Rogue and Alpha

alandra_01 által

Lex is a rogue wolf by birth and her parents left her when she was fourteen in the capeable hands of one of h... Több

Rogue and Alpha
part two
part three
part four
Part five
part Six
Part Seven
Part eight
part Ten
Part Eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
Part fourteen
Authors note
Part Fifteen
Part 16
Help me out my fellow readers
part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part 19
Authors note
Authors note
Sequel update
Its out!!!

part nine

35.8K 909 83
alandra_01 által

Mica’s POV

We lay there side by side. I was out of breath and so was she. She was perfect. There was no question that we were meant to be together for the rest of our lives. I sighed at the memory of the best night of my life. I felt her roll over and lay her head on my chest. I sighed again and smiled as I wrapped my arm around her little frame and held her to me. It was done. She was mine forever. Not only that, but I was hers forever and no one could take that away.

Avery's POV

I was in pain and lying on the floor. The cold, damp floor and wondered when he would just stop torturing me. My end had to be near and I hoped that my daughter was safe. I heard the door open up and I looked up dreading the fate that was coming. I looked up to see the man I saw yesterday, or was it earlier today that I saw him? He was different. My wolf didn't want to kill him; my wolf actually liked this man. The man knelt down next to me and fiddled with a copper key; a sound that I had been waiting for finally rung through my ears. The shackle that was around my neck came undone. With swift movements as my wolf regained her strength I pinned him against the nearest wall.

"What do you want?" I felt my wolf howl at me to let him go, but I didn't listen. She didn't understand what I was going though.

"I want to help you." He said weakly as I held his throat with my hands.

"Why would you want to help me?" I spat at him.

"Because my alpha's mate is your daughter." I dropped my hands to my sides as I looked at the man in surprise.

"Is this a trick?"  He shook his head vigorously as he looked at me. I glared at him and he held out is hand.

"Come on, lets get out of here." I took his hand as he led me down the hall.

"Where are all the guards?" I asked as I looked around the building. There must have been hundreds, but I didn't see any.

"Ha, he really had you fooled, didn't he? There were only two guards. How many did you expect?"

"More then that." I said as we passed two man passed out. My guess is still alive; this man helping me didn't seem like a man to kill someone. He quickly rushed me to a car and told me to get in the back and duck down. I did as he said and he drove off. Was I really free? Was I really going to see my daughter again? What about my mate?

All these questions were running though my head as my eyes gave way to a somber sleep. A deep sleep and a calming sleep, one I have been dyeing to get.

Lex's POV

I woke up with my head on Mica's bare chest. I looked up at him. He had one hand under his head and the other was wrapped around me. I sighed and remembered the night before. For some reason I was fearing it this whole time. I was scared about nothing. That was the best night of my life. I will always remember that night as the best night. 

'Until you have your first pup.' I heard a new voice in my head. I looked up to Mica. He looked down at me with a smile.

"How can you do that?" I asked sitting up.

"It's what happens after you fully mate. You can hear my thoughts too, well if they're as loud as yours were." He chuckled and I blushed barring my head in his chest again. He rubbed my bare arm and his touch sent tingles all throughout my body, more then before.

"It's okay baby." I felt him shift so his head was next to mine.

"That was the best night of my life too." He said into my ear. I looked up at him.

"You mean you-"

"You are my first and my only, love." I had the urge to kiss him so bad right then. 

'Then do it.' That time it was my wolf. I smiled and stretched my neck out just a little and then kissed Mica. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up so we were level. Without warning someone knocked on the door. Mica pulled away and growled.

"What?" He almost yelled. The door cracked open.

"So help me-if you open that door anymore, you will regret it, is that clear!" I heard his alpha voice say.

"Calm down Mica it's just me." It was Ian. I sighed and slapped Mica. He looked at me confused.

"What do you want Ian?" I asked.

"I would like to come in, but from the sound of Mica I don't think that would be a good idea."

"You got-"

"Shut the door, we'll be decent in a moment." Mica looked down at me confused. The door closed and I tried to get up, but failed when Mica pinned me to the bed.

"Lex, he can wait."

"We can't stay in bed all day," He raised his eyebrows and looked at me with a crooked smile.

"Well, we-" I put my finger on his mouth.

"As much as I would love to stay here and replay last night, we have to get up." His eyes darkened with lust with the first part of my sentence. Then he closed his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, but tonight no one comes in and disturbs us." I smiled.

"Deal. Now get me one of your shirts." He got up and quickly ran to his closet and got dressed faster then I thought possible, I laughed as I watched him run. He came back with one of his shirts. He threw it to me and I quickly slipped it on.

"I like that look on you." I looked down at the shirt that reached to my upper part of my knees.

" I look like I am wearing a dress." I said as I rolled my eyes. He laughed.

"Ian you can come in now." Mica said as he took a step towards me and wrapped his arm around my back holding on to my hip on the opposite side of him. Ian opened the door and started talking.

"By the sound of that growl and the threat I would have to guess you guy's mated but-" he looked at my attire and stopped. I bit my bottom lip and berried my head in Mica's side.

