My drug *UP FOR REVISIONS*

By Connor4ever

harry isn't an ordinary 18 year old he has a horrible back story which leads him to live by himself while his... More

Bumping into you
catching up
SCHOOL!...not!
weekend at louis
love sick
Some ones in the house
recovery
Clear things up (not an update)
end of the weekend
Something more
Big problem
Mum wasnt there
The dating game 1
Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story
Eat your too skinny
Best birthday ever?
Human
The big plan 1
the big plan 2
halloween
Gone
Back again
Say your just a friend
The big uh oh
Not update
Not update still
Fall
Whats going to happen
Our movie
Im here
How it feels
Strong
Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year
Finally awake
Are you serious?
'Tis the season
Screwed
Merry birthday, happy christmas
Finally christmas
Nothing is fine
whats going on?
the date 1
the date 2
hormones suck
the aftermath
i just wanna be happy
the after-aftermath
WHAT A GREAT DAY!
silly love songs
Sorry
amnesia
Clear things up....again
One hell of a dinner pt.1
one hell of a dinner pt.2
new story?
Make things right
secrets
its time
authors note
taken away
stressed the f*** out!
adventures of baby sitting
city of love?
happy endings?
baby dont cry
finally!
Prom
epilogue

parenting & feelings

19 0 0
By Connor4ever

.......So cute.......

(Zayns p.o.v)
"Hey cutie" niall says and I look up "hey love" I say "I was talking to wyatt" he says and blush. He rolls his eyes and pecks my lips and I smile.

"Wheres Ethan?" I ask and hand wyatt to niall once hes sitted on the bed." They're giving him one last check up before we can go home" he says and smiles at the baby.

"I think he might be hungry" I say and niall nods and pulls down his shirt and bra he has to wear." Will the breasts ever go away?" I ask him as wyatt latches onto his nipple.

"Yeah they will, but not for a while" he says looking up at me and I nod." This is still so unbelievable" I say and he smiles "I know, but its happening zayn and I know we're going to be amazing" he says.

"I know love" I say and kiss him and he smiles into the kiss and pulls away. "And today we get to go home with our babies and louis says there is a big surprise" niall says excitedly and I smile at him.

I love seeing him so happy like this, I dont think ive seen him this happy since we found out he was pregnant. We hear knocking and logan walks in with wyatt and hands him to me.

"So can we go?" I ask and he nods "yep you guys are free to leave their both healthy and everything" he says. "Thank you so much" niall says and logan just nods and leaves.

once ethan is done eating we get packed up and leave the hospital carrying the babies in the carriers and we meet up with liam and jospeh in the front.

We strap the babies into the car and since there isnt really that much room niall sits on my lap. The ride home was nice since both ethan and wyatt were sleeping the whole time.

Niall was talking about how he was going to lose his extra weight and noded along and told him he's beautiful either way. I love complimenting him cause it always makes him blush and he deserves to be complemented.

Once we get home we walk into the house behind liam and jospeh and everyone is there and niall gasps. "Welcome home" they all say and I smile as niall hands me ethan and rushes to hug everyone.

Luckily liam helps me and takes wyatt and the diaper bag and we set the babies down on the coffee table. I go around and hug everyone and once im done louis hands us blind folds.

"What are these for?" Niall asks "just put them on" louis says and we obey and put them on. "Lets mess with them" Michael says and I hear him and calum laughing.

"Dont touch us!" Niall says in a panic "niall why are you hugging me?" Luke says and I laugh a little. "I- I thought you were zayn" niall says sounding embarrassed.

"Hear I'll guide him to you" ashton says and soon enough I feel someone grip onto my arm.
"Zayn?" Niall says "yes" I say and he hugs me and I shake ny head fondly and hug him back.

"Okay guys back to the surprise" harry says and were being lead upstairs. "You guys cant see right?" Nathan asks "if I could see would I be tripping?" I say sarcastically and I get hit in the back of the head "dont be rude" fizzy says and I pout.

Soon we're done walking up the stairs and were being turned into a room a think. "Surprise!" They well and rip off our blind folds and I blink getting use to the lighting.

I then look around and see its a cartoon jungle theme nursery and I look over to niall who has tears in his eyes. "This is awesome!" I say and niall just nods and we turn to everyone who is smiling at us.

"Do you guys love it?" Louis says and niall jumps on louis hugging him "of course we love it!" He says and I walk over to them. "We worked everyday after school and yesterday on it" hunter says.

"Thank you guys, this means so much" I say "it was nothing" harry says. Calum and luke come carrying Ethan and Wyatt in the room and I take Ethan while niall grabs wyatt.

"Look you guys, this is your room" I say and kiss Ethans head and we go set them down in their big crib for both of them to fit into and they go straight to bed and we cover them with a blanket.

I pull niall into a sweet kiss and he kisses back then pulls away "lets let them sleep" niall whispers and we all quietly head head out the room and to the living room.

