Dragon Slayer Protector (Nats...

By JungkookAnime

(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray... More

2.3.19
(Y/n) (L/n) the Demon Dragon Slayer
Hargeon; The City Where to Meet Others
Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora
Welcome to Fairy Tail
Finding Macao
Kiddnaped
(Y/n)'s Life is On The Line, Guys! Fight The Dark Guild To Save Your Friend?
The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!
Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!
I Finally Found You... (Y/n) Marvell.. Just Let Me Fight With You Natsu?
Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!
Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!
Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?
Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?
Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?
The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?
The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?
Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!
Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 1
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2
Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil Finial PT <Third Person POV>
Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

Dear Kaby

14.5K 351 403
By JungkookAnime

Edited on 28.12.18

[Kaby's House]

(Y/n)'s POV

Natsu, Happy, Lucy and I were walking back to the house of Kaby Melon. My hand tighten around the book 'Day Break'. This isn't for someone like that fat guy back there. It's for someone important to this writer - his family. I thought.

"Hey, (Y/n). You okay? You seem a bit off right now." Natsu asked.

I just nodded. He stopped calling me 'Snow'. That's okay, but, I wish he could call me that more often. It makes me feel better when I'm down. Then again, he doesn't know that since I don't tell him things truthfully. A sigh escape my lips.

"Seriously (Y/n), what's wrong?" Natsu asked again.

"Nothing. I'm perfectly fine." I lied, giving Natsu a fake smile.

"Oh, uh, okay, I guess..." He muttered out. Happy was on my head, eating fish.

"Okay, we're here!" Lucy said. I look up to see the house, wondering why Kaby can't have this book to exist. We all walked inside and sat down other than me.

"Hello, have you destroyed the book?" Kaby asked. I walked up to him and handed him the book.

"This book has a spell on it..." I said straight out, giving him the book.

"Bu-But, I asked for this book to be burned. Why isn't it burned in ashes?" He asked, pushing it back towards me.

"We both read the book and I'm sure that there's a spell on this book." Lucy said, walking up to us.

"I've asked you to destroy it. I'll ask again, why are you handing it to me?"

"If you want to burn the book, then I think you should do it yourself." 

"Then I'll do so myself. I never want to see this book again." Kaby took the book and allowed us all to go inside his house. Natsu and Happy had stayed behind Lucy and myself while we tried to reason with Kaby.

"I understand why you would like to burn and destroy this book, Kaby..."

"You want to protect your father's legacy. The reason why you want to protect it is that your the son of Kemu Zaelon." I started. "But, that's not his real name, is it?"

"How do you—"

"—You are the son of Kemu Zaelon, or should I say Zekua Melon?" I cut off Lucy.

"(Y/n), what are you—"

"—You are a son of a famous novelist, Zekua Melon. He passed away from a suicide attempt that was succeeded. Am I correct?" I cut off Happy.

Kaby sighed, looking down. "Yes. That is correct, (Y/n). How did you know that?"

"Research. Reading your father's books. You take after him." I said. "I've visited your father's grave once and told him that I greatly appreciated his stories. He was a wonderful man."

"Thank you for your kindness. But, you don't know the story behind he's death. You see, he was writing this story. My father disappeared for three years writing this story. I've asked him many times where he's been. But he ignored me and said, 'Somewhere where I will not return.' I didn't understand stand it at the time. He cut off his own arm, saying he will not write again. After cutting his own arm, my family rushed him into a hospital. I grew angry at him after he told me that he was with Duke Everlue. I told him that he'd regret writing for him. He said that it was good money that he was paying. I didn't care, it got him laying on a bed, with only one arm. He was smiling, happy that he was finished with that book. Soon, he said that it was he's master piece. I've told him things I regret till this day. And not long after that, he passed away. The angry and betrayal I felt for him led on into remorse. It's to late for me to ask him for forgiveness."

"Have you read the story?" Lucy asked.

"No, I haven't. My father told me himself that this story was just garbage and rubbish. I didn't or dare myself to read it..."

I snapped, frozen in my place. He wants to..burn it..? Without even reading it?! I thought. My anger was raising by the second as I glared at the man in front of me.

"Just because of that you're gonna burn it?!" Natsu asked.

"Yes.. I was."

Natsu grabbed his collar out if anger. "Without bothering what's even inside?! It's the last book your dad wrote, right?! Some of us would kill to have the memory of our loved ones!"

"That's enough Natsu!" Lucy pulled Natsu away from Kaby.

I walked passed them and was now in front of Kaby. I slapped him across the face.

"(Y/n)! What's gotten into—"

"—SHUT IT LUCY!" I shouted. I was trembling in anger and sadness. I didn't dare to lift my head up. I just couldn't face him.. "Kaby, you're a bigger idiot than I thought. I feel your pain, Kaby. But the way I lost my father was worse than you think. I understand that you want to protect your father's legacy, but this story is the last thing he wrote. Natsu is right. People would kill to have something like that. But you want to destroy it? Why would you want to destroy your father's last work? If you feel remorse, then why would you destroy this book that your own flesh and blood made?! I don't understand how you would want to do that! I just don't! I lost my family in a way that haunts me! I'm afraid of that happening to my friends! But that doesn't matter right now.. All I know is if I were you, I would read this story! If you don't want to, then that's fine with me!" I looked up at him, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I want you to open this book and realize why your father took so long come back to your family! I want you to realize that when you see the real cover of this book, you'll see what your father meant when it was his master piece! Just read your father's last book!" I slammed the book onto the table, breaking it.

And with that, I ran out the house. I heard Natsu calling out my name but I ignored him. I just want to be alone.. Once I was out, I saw that it was rain. Great, just what I needed to calm down my mood... Rain... Fucking rain! I thought. I sat down on a tree that was near by the house. I pulled my hoodie over my head and started to hug my legs, just looking at the grass.

Dad... I wonder how things are at in heaven.. Are you happy? Are you lonely? Are you looking out for Wendy and I? I bet you are.. I hope you're having fun. Because I'm not. I thought remember my blue haired sister named Wendy. I miss her so much. I wonder if she's alive. I bet she is. As these memories of us came to my head, I started to cry softly. "I hate my life... I wish I was never born..." I told myself.

"But you wouldn't have met us. You wouldn't have been in Fairy Tail."

I looked up at see a certain blue cat. "Ha-Hap-Happy?!" I stuttered out, shocked to see he was there. He was standing in front of me. Happy climbed onto my knees as I moved myself away from my legs.

"If you weren't alive, everyone at Fairy Tail would be different. Lisanna and Natsu wouldn't have met you. I wouldn't have met you." Happy said, sniffing.

"Happy... I-I-I'm sorry... Ple-Pleas-Please, don't cry..." I told him. I carefully pulled him close to me.

"Then don't say those six words... Please..."

"I—"

"—Promise me that you won't!"

My eyes widen slightly, a gasped softly escape my mouth. It soon turned into a softly smile. Nodding, I had gently placed my hand on his head. "I promise you Happy, that I will not say those six words you hate."

He mumbled out a 'Thank you'. I pulled Happy away from me and gave him a warm smile. He returned the smile gladly. I put him down and he sat down on my feet. There was silents between us. There was just the sound of the rain hitting the ground. "You know, Natsu sent me to look after you." Happy said, breaking the silent around us.

"I know, Happy. I know." I told him, gently patting his head.

Soon, it started to clear out, the sun hitting everything in the open. "It stopped raining!" Happy said, cheering. I started to chuckle at him as he did his little dance. I saw that Natsu was walking up to me and Happy. "Uh-oh... Natsu doesn't look so happy..." I looked at Happy as he said that. My happiness turned to a worried face.

Natsu stopped in front of me. I gulped loudly, wondering what's going to happen next.