"Is there something that you wanted?" Ian waved his hands at Mica as he took a step towards us.

"That can wait. Is this attire because you were too lazy to get normal cloths on, or does this mean something else?"

"Ian," Mica warned. Ian looked as his nephew and smiled.

"Congratulations are in order." Ian said as he took a step towards us with is arms open. Mica growled and took a slight step in front of me. Ian stopped.

"What did you want Ian?" Mica said in a voice that sounded more annoyed then caring.

"Oh, yeah. I have someone for Lex to meet." Mica eyed Ian for a moment.

"Then send them up." Ian looked down at me with a gentle smile.

"Lex you may want to get dressed before she comes up."

"Why?" I said, still clinging to Mica.

"Well, you haven't seen her in a long time, and I don't think she'll like the sight of you in your mates shirt only." I haven't seen her in a long time? I felt my eye's get wide as I looked at Ian with wonder.

"Send her up!" I said taking a step towards Ian. Mica wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his body. Ian looked at Mica with a shake of his head and a smile. Ian headed out the door pulling it shut.

"Mica let me get dressed." I said in a soft voice warning him that he needed to let me go. He sighed into my hair and let go.

"This better be worth it. If its not I am going to strangle Ian." I laughed, knowing he was only mad because of our interruption.

"Look how about this; I keep your shirt on and put a pair of yoga pants on?" I said turning my back to Mica as I headed towards our closet. 'Our'? When did that happen mind? I heard a light growl come from Mica as I felt a pull in the other direction towards Mica. I heard his light steps as he almost ran to ketch up to me.

"Lex, that's just as bad as nothing on." He purred into my ear as he wrapped me in his arms. I turned in his arms and looked up at him.

"Oh, so it’s okay for you to hide your body from my sight, but I can't?" He took his arms from around me and looked at me with a gleam in his eye. Then he reached for the hem of his pants as I realized what he was doing. I grabbed his hands and smiled. My wolf purred.

"Don't you think about it." I warned. He leaned his head down next to my ear.

"You know I can't take you serious when you're smiling."

"He's right you know. Your father never took you serious when you were smiling and threatening." I looked over to the door, and standing at the door with her left hand on the handle and a smile on her face, was my mother.

Lex's POV

I looked at my mother in surprise. I knew it was her when Ian said something, but there was a shadow of doubt. How had he found her? Where was she? My smile dropped when another question popped into my head.

"Where's...dad?" I asked in a hushed voice. My mothers face fell. I felt my heart break as I now needed Mica's hands around me for support.

"Wheres dad?" I asked again?" My mother took a step towards me and then she looked at Mica. Fear crossed over her face before she looked back at me.

"They captured both of us, but they separated us, hoping we would give away where you were. I don't know where he is." She took another causous step towards me and she looked at Mica with fear.

"Lex, who is this?" She asked with a shaky voice. She feared alphas as well as hated them.

"I am Mica, al-"

"My mate first mother." I interrupted Mica before he finished the word alpha.

"Then what is he next?" She asked more annoyed with my defiance then anything.

"Before my dear Lex interrupted me, I am alpha of this pack. You have-" But before he could finish my mother growled and like lightning pulled me away from Mica's grasp and behind her. Mica growled deeply and I could feel a slight pull towards Mica.

"You stay away from my daughter." She said almost as a command, but it fell flat. Mica took a step towards us and as a result my mother took a step back.

"Mom, please. He's my mate for crying out loud!" I almost yelled in her ear. She turned to me with a growl.

"He's an alpha. You can't trust them. They can trick you into believing whatever you want."

"Mother, please! You're hurting me!" I yelled this time. She looked at me with confusion. I felt a tight feeling in my chest, and a need to be by Mica's side.

"I'm not even touching you dear, how can I-"

"She needs to be close to me, and I need to be close to her." Mica said as he took advantage of my mothers confusion as he pulled me from behind her and then pushed me behind himself. My mother growled and was ready to lunge at Mica when Ian walked in.

"Avery!" He yelled and she stopped. She looked at him confused as to why he stopped her.

"Remember when I said there are a few things your going to need to trust others about?" Ian asked as he took a step towards my mother who had fear written over her face. Ian held his hands out in defence and showed her that he wasn't going to hurt her.

"Mica is your daughters mate, true mate. Trust me. Mica doesn't like rogues, so there is no way he would want to trick your daughter into becoming his mate." I held onto Mica for dear life. It was true, when we first met, he didn't want anything to do with me, but his wolf couldn't stop being around me. My mother looked at us and she still looked angry because of the fact that Mica was holding onto me so close.

"Why did it hurt you to be away from him?" She asked realizing something  that she hadn't before. I blushed. It was one thing to tell Ian that we mated, but to tell my mother that I mated with an alpha, was another story. Mica kissed the top of my head as I leaned into his chest.

"Mica and Lex are mate, Avery. They need to be close to each other, especially sense Mica is an alpha. He needs to be close to his mate, and he will do anything to get her back." My mother was till looking at us, and then understanding crossed over her face.