"Theres a baby monitor in every room in the house" louis says "that'll come in handy" I say and we walk into the kitchen. "We baby proofed the whole house" liam says "thats important" niall says and he goes into the fridge and grabs two water bottles and hands one to me and I thank him with a kiss.

"We also bought alot of baby food" michael says proudly and him and calum stand proudly. "Well for now their just going to be drinking milk, but thank you we'll use it as soon as we need them" I say.

We all go into the living room and start talking and hanging out until we hear crying through the baby monitor. "Lets go get that" I say standing up and grab his hand and we go into their room and pick up the two crying babies.

Niall and I look at eachother "we got this" I say and niall nods "we got this" he says.

(Harry's p.o.v)

"They're going to be such good parents" I say laying my head on nathans shoulder." They really are" liam says and I look over to louis and hunter being all coupley and stuff.

Why do I feel jealously? I-I dont like louis anymore, I pushed all those feelings away, th-they shouldn't be back, I mean they never really did leave.

That doesnt matter what does matter is getting these feelings to go away cause I really cant have this happening. Im happy and louis happy thats all I wanted and now that its actually happening I should be happy and not feel jealous.

Dont get me wrong I really like nathan and im so happy that I'm with him, but im still just jealous over hunter and thats not okay.

"Hey love?" I look over to Nathan "hm?" I hum in response "wanns get out of here?" He asks and I bite my lip. Then I look over to louis and hunter kissing and I turn back to nathan and nod.

He smiles and we stand up and everyone looks up at us "we're heading oit but we'll be back tonight" I say and we leave the house.

We get into his car and he drives us to the meadow and he pulls me out to the middle of the field. I smile but then I trip and fall bringing nathan down with me and he lands ontop of me.

I laugh and he just smiles looking down at me and he leans down and kisses me. I smile and kiss back and he pins my arms on each side of my head.

He pulls away and kisses my nose and I blush and he just smiles "youre so beautiful" he says and I blush some more. "Thank you" I say and he nods and he rolls off of me and we both sit up.

"How have you been feeling harry?" He asks and I sigh and looks down to my lap. " better than I was before" I say leaving out the whole jealousy thing.

"Well thats good to hear" he says and I feel him kiss my cheek and I smile and look up to him." Your eyes are telling me that you're leaving something out" he says.

"I-im not" I say and he gives me that look "harry please tell me" he begs. "I think im getting jealous of louis and hunter" I say looking away from nathan.

Its silent for a moment and I get scared thinking about him leaving me. "Does this mean that you're.......having feeling for him again?" Nathan asks with fear in his voice and I turn to him.

" to be honest I dont know but what I do know is that this doesnt change how I feel for you" I say and he looks at me too. " im just scared you're going to leave me for him" he says truthfully and I feel my heart break looking at the sad yet scared look on his face.

"I chose you didnt I?" I say and he looks down "yeah but what if you start liking him more than you like me" he says and sighs. I grab him by his chin and make him look up at me and I stare into his eyes.

I press my lips to his and close my eyes, at first he doesn't kiss back so I place my hand on his chest and slowly push him bsck not moving my lips from his.

He lays back on the floor and I kiss him deeper than I was before while cupping his cheeks. Then he places his hands on my waist and starts kissing back just as deep.

He sucks on my bottom lips and pulls back tugging at my bottom lip. We stare at each other until we kiss eachother again and he places his hands on my lower back and slips his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues move together slowly and I begin to run my fingers through his short hair. He pulls back and lifts a hand up to my lip wiping off the spit on it and pecks my lips.

He uses his other hand to brush his thumb across my cheek and I rub our noses together giving him a Eskimo kiss. He pecks my lips again and then sighs and looks into my eyes.

"Im still scared" he whispers Nd I rest my forehead on his "so am I" I say and we just lay there and share kisses here and there but we mostly just enjoy each others company.

~~~~~
Its night time now and we decide to head back to louis house. When we walk in I hold onto nathans hand and he kisses my cheek.

"Where did you guys go?" Luke asks and we sit down next to calum and ashton." We just went and hung out" nathan says and I nod and lay my head down on his shoulder.

"So whats for dinner?" I ask "nandos" liam says and I nod and get up and walk into the kitchen to make a plate for me and nathan to share.

But of course louis and hunter are making out against the fridge and I ckear my throat. They quickly pull away and they blush and I walk over to the food and grab a plate.

"So how was your day?" Louis asks " it was nice, and I think I already know how yours was" I say and I grab some napkins and I head out into the living room again and try ignoring the jealously.

I sit down next to nathan and I hand him a fork and we start to eat the food. There is a tension between us and I think everyone can sense it.

So thats why nobody really talked instead we all just watched movies. I mean people would coment and mak jokes but besides that it was a pretty tension filled night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...