"Happy, go to Lucy. I want to talk to (Y/n)..." Happy just looked at him. "Alone..." Natsu added.

"Ay-Aye.." Happy stuttered. Happy walked away from us to Lucy. Once he left, Natsu was just quite. I felt his judgement. "Why did you hit Kaby?" He finally asked.

"I hit him because I hate people who don't want what was left of their family." I said, looking down.

"Look at me, (Y/n)..." Natsu said. I didn't listen. I just stayed still. I soon felt his hands on my cheeks, wiping away my tears. "(Y/n), please, look at me..." Natsu said again. I slowly looked up at him, staring at his eyes. He has a frown on his face. "Tell me what's really wrong. Please, I don't want you crying..."

A sighed escape my lips. "I still don't understand why he would want this book burn."

"He doesn't anymore. He opened the book and it was a letter to him. You knew that there was a spell on this book, showing that it was a letter to Kaby, didn't you?"

I nodded. "He's gonna—"

"—Keep it? Yeah.. Kaby is keeping the book. He also said that he was sorry for what happened with your family. He didn't know that you felt that like."

"It's okay..." I whispered out.

"Is it..?" My hands slowly turned into a fist. I wanted to cry again - let go of my pent up emotions. Natsu pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back gently. "It's not okay.. Please, (Y/n), you have to speak to me or Gray about this. Because no one can help you unless you call out for help. So, please, tell me right now if you need help."

My eyes widen. He wants to help me..? But why? I thought. My eyes started to tear up, gripping my hand on Natsu's vest. Hands and body were starting to shake. I couldn't even speak right. "He-H-Help m-me-m-me.. Nat-Na--Natsu..." I had stuttered out. His grip around me tighten.

"I'll help you, (Y/n).. Thank you for letting me in to help. I promise you that you won't forget it..." Natsu whispered.

After that, I started to cry - sobbing everything that I have that I have sealed, bottled inside me - is now released out. My hands were digging into the back of his vest. My head sinking into his scarf that Igneel gave him. All that Natsu did was comfort me. We didn't move - didn't talk. We just sat there, while I was crying.

After what seemed like forever, I stopped crying. Slowly as he can be, Natsu pulled away slightly and looked at my eyes. "Feel better, (Y/n)?"

I nodded softly and mumbled, "Thank you, Natsu." He smiled softly at me.

"Anything for you, (Y/n). Now, let's go. Lucy and Happy and waiting for us." Smiling, I nodded and got up. Natsu got up as well, but he was just looking at me.

"You okay, Natsu?" I asked. Then, Natsu planted a kiss on my nose then my forehead. I started to blush. As he pulled away from my forehead, he was blushing as well. Wh-What just happened..? I thought.

Natsu gave me his signature grin and was holding my hands. "Let's go!" Natsu said. He pulling me over his shoulders and ran away from the tree.

"Natsu! Put me down! I can walk!" I yelled at him.

"Nope! Hey Lucy! Ready to go?" Natsu asked Lucy.

"Yeah- Why do you have (Y/n) like that?" She asked.

"So she can rest, duh!" Natsu answered.

"Then put me on your back instead over your should, Natsu!" I told him.

"Okay, (Y/n). Geez, you're no fun.." In one swift move, Natsu put me behind him. "There! Better?" Blushing, I nodded. Natsu just started to chuckle.

"Are you gonna kiss her, Natsu?" Happy asked.

"Yeah, I wonder when you're gonna kiss her." Lucy agreed.

Natsu started to blush, looking to his left and mumbled, "Shut up.." I started to laugh at Natsu. Soon, Happy and Lucy joined me in the laughter.

After the laughter at Natsu, we started to walk to Fairy Tail. But, Happy was helping with his nose. As Lucy and Happy were arguing if Happy was right or not, I quickly gave Natsu a peck behind his head. He stopped walking and turned his head to me, blushing. I just giggled and put my arms around his neck.

