Trustworthy.

By glactic_donut_xx

Everyone has a hidden personality that no one knows about unless that person allows it to go out. And not to... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.

Prologue.

13 3 0
By glactic_donut_xx

"Katie!" My mom called my from downstairs.

"I'm coming mom!" I yelled so she could hear me, as I finished packing my stuff.

"You ready?" Mom asked. I nodded.

We went out to the car that should take us to the airport. When I got into the car I took one last look at our house.

I was leaving London. My home. After my father died, we had nothing to do there.

That place was my happiness. My everything. But after everything happened, I didn't want to be there any more. That place then held a lot of bad memories, unbearable memories. Of course I would miss my friends, but I needed a new start. New life. We were going to the rest of our family in Miami, Florida. Better than staying alone in a far country.

All I hoped for was a calm peaceful life.

-

After we got on the plane I plugged my earphones in and drifted to sleep. Waiting for hours to pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
455K 31.1K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
410K 24.7K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
558K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...