Star Wars The Clone Wars (Fan...

By Silentx13

What if order 66 never existed? What if Cont Doku was in charge not The Emperor? Ok this is my first Fan-fic... More

Domino Squad's First Assignment Part 1
Domino Squad's First Assignment Part 2
Different?
Stranded
Shatter
Capture
Voices
The Bomb
Where are they?
Xander
Punishment part one
Punishment part two
Patience
Replacement
By Blood It Will Be Free...
Found Them
Freedom
Keep Them Alive
Spy
Ash's Heart Part 1
Ash's Heart Part 2
The new Adviser
Fight
Secrets and Lies part 1
Secrets and Lies part 2
Secrets and Lies part 3
Ash and Rex
Power
Love
Underground
The Meeting
Reunion
Character Profiles
Character profile 2#
agree to train
Day One Of Training
Guardian Powers
Guardian Training
Only More Questions
Attack
Confused Is An Understatement
Paralyzed
Deal
Who are you?
Whos side are you on?
I'm sorry
The Last Battle
After
Extras

Ally and Ghosts

795 16 7
By Silentx13

A/N: I know I said this is not going to be in chronological order, so I'm just saying this is a months after my chapter "Domino Squad's first assignment"

Rex's P.O.V

I took a sharp breath as I waited for the gun ship to land, we got a distress call form one of our bases and we were ordered to check it out.

"Ok look alive men." Said Anakin as we moved out of the ship. "Ahsoka you take some troops and meet me back her at 16:00 (aka 6:00pm) and if you see anything weird call me."

"Alright master." She said taking her squad out down a second hall way. I followed Anakin to the control room, I looked around the room there was no blast mark but there were dead Clones; I can't say what killed them because there was no mark on them.

"Weird." Anakin said as he walked over to the computer.

"What do you think happened here, General?" I asked.

"I'm not sure Rex, ever since the sepertice got there new allies things have been weird and unexplainable." Anakin said. Just then the door to the air vent started to shake and in dropped a black figure, all the troops aimed there guns.

"Stand down. This is the person who has been helping the Republic..." Anakin said as he moved forward, the troops relaxed and so did I "...so what are you doing here?" Anakin asked and of course he didn't really just walked passed him to the ground by a wall.

"You know you'll have to talk at some point... Unless you can't." Said Anakin more to him self then him.

"I can talk, I just prefer not too." He said, which shocked Anakin and I was happy I had my helmet still on because I smiled when I saw his expression.

"Then can you tell me what you doing?" He asked and of course he didn't reply just kept looking around the floor.

"Looking for something." He said after a few moments of silence.

"And I take it you won't tell us." He said.

"I would, but you probably won't believe me." He said standing up and looking in the direction of me and Anakin, then he walked toward and saw said "I see your having some trouble with getting the computer to work."

"Umm.....yeah." Replied the Clone who was trying to get the computer back up.

"Let me." He said taking over and within a short few moments it was up and running.

"Master..." Said Ahsoka coming in next to Anakin "...the only thing we found is dead troopers but we can't identify how they died." She said and then turned to our new ally. "Oh Hi." She said presently, he just nodded in her detection. A few minutes passed the silence felt weird, I could tell Ahsoka was getting was getting impatient.

"What should we call you?" asked Ahsoka.

"You can call me Ash..." He said briefly. "...and you should check the last transmission beamed form this base." He added.

"And why is this?" Asked Anakin.

Ash simply shrugged and said "because this is what my gut is telling me you should do."

"Alright, check the last transmission." Ordered Anakin. They did a light blue hologram poped up a clone stood there shooting his blaster.

"We need help the bases has been over run by...." Then that was it he just fell down.

"Replay imagine..." Ash said, we did "...freeze frame."

"What is that?" I asked, pointing to the white hologram image.

"That's probably a ghost." He said simply.

"You joking right? Ghost? That is impossible." Said Anakin.

"No, I'm not joking and it's not impossible." He said turning his head slightly.

"How so?" He asked.

"Well for one can't you move things with your mind and manipulate a weak mind, some might say that is impossible. So how is a ghost impossible."

"Well we could do those things because of the Force, and we can prove we can do that all you can prove is a weird image on a hologram." Said Anakin.

"Actually I have two more ways, the dead Clones who died mysteriously and this..." He said as he picked up one of the Clones helmet's, he tossed it over to Anakin. "...look inside."