"Again, thank you Natsu. I really appreciate it." I whispered.

He smiled and nodded. "No problem, (Y/n). I don't mind at all.." I yawned slightly and rest my head against Natsu's shoulders. "Sleep, (Y/n). I'm sure that you need it after the day we all had. Especially you."

I nodded and closes my eyes. Again, I feel a certain warm lips against my cheek. A smile creeped across my lips while I was blushing. As Natsu started to walk again, I had fallen asleep with my around arms his neck.

~~~

Lucy's POV

It's was night and (Y/n) has been asleep for a while now. And Natsu won't leave her alone. Happy was cooking a fish we caught earlier.

"Hey Natsu. Why do you have (Y/n) so close to you? I mean, she's asleep and she should get something comfortable to sleep on." I asked Natsu.

"Sometimes, there's things that I wish I could tell you, Lucy." Natsu said, smiling down at her.

A smirk came across my mouth. "Did something happen between you two, Natsu?"

Natsu just shook his head. "Nope. Nothing much."

"Did you kiss (Y/n), Natsu?" Happy asked.

"Something like that, Happy..." Natsu smiled, blushing a bit.

"Where did you kiss her?" I asked.

"Nose and forehead. Look, I just want to relax for a bit. (Y/n)'s sleeping and I don't want to bother her."

"Aww! Natsu's gave (Y/n) kisses!"

"Shut up, Lucy! And I have know what you're doing with those papers. You're writing a novel."

I stopped, starting to blush from embarrassment. "Please don't tell anyone about that!"

"Shh! I won't tell anyone unless you keep it down." I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks."

"Anyways, why don't you want anyone to know about it? It seems like a waste of time if your just doing that and not telling anyone." Happy asked.

"I've thought about it, but it's not a good time anyways. So it doesn't matter." I answered. Natsu was about to speak but was cut off by a certain dragon slayer who was screaming in agony. "Damnit..." Natsu mumbled out. "Happy, get me the water. Lucy go and get me the blanket."

"Aye... Come on Lucy." Happy said. I quickly got up and followed Happy.

"What's going on, Happy?! Why did (Y/n) start screaming like that?!" I asked him.

"We don't know either. (Y/n) never told us about it.. It never happens this month. It always happens at the end of the year or around that time. This always worries everyone that the guild. Mostly Natsu and Gray." Happy told me.

"I see why. That was a scream of pain. Something I never thought of hearing from her."

"Aye."

After Happy got the water, I went to get the blanket. Why wouldn't she tell Natsu or Gray about this? They've been together their whole life, thei friendship is strong yet they fight. Why keep something you fear away from them? I thought, getting water.

As Happy and I got everything Natsu asked for, we came back with a view I never thought I'd see. My eyes widen as I see (Y/n) crying and Natsu was holding onto her - like he was protecting her. I saw how Natsu was, his face was in surprised, shocked and anger, all mixed in one.

"Hey Natsu, we got the things you asked for.." I said softly, frowning at (Y/n) crying.

"Thanks. Bring them here..."

Happy and I started to walk towards the both of them with the water and blanket. He got them and gave the water to (Y/n). She slowly drank the water and sat up slightly.

"Sorry for worrying you guys.. I didn't mean to.." (Y/n) said softly, looking down.

"It's fine... We just want you to feel better..." I told her.

"Aye.. Go back—"

"—No!" (Y/n) cut off Happy. "No.. I don't want to.." She continued. I look at her hand and saw the their grip on Natsu's vest tightened.

She's scared of something.. What is it? Is it a someone? Why doesn't she want to go back to sleep? I thought. Questions and questions were building up, none are yet to be answered.

"We're all here for you, (Y/n). Please, just rest. I'll be here. I'm not leaving your side." Natsu told her, wrapping the blanket around her.

"Natsu I don't—" Natsu just laid her down, with his backpack under her head and himself in the blanket. He started to whisper something to her, but I couldn't hear since the fire that was in between them and Happy and I. He put his arms around (Y/n) and pulled her close to his chest.

I started to smile on how Natsu was around (Y/n). He started to stroke her hair. "You really care for her, don't you Natsu?" I said softly, looking at him.

He nodded and said, "I really do. She's been there for me and I've been there for her. Sure, Gray and I start fighting and she hates it, but she knows that everyone in the guild cares about one another. She breaks the fight so we don't get hurt. She cares about our own safety than hers. That's something that I love about her. I don't like seeing her like this. Crying doesn't fit her. She fits with happiness and caring. That's was she is. And nothing will change it." Natsu explained to me.

"So, you do love her?" Happy asked.

Natsu chuckled a bit, nodding. "Yeah Happy. I do love her. And I couldn't be happier."

"Aww, is Natsu confessing his love for (Y/n)?" Happy asked, more in a baby voice. Natsu started to blush, ignoring Happy.

I stated to laugh softly at them. They really are childish. Looks like Mira was right about one thing. I thought, smiling.

"I guess we should get some sleep." I said.

"Aye." Happy agreed.

"Night, guys." Natsu said.

"Good night..." I replied, laying down and closing my eyes.

I wonder what's up with (Y/n)... I thought, before falling asleep.

Natsu's POV

As Lucy and Happy fell asleep, I looked at (Y/n). Wondering if what she told me was true. If it was the reason why she screamed like that every year.

[Flash Back]

Lucy and Happy ran off to get water and the blanket.

"(Y/n), please calm down! I'm here with you! Wake up!" I shouted, shaking her softly.

Nothing.

"Snow, wake up! Please wake up!" I shouted. And with that, her eyes shot opened, tears rolling down her face quickly.

"Natsu..." She whispered.

"(Y/n), I'm here. Please, tell me what it—"

"—I'm not fine, Natsu.. There's something I've been keeping from you, Gray, Happy, Erza, Gramps - everyone from the guild. I can't keep it in anymore. It haunts me in my sleep, when I'm awake. I can't keep it out of my head..." (Y/n) confessed.

"What is it? You can tell me anything. What's it about?" I asked.

"It's about my family. The one from my past. My father, not Damon, his name was Akio Marvell. He was murdered by someone from my family. He was murdered by my mother, Hisa Marvell. Right in front of my eyes. And in the room of my little sister who was just born. I don't even know if she's alive, Natsu. My mother is a coldest woman I know - she killed my father in front of me, who showed no mercy to my father. Everyday, I see that day in my mind, in my sleep. I can't sleep, Natsu - I just can't! Then, I got this letter, last week, it was from my mother. She's coming to get me Natsu. And she'll kill me, then my sister. Please help me with this. When the time comes, I want you to help me so I can kill her myself."

My eyes widen. "Wh-What? You want me to help you kill your own mother?! Why—"

"—She'll kill me if I don't kill her, Natsu! I'm doing this to protect my family now!" (Y/n) cut me off.

I started to clench my jaw. "I get that you want to protect Fairy Tail, but it doesn't have to end up with one of you dead! I don't want you to fucking die!"

"I don't either, Natsu! Don't you understand that I don't want to leave Fairy Tail?! I want to stay, but not with my mother on my ass—"

I cut her off with out a second thought, not even knowing what I did.. All I felt was lips against mine. One of my arms were going around her waist as my other hand was on her cheeks, wiping her tears away. Soon enough, (Y/n)'s lips started to kiss me back. Her hands were on my cheek. My stomach felt like it was twisting around. This is the feeling I get when I'm around (Y/n). After what seemed like years of us kissing, I pulled away, opening my eyes to meet her (eye color) eyes.

"I will help you. But I will find a way to get you both out alive... I'm not letting your mother go, nor you. (Y/n), I love you. And I'm not letting you go. I'm helping you to stay alive." I whispered to her, blushing.

Her eyes widen, tears slowly forming again. (Y/n) started to blush madly then said, "Nat-Natsu... Tha-Thank you... I love you to..."

(Y/n) started to hug me and started to cry again.

"Don't cry, (Y/n). I hate it. And you know."

"I can't help it, Natsu. You're risking your life just to save mine. I don't understand—"

"—I'm risking my life so we can live another day. So we can see Igneel and Damon." I cut (Y/n) off.

"Natsu..." Was all she can say.

I softly kissed her head and mumbled, "I love you. You may be (Y/n) Marvell, but to me, you are (Y/n) (L/n) - a Fairy Tail member."

(Y/n) started to cry a bit more harder after what I said. I was angry, sad, shocked and surprised from what she told me. I didn't believe it. And I don't want her to die. I'm not loosing her. After two minutes or so, Lucy and Happy came back with the water and blanket.

[FlashBack Done]

Why would Hisa come after her own daughters? She hasn't seen them both for so long and she greets them with something that can kill them both? Why would someone like her do that? I have to make sure (Y/n) live on to see her little sister. That's a promise, (Y/n).. You will see your sister again. I thought, falling asleep with (Y/n) around my arms protectively. I'll make sure that it happens so you both can meet each other again.. I'll make sure that there is a way to save your mother from her death. Your agony will end. I promise..

[The Next Day: Morning/Noon]

It's been a while since I kissed (Y/n) and told her that I love her. And since she confessed to me about her past. Since then, I made my promise to protect her. Since I promised that she'll see her sister again. Since I've found out her true name. But do I care if that's really her? I honestly don't give two shits about that. I love her for her. And it'll always stay like that.

"'Happy, you sure we're going the right way?' She asks." Horologium said for Lucy, since we're walking in lake.

"Aye, my nose hasn't lie before and it won't this time." Happy told her.

"'That only works for dogs, not cats!' She yells."

(Y/n) isn't even like Lucy. She's walking in the lake so I won't carry her. She doesn't want me to do it. I respect it, but really, I wanted to hold her over my shoulder or on my back.

"Hey Lucy, why are you using Horologium like he's some like of slave or something? He's a spirit, isn't he?" I asked.

"Maybe because of the lake, Natsu. And she doesn't want to get wet from it. I just don't see why she doesn't want to. It's just water. A bath or shower would easily take off the smell of it. If it smelled bad." (Y/n) said.

"'Aside from that, are you guys sure about this? It doesn't seem like the way to the guild.' She asks." Horologium said.

"Happy said this is the way back so we're going this is, I answer back." I told her, annoyed at her asking questions.

"I'm a cat, Lucy. And I have great sense of smell."

"'Dogs have sense of smell not cats. And what does smell have to do with directions?' She says."

She's an annoying person alright. But she's nice and on our team. Might as well learn to deal with it.. I thought.

"Hey, guys. Stop fighting and get out of the lake." (Y/n) said, dusting herself from the sand.

"Oh, okay... Sorry.." I said softly.

(Y/n) sighed and helped me out. "Don't apologize, Natsu. Not like you at all. Keep it to yourself." She said softly, smiling at me.

I smiled back, blushing. Once I was out, I helped her out to get Lucy - more like Horologium. As we were getting Horologium out, I saw (Y/n) and how she was doing.

She seems so calm than before. She was aggressive and rough. Now, she's not even tense. I thought.

After getting Horologium out, we started walking again. "Who'd thought that Horologium would be heavy? No offense, Horologium..." (Y/n) said.

"It's quite alright, miss.." Horologium said.

"Anyways, why aren't you walking, Lucy?" I asked.

"'My legs hurt..' She says."

"Really, Lucy? My legs hurt to but I'm still walking." (Y/n) said. A smirk appeared on my lips. As quickly as I can be, I picked her up from my back and started to run around with her. "Natsu! Put me down! I can still walk!" (Y/n) shouted, laughing a bit in between her shout.

"No!" I told her, laughing as well.

"What will it take to make you put me down, Natsu?!"

Again, a smirk crawled on my lips. This is something that I've been wanting to ask her for a while.

"Well, how would you feel—" I heard a rustling in a bush. "Who's there?!" I dropped (Y/n) by accident, along with my backpack and attacked the person in the bushes.

(Y/n)'s POV

"'Do you seriously have to fight everywhere we go?' She says worriedly." Horologium said.

"You can get him Natsu!" Happy cheered.

I - on the other hand - was on the ground holding onto my head from the fall Natsu dropped me. Still, I wonder what he was gonna say...

Standing up, I had looked towards the bush Narsu went towards and saw Natsu and Gray. "Gray, what are you doing out here?!" I asked, still holding my head.

"(Y/n)?!" Gray shouted.

"Hi there Gray, it's (Y/n)! Nice to fucking see you! Now answer my damn question!"

Gray and Natsu landed on the ground safely and were standing in front of each other. I walked in between them so they wouldn't fight.

"I was coming from a job. This was the fastest way to Fairy Tail. The shortcut I told you about." Gray explained.

"See Lucy! I was right!" Happy told Lucy.

Gray walked up to me and stared at my face. I just looked into his eyes. "Why the hell were you crying...?"

"I-I wasn't —"

"—I see it on your face, (Y/n). Now, tell me why you were crying—" Gray stop himself from finishing his sentence. I didn't understand until I felt a pair of arms go around my waist and a head on my shoulder. As I looked at the arm that was around me, I was able to identify who it was. This muscular arms belong to Natsu Dragneel.

"Na-Nat-Natsu..." I stuttered out.

"What did you do to her, Flamebrain?!" Gray shouted.

"I didn't do anything, ice princess!" Natsu yelled out.

"You sure about that?! Cause her eyes are stained with tears!"

"That's something we know and only will know!"

"Shut it..NOW!" I shouted. "Gray, put some damn clothes on! You're just in your underwear!" I told Gray. He started to freak out and went to look for his clothes.

"As for you Natsu.."I said, looking at him. "..Keep your mouth shut about it. I'll tell Gray later, not now." I informed him. Natsu just nodded and mumbled out a 'Sorry'. After Gray found his clothes, we all went to the cliff and sat down. But a certain boy wasn't likely to sit down since the midnight haired man is next to me. No, more like laying on my lap. Lucy and Happy were enjoying the view. "Come on Natsu! Sit down here the view from this cliff is nice!" I yelled out to him.

"(Y/n), I'm not going there with ice stripper there!" Natsu yelled back.

"You're gonna wanna hear this, retard..." Gray said.

"That's a bit harsh Gray... Be a bit more nice to him." I told him.

"Why, so you was swallow each other's tongue off? Why are you so protective of him, (Y/n)?"

"So what if I'm protective of him?! I'm protective over everyone in the guild!"

"Not as much as you are with flames for brains—" I pushed Gray off my lap and ran into the trees. After I passed about ten trees, I stopped running and started to climb the nearest tree around me. I sat on a tree branch, thinking why Gray would be like this.

"BOO!" A certain pinkette shouted, who was upside down.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" I jumped, making me fall over the branch. I soon landed on my face. Or, so I thought. Once I opened my eyes, I was greeted with a bare chest and a familiar scale scarf. Heat started to spread across my cheeks.

I got off off Natsu and sat on my legs. "I'm so sorry for landing on you Natsu..." I mumbled.

"Sorry? I'm the one who should be saying sorry to you. I scared you and it made you fall off that branch." Natsu said.

I bit my inner check, knowing that he was right.

"Anyways, what was that question you were gonna ask me?"

(WARNING: Lime Ahead)

A smirk crawled onto his lips. He moved on top of me, with his forehead against mine and forearm was holding him up. His legs were wide out, with my legs slightly spread out and in between his. Then, I started to blush on how close he was. I was able to feel his breathing and smell it. There was a hint of mint - no doubt about that - but it had a slight mix of cooked fish he had last night. His lips were so close to mine, one move could end up with us kissing. I looked at his cheeks and there was a shade of pink. His grip on me tighten a bit more, but I didn't mind it. His chest was close to mine, with very little room in between us. It was enough to for us to breathe.