"Did you mate with him?" She sounded angry. She looked at me and what I was wearing and I felt myself change from a soft pink to a deep red. I barred my face in Mica's chest.

"Yes," I mumbled, hoping she wouldn't hear me. I heard a growl erupt from Mica. I looked up and then over to my mother. She looked different. Her eyes were pure red, and they looked at me with anger. I would have never guest my mother would look at me like that ever. My wolf stirred from her sleep. 
'Okay time to explain. Nah, let me do this girl.' I inwardly nodded my head as I stepped away from Mica. I took a step towards my mother. I felt Mica's hand wrap around my wrist but I gently pulled out of it.

"Listen to me. I have my mate, and no matter what you are or who you are to my human you will respect both myself and my mate. We control what will happen in the future and you will honor us like you should. If we mated, so be it. It is what is suppose to happen, and it would of happened sooner or later. You are no longer in charge of protecting her. We found our mate, and he will protect us. Now go back to your quiet slumber." I felt myself say the words but the were in a different voice and a different feel when I said them. My mothers eyes changed back into the normal brown they were. I felt a little dizzy as I took a step back to Mica he caught me.

"Can someone please explain to me what just happened?" Ian said after a moment. My mother turned to him.

"Her wolf has finally awoken fully. Her wolf can speak purum sanguinem* now."

"So that is what that language is that she used yesterday then?" I looked at Mica in confusion.

Mica's POV

Lex was in my arms putting all her weight on me.

"She has spoken like that before?" Ian asked.

"Apparently yesterday, when she decided to go for a walk under the protection of my men she encountered a man who wanted to kidnap her, then her wolf came out and told him off, I understood what she was saying but everyone else didn't other then the other wolves."

"You understood because your her mate, and now that you have mated, I am almost positive that you can also speak purum sanguinem."

"What does that even mean?" Ian asked. I turned to him at the same time Lex's mother turned.

"The language of the pure blood." We said in unison. I looked at her mother and smiled.

"Sorry about before. I...I didn't mean to get mad at you. It's just...My wolf said I was to protect her until her next protector came along. I didn't think she would be mated to an alpha of all people."

"Whats wrong with alpha's?" I asked slightly annoyed as I walked my mate over to the bed and sat down with her in my lap.

"Alpha's have left a scar on my heart, after my alpha killed my parents in the process of trying to get to me."

"Your alpha killed members of his own pack to get you?" I asked confused. I thought all alpha's cared deeply about their pack members.

"He attacked because he found out what I was, and he wanted my bloodline, so I ran after my parents death and when I tried to return, he had lied saying I killed them and that I was to be killed on sight. I never trusted another alpha after that. Then I met my mate-her father, and he had a story just like mine, when his alpha killed his mother trying to threaten him to mate with his daughter so he could have the pure blood in his lineage. We ran and acted like humans for a long time. Then when we had Lex we had to protect her.  That's why we left her with Micheal." She said as she sat against my desk.

"She said that you guys left her when she was 14, in the care of someone, she never talked about it though. She said that he died though." Lex's mother gasped.

"He's dead?" She asked with sadness in her eye's.

Yes, he is, that's how Lex came to me. She was on the run and she entered my teritory. I have had my share of bad times with rogues, so looking at her and finding out she was my mate was a surprise. I didn't want to accept that she was my mate, but I guess I finally did." I looked down at her and sighed with a smile. she was mine and she wasn't going anywhere. I looked up to Ian.

"Ian, I need you to go to that pack that I told you about, they need to give me an answer. I need to know that before I deal with any of these other problems that have happened. And as of you," I looked at Lex's mother. " You will need to tell me what is going on and how you got here. We can talk with my beta. Isaiah is to not know anything about her is that understood?" I looked to Ian.

"Mica, Isaiah was the one who chained her up."

"I know you told me. That is why she is to stay within the premise of my room and no one elses. I am sorry to trap you here, but Isaiah needs to be dealt with, I no longer trust him. He has defied my orders for the last time." I looked  at Lex's mother and she shook her head.

"It's a better cage then what I was in before." She said with a smile in her eye's.

"I will not hurt you, you know that right?" I said as I looked into her eyes.

"I can learn to trust, but don't expect me to trust you right away."

"Like daughter, like mother." I smiled as Lex opened her eye's again and smiled. She had some of her energy back. I had to have a talk with her wolf. Her wolf couldn't keep doing this. It was draining the energy out of Lex every time. 

***

I hope you like this new twist. I mean we all knew that Isaac was bad, but hey killer bad? Who knows? Wait me! lol

Again thank you so much, without you guys I probably would of been like 'who cares no one reads it anyway.' And thanks to you guys I may finish a second story.

Thanks again

Remember:

Comment-Who is your favorite character amd why.

Vote

Share

Like always,

I Love you all! :)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.6K 28
Meet Gray. Just turned 18. She got her wolf. She has grown always wanting a mate and the stories that are told about mates. She has always loved her...
1M 20.2K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...