Anakin, Ahsoka and I looked in, there was this black stuff inside.

"That is ectoplasm." He said. Then I saw one of the other Clones give a little shrug.

"If you want to ask me a question go ahead and asked." He said turning to the Clone. He took a few steps back and just stared at Ash.

"Just ask please, you think very loudly." Ash said.

"If it is a ghost, then how can we kill it if it's already dead?" He asked, I could tell that Ash cought him by surprise.

"Good question, it depends on the Ghost and other things..." He said his voice trailing off.

"I'm sorry but I just can't buy it's a ghost. It's just not possible." Said Anakin. Just then there was a strange sound and then a gust of cool wind then all the windows there shattered.

"Congratulations, you just had your fist live encounter with a ghost." He said calmly. Everyone else was shaking, even me but Ash seemed to be very relaxed. Everyone in the room was speechless,I noticed that my hands were shaking slightly.

"That was the Ghost?" I head a Clone ask.

"Yeah.....well probably." Ash answered looking behind him at the shattered windows.

Then he started heading towards the door, "Wait." the General said.

"Yes?" Ash asked.

"We're are you going?" Anakin said.

"Well one to look around and two to find about the history to this place." He said and started to leave again.

"If you don't mind, I would like to have someone come with you." He said.

"Sure." He reaplied shrugging.

"Umm...Rex? I want you to go with Ash."

"Yes, General Skywalker." I said and wail I was leaving I was positive I heard one clone sigh, I guess he was happy he didn't have to go.

We walked down the hallway's for a few moments, then Ash stopped and walked over to a wall. He knocked on and then he just walked away. Then I gave a light sigh and continued to follow.

Ash's P.O.V

I stopped once I head Rex sigh, I turned to him and said "If you have a problem with me, you should very well just say it."

"What makes you think I have a problem?" He asked defensively, I rolled my eyes under my mask.

"Well for one you just sighed, and for another thing when you said yes to General Skywalker, it sounded as if you were trying to hid something in your voice." I said, I turned form him and walked forward leaving him with a blank experience; or at least that is what he had under his helmet.

"Well aren't you coming?" I called over my shoulder, and then he just came up next to me. We went on eithout talking and I enjoyed it but then I started feeling that awkward feeling.

"How is he?" I asked.

"Who?" He asked.

"Sigh...The Clone who got tortured by Redblood." I said.

"Echo? He still recovering." He said.

"Well that's good to hear." I said taking a deep breath.

"How did you know it was Redblood?" He asked.

"Because, Redblood is the only one who can leave someone with those types of scars, but you should be happy that he only used a blade; he normally dose a lot more and a lot worse." I said lowering my voice.

A few minutes passed and I stopped dead I'm my tracks, something was off. I listened I heard my heart beat, I heard Rex's breathing and his heart beat; and yes he was a few feet ahead of me. Then I felt a cold wind blow around me, and there it is I thought to myself. I looked around at hallway we were in, I took a deep breath and walked over to the walls. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Alright, I saw what I needed too. So now all I need is some old archive data about this place before you built a base here." I said.

"You should talk to the General about that." He replied. I rolled my eyes under my mask.

It took a few moments to get back, then it took a hour to convince Anakin to let me see the old archive data.

I walked down the hall and found the room that Anakin told me about, I walked in and got to work. There was a knock at the door, about a few hours later.

"Come in." I said. Ahsoka walked in and said "You have been her for almost five hours strait and I was wounding if you were hungry?"

"Well I should probably eat something." I said standing up and stretching.

"So why do you need the old archive data?" She asked when we sat down.

"Well I need to know the history of this place so I can find out who ghost its off. Then I have find out were they are buried and burn the bones and if they have no bones then, I'll figure something out." I said.

"You seem to know a lot about Ghost's." She said.

"Yeah, I know a bit about everything basically and there is something you should know about me." I said and I stopped because I heard a weird buzzing sound. I stopped and let my breathing slow down, I heard my heart beat and other things. I closed my eyes and waited....then it was gone. I opened my eyes and resumed to breath normally.

"We're are you going?" Asked Ahsoka.

"I think I should explore around the out side of the base." I replied.

"Can I come?" She asked.

"Sure the more the merrier." I replied.

We walked out side and I started walking to the edge of a step cliff. I took a few steps back, then ran right off. Then around the middle of the fall I turned to face the ground, and positioned my self in a way so the fall won't hurt....or at least I hoped so. Luckily I made a perfect landing. A waited for Ahsoka to come down.

"Why did in the world did you do that?" Asked Ahsoka.

"Oh that? I just needed a faster way to get down." I replied.

"More like a faster way to get killed." She said.

"Let me tell you a little secret of mine, I never do something without thinking about everything that can or would happen; so I'm always prepared." I said simply. She just looked at me like I was crazy, which I probably am.

"So do you know were we are going?" She asked.

"No." I replied. We continued to walk for about a minute, when Anakin called and started to ask about were she was. While she was busy over talking to Anakin I walked a bit ahead. I felt a weird wind blow around me, I must be getting close I thought. I followed the pull of the wind and it led me to a big rock formation. I looked it over, then I put my hand on it and pushed and not to my surprise it fell forward. I pulled out my flash light and shone in around the room. I walked over and read what each tombstone read.

"What in the world!?" Said Ahsoka coming in with two Clone troopers behind her.

"This is a very old tome and my best guess is that you Ghost is one of them." I reaplied getting up, brushing off cobwebs and dust. Just then the door picked up and slammed shut! I had a feeling to day was going to be a long day, I thought to myself.

Third Person Narrative

Ahsoka grabbed her lightsaber and tired to cut threw the door but the lightsaber didn't turn on.

"What!" Gasped Ahsoka.

"Yeah, I could have told you that wouldn't work." Said Ash calmly.

"How? It worked perfectly a minute ago." Said Ahsoka.

"Simple. The Ghost is preventing it, bit the thing I would like to know is what are you two doing here?" Said Ash turning to the two Clones.

"General Skywalker sent us." One answered, once they answers Ash got very quiet. He looked back at the tom stones and took a deep breath.

"We need to get back. Now" Said Ash, his voice becoming very dark.

"How? The door want move, my lightsaber won't work." Said Ahsoka.

"We have some..." Began one Clone but quickly got cut off by Ash who said "No explosives, well not unless you want to bury us alive."

"Then how do you think we should get out?" Asked Ahsoka. Ash took a deep breath and reached to his back and pulled out a long blade.

"By this." He said walking towards the door. With two slices the door hell down in to two separate pieces. Then Ash just took off rundown, Ahsoka and the two Clones followed. It them a few minutes to reach the main room.

"What happened to you?" Asked Anakin.

"I told you." Said Ahsoka.

"You did?" Asked Anakin puzzled.

"Yes. You even sent these to get us." Ahsoka said.

"Good I was hoping I did have to perform an excursion." Said Ash.

"What?" Asked Ahsoka and Anakin.

"Listen I know you can see what's going on, so just show your self!" Said Ash. Everyone looked at Ash weirdly. Then a there was a bright flash of light that lit the room. Then in the middle appeared a young girl, who was glowing white. Ash walked towards the girl and very calmly asked "why have you been haunting this place?"

"Because he told me that the people who destroyed my home was here and if I got ride of them he would let me see my family again." The little girl.

"Theses people didn't destroy your home they fight to protect people and there families." Ash replied.

"But....the man?" The little girl mumbled.

"He lied. You can see your family again but you have to let go." Ash said.

"I'm scared, I don't want too." She said.

"It's ok to be scared. But you do have to let go, your family and friends are waiting for you." Ash said bending down to face the girl. The little girl looked around and nodded slowly closed her hey eyes and there was a flash of bright light and she was gone.

"That's it?" Asked Anakin.

"Yep." Said Ash then he truned to leave.

"Wait, do you know who the man is? And how did you know that will work?" Asked Anakin.

"Yes. It's Redblood and I had a feeling it would work. No offense but I don't like saying everything I know and figure out unless I have too. But don't worry there won't be any more Ghost's." Ash said and quickly left before anyone else asked anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 12 10
The Clone Wars end, Chancellor Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and taken down by the Jedi, the chips are found and deactivated, Order 66 never...
6.9K 124 26
What if General Grevious survived Utapau and went on to build the separatists once more to fight against the empire. This book explores what might ha...
55.7K 2.9K 26
To be read as the third book in the series. What would have happened if Ahsoka Tano had been there, on Coruscant, when Darth Sidious gave the command...
5.8K 388 26
Have you ever considered the idea that one small act could change the galaxy? Perhaps one moment's hesitation could make a person change forever; one...