Natsu leaned into my ear and whispered, "Kiss me then I'll tell you..." His voice darkened while he was whispered. Natsu's head was now in front of me, looking at every part of my body. This made me go crazy - mentally and physically.

I quickly leaned into him, filling the gap that was in between us and our lips. Natsu started to kiss me back roughly. Sure, it was rough but it was filled with passion and love. Natsu's hands found a way around my back, and in one swift move, we were sitting up still kissing each other. Our lips were moving in sync with the other. Natsu was licking my bottom lip, asking for his tongue to enter my mouth. I started to tease him by not letting him enter. He growled softly and his hand found my breast, squeezing it softly. This caused me to gasp from surprise and letting Natsu's tongue enter my mouth. His tongue started to move around my mouth, exploring every inch of my mouth. I did the same with my tongue - our tongue kept running into each other. Soon enough, my hands found their way into Natsu's pink hair, slightly tugging his hair.

He groaned softly against my lips. I smirked against his lips, having an idea pop into my head. I wrapped my legs around Natsu's waist as his hands snaked from my breast to my ass. I gently pulled away from Natsu, saliva connecting us from our lips. As I softly pushed Natsu down to the grass, I slowly started to move my hips, grinding my cunt against his cock. We started to kiss each other again, moaning against each other's lips softly and Natsu slightly squeezing my ass. When he did that, I gasped softly but it was soon switched to moaning softly.

"(Y-Y/n)..." Natsu moaned against my lips.

"Nat-Natsu..." I moaned lowly, making sure the others don't hear us.

Then, Natsu flipped me to the ground, making me squeal in surprise. He started to grind down onto my cunt with his cock. This dove me to the edge. I was moaning slightly louder, but Natsu's name was all that was coming out from my lips. Natsu was also moaning my name out, making me go over the edge.

The way he touches me makes me crazy. The was he's childish at time makes me laugh. The way he care for the guild makes me want to stay. The way he's showing his love to me makes me love him even more. This Natsu Dragneel is the very reason why I adore him. Why I crave him. This is the Natsu Dragneel I fell in love with.

Suddenly, he stopped moving. I looked at him, panting and blushing from the pleasure we've been giving each other. "Wh-Why did yo-you stop—"

"—Don't you ever tease me like that ever again, (Y/n).. Cause I won't back down next time we're like this..." Natsu said softly, cutting me off and looking at me dead in the eye.

I bit my lip. "Then I'll know what'll come next. And I'll be ready for it.." I told him, smiling softly. I kissed him again. He kissed back, but was gentle than the kiss we had a minute ago. I pulled away from the kiss. "Now, tell me what you were gonna tell me before Gray interrupted you."

"Oh that! Um, I was wonder, since I love you and you love me to, if you would, uh—"

"—Why are you stuttering, Natsu? You're acting strange again. You okay?" I asked him again.

"I'm just nervous asking you this.. I'm fine.." Natsu said, sitting up and helping me up as well. "I was wondering if..." He muttered the rest.

"Natsu, please speak up. I can't hear you."

He took a deep breathe and said, "Every time you are with Gray, I get jealous that you're around with him. Whenever you leave for a job and you take longer that expected, I loose my mind and wonder if you're all right. When you smile, I get weak. The way you laugh makes me happy. Last night, when you cried, I wanted to punch someone. Long story short, I love you and I want no one else to have you. So, will you be my girlfriend, (Y/n)? Will you please be mine?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 476 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
104K 3.6K 60
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
913 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...
79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...