yoonmin one shots

By namjoon1994

min yoongi x park jimin More

part 1 // shy
part 2 // clueless
part 3 // date
part 4 // jealous
part 5 // insecure
part 6 // too late
part 7 // home
part 8 // fights
part 9 // hero
part 10 // feelings
part 11 // nurse
part 12 // girlfriend
part 13 // free
part 14 // paintings
part 15 // hold you
part 16 // letters
part 17 // star gazing
part 18 // don't go
part 19 // forgive
part 20 // distance
part 21 // comfort
part 22 // war
part 23 // wake up
part 24 // guilt
part 25 // soulmates
part 26 // misunderstandings
part 27 // decisions
part 28 // blame
part 29 // info
part 30 // loose you
part 32 // journal
part 33 // college
part 34 // going to be okay
part 35 // fools
part 36 // dreams
part 37 // colors
part 38 // i'll color the world for you
part 39 // scar
part 40 // poetic
part 41 // underground
part 42 // birthdays
part 43 // freezing football games
part 44 // writing on the wall
part 45 // yours
part 46 // stupid jokes
part 47 // halloween special!
part 48 // lame texts
part 49 // bagels & newspaper runs
part 50 // wedding bells
part 51 // nevermind
part 52 // chuseok
part 53 // run
part 54 // lust
part 55 // tangled webs
part 56 // sight
part 57 // second choice
part 58 // end of the world
part 59 // christmas spirit
part 60 // family
chapter 61 // crushing
q&a !
part 62 // life
part 63 // hair dye
part 64 // house of cards
part 65 // love?
part 66 // sweatshirt loans
part 67 // eyeliner
part 68 // nightmares
part 69 // back to you
part 70 // memories
part 71 // hesitation
part 72 // carried in the wind
part 73 // leaving
part 74 // fallen petals
part 75 // puppies
part 76 // love is not over
part 77 // breathtaking
random tumblr tag
part 78 // sketches & oceans
part 79 // change
part 80 // heaven?
part 81 // night owl
part 82 // nails
part 83 // talk me down
part 84 // for him
part 85 // the ocean
part 86 // bruises
part 87 // glasses
part 88 // angel
part 89 // heartbeat
part 90 // noise
part 91 // from venom to honey
part 92 // smoke
part 93 // wholeheartedly
part 94 // i love you more
part 95 // d-boy
part 96 // missing you
part 97 // advice
part 98 // the moon to my sun
part 99 // hangovers
part 100 // the most beautiful moment in life
part 101 // lost and found
part 102 // bad pictures & night calls
part 103 // sight
part 104 // sun flowers
"are you happy right now?" (emo time w/ chloe)
part 105 // far
part 106 // time
part 107 // the prince and the servant? how cliche.
part 108 // it's me and you (against the world)
part 109 // open arms
; thank you
part 110 // listen to your heart
part 111 // please don't bite
part 112 // you are a masterpiece
part 113 // proud
part 114 // protect you
part 115 // doubt
part 116 // four whole years
part 117 // weak in the knees
part 118 // moving on
this is true love. | 3 years with bts
part 119 // shooting star
part 120 // drunk texting
:'))
part 121 // traveling
important info !!
its been a while

part 31 // voicemail's & rain drops

6.3K 294 63
By namjoon1994

yoongi loved the rain. he says that he loves it because of the way it sounds, and looks, and feels against his pale skin. but what he loved most about it, was how it reminded him of jimin. and if he listened close enough, sometimes it sounded like he could hear the soft tones of jimins voice in it. when he had jimin, yoongi used to think that rain was either happy or sad tears coming from the sky. but now he knew that they were just sad, because nothing happy ever lasts. well, thats what his experience has taught him.

he closed his eyes and let the only things around him be the soft sounds of the rain in his ears and the cold metal of his phone pressed against the side of his face. 

no new messages. 1 old message. press one to listen. press two to delete. press three to call back.

he shut his eyes tighter and tried his hardest to remember exactly what jimins face had looked like. the way his cheeks would stick out slightly, the soft curve of his nose, the little crescents his eyes made when he would smile. and for a moment, he could see it. he could see the way jimin would smile at him, and the way his mouth turned up into a bright smile. but then the moment was over, and yoongi was left with the empty blackness in the back of his eyes.

press one to listen. 

now that he thought about it, jimin really was like the rain. sometimes a soft drizzle of light giggles and gentle smiles, and other times a down pour of happiness and energy. either way he was the light of his life. but now yoongi didnt have a light, and he was left staring into the darkness all around him. when jimin was with him, his heart felt light and airy, as if he could take sweet deep breaths and breath in jimin. but now it felt heavy and bloated, like he could never take a deep breath and he was slowly choking and suffocating on his own heavy heart.

"hi yoongi hyung. its been a while, hasnt it? well, it rained a bit today and i thought of you. actually, i always think of you. but anyways, i'll talk to you soon hyung. i love you, bye." beep. press two to delete. press three to call back this number.

yoongi wished he could just drown himself in the sound of jimins voice. sometimes, he would call his number to see if he would pick up. but of course he wouldnt. and yoongi would just be left with the tears staining his porcelain cheeks and the sound of jimins voicemail ringing in his ears. these days, it seemed like yoongi was never not crying. he now had trouble controlling his emotions. before, he had more trouble expressing them in the first place. he wishes it was still like that. 

"hello, you've reached park jimin. i can not get to the phone right now, so please leave a message and i will call you back soon! thank you!" beep. this number is no longer in service. please dial a different one, or contact another operator for additional help.

and like always, he felt the hot tears wet his face. he reached a hand up to swipe them away before the could fall farther then his cheekbones. he was surprised that he even had any tears left. he went through this same routine every day. he would try and remember jimins voice and the way his face looked. then he would call him even though he felt pathetic doing so, and listen to jimins sweet voice end and the voice of an mechanical operator would flood his ears telling him that jimins number was no longer reachable.

but again today, he dialed the number and let jimins voice surround his ears. but this time, he didnt listen when the operator told him that jimins number could no longer be used. "hey jiminie. it has been a while. im sorry i never called you back, i should have. it rained today and it reminded me of you. just like everything reminds me of you. i hope you know how much i love you, bye." beep. this number is no longer available. please dial a different one, or contact another operator for addition help.

//

a/n hey guys! im actually quite proud of how this one came out! even though it was a little short.. anyways, i know i usually update every other day, but i felt like updating today as well! so here you go! i hope you liked it, i enjoyed writing it!

lots of love, namjoon1994 ! (i'll leave it up to your imaginations about what happened to jimin in this..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 571 42
Reader X Jungkook
78.5K 2.7K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)
559 27 12
.
248K 5.9K 109
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴏʏs ᴡʜᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴀɴ ᴜɴɴᴇᴄᴇssᴀʀʏ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋ :)