking dork."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 582 10
Camren and Laurinah Smut
37.8K 662 1
camren au with a bunch of smut.
74.8K 1K 50
So this is a Lauren/you, Camila/you, and camren/ you. Will contain warnings before the story for subjects that might be upsetting.There may contain s...
22.4K 482 25