The Ex-wife of the Billionaire

By ScrivereMagia

The Ex-wife of the billionaire- Sounds pretty cool, isn't it? But living life after that is not as cool. Brid... More

Prologue: Ex-wife
Chapter 1: New Start With Old Memories
Chapter 2: Mommy Will Not Share Cooties With You
Chapter 3: You don't know you.
Chapter 4:The Long Lost Princess
Chapter 5: Sneak Out.
Chapter 6: Samuel.
Chapter 7: Edward Meet
Thank you!
Chapter 8: Bridget.
Chapter 9: Oh, Sofia!
Chapter 10: Valery's Heavenly Food.
Chapter 11: They Are Back.
Chapter 12: Why Did You?
Chapter 13: All Set
Chapter 14: Again
Chapter 15: Where am I?
chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter: 22
Knowing Gabriel
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26
Sequel and teen fiction.
PUBLISHED!
SEQUEL: WAITING

Synopsis

204K 2.6K 58
By ScrivereMagia

The Ex-wife of the billionaire- Sounds pretty cool, isn't it?

But living life after that is not as cool.

Bridget was another girl from the female population of the world who have hoped, found and got love. But nothing lasted long for her, neither did her marriage.

After five years of constant struggles, she discovers the truth of her life and at the same time encounters her ex-husband.

Revenge, love, passion, truths....Will she succeed to manage all the four and reach the goal? or will she fall in the traps of her ex-husband again?

Warning: Don't try to steal the idea, once you read it. Necessary actions will be taken in that case.

This is not similar to the ex-wfe stories you came accross (the reason for divorce may seem similar, but when truth comes out, you'll be shocked!) Happy reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 526 14
I gave him my all Put my trust in him Stripped my soul bear Only to be thrown out like a rag Forgotten were the promises of love Broken was my hea...
171K 5.3K 30
|||| COMPLETED |||| Highest rank on what's hot list: #2- heartbreak #2- betrayal #2- billionaire #2- relationships #6- lovestory #13- love #27- se...
1M 21.1K 28
"Dia, do you still love me?" He asked again as I gave up breathing fast from anger. "You divorced me, you kicked me out, you did all that crap to me...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...