I'm The Alpha

By shruthii

"I don't want you to mark me" I said quickly. "Why?" he asked me, his tone seemed calm but i knew he was far... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 25

344K 10.3K 1.8K
By shruthii

Hi…

I’m one day earlier:D:D, it’s because today is my mom’s b’day and I thought let me update today:D:D

And BTW this chapter is dedicated to @smekala:D:D

**********

“Things come apart so
easily when they have been
held together with lies.”
― Dorothy Allison , Bastard
Out of Carolina

TEMPLAR P.O.V

“He didn’t believe me when I told him I have a girlfriend. He said I was too short to have a girlfriend and shoved me hard. When I fell down everyone started laughing at me, so I got very angry and punched him.” Theo told me while I was tying his shoe lace. So he fought over me.

“It was not a hard punch just a hook punch that you thought me last week” he continued.

“Theo, it might have not been hard for you but he is a human. He will feel pain because you are going to be a werewolf soon.” I told him.

“But I am eight now” You don’t look like eight I thought to myself, “And mama told we shift at thirteen.”

“Anyway, I am going to talk to the principal but this shouldn’t be repeated okay?” I asked him firmly.

“Yes girlfriend” he said and kissed my cheeks.

“Good. Now put your bag, we have to run remember” I said and he nodded at me. Theo informed me that there was toast for breakfast today and we decided to skip it.

“You remember the plan?”  I asked him and he nodded at me.

We didn’t want to get caught by Sveta like last time, so we made a plan.

We were coming down from the stairs slowly without making noise. I could hear the sounds of people chatting in the dining table. When we were on the bottom step and I peeked slowly to make sure nobody was watching us. I gave an ‘all clear’ signal to Theo and he held my hand tightly.

We got down and walked quickly keeping our heads high so that nobody would get to know we were actually escaping.

“I heard you both when the door to your room opened, so don’t even try to escape.” Sveta said loudly and we both stood dead in our tracks.

I looked at Theo from the corner of my eyes and saw him looking at me pouting his lips.

I hate toast.

Huffing, I looked at Sveta who was smirking at me with her hands crossed on her chest.

“I will eat the breakfast after I drop Theo to school.” I said smiling.

“I won’t buy it” she said smirking and I frowned at her.

“It is toast and toasts are…. Eww” Theo said.

“Okay, let me do it the other way. Both of you get your ass here or else I’m going to call Ophelia” she said smirking and took her mobile phone from her pocket.

Crap. If she calls, I’m sure Ophelia will come here with the first flight available and everyone in the pack would kill me in different ways for getting inspector here.

“Fine.” I said stomping my foot. “But that is blackmail” I said poking my tongue at her and dragged Theo with me towards the dining room.

“Naw man I hate toast” Theo muttered.

When I passed Sveta i noticed her smell was different.

“You smell different” I told her and she widened her eyes.

“I…it’s the new perfume” she told me and rushed to the dining room.

“I don’t smell anything different” Theo said scrunching his nose and I dragged him to eat the horrible toast.

I sat in the dining table and looked at Keith who was avoiding my gaze. ‘It’s okay.’ I told him through the link and he smiled at me.

‘I was drunk and wasn’t thinking straight. So don’t get worried about me’ he said and I nodded at him. But I knew that when you aren’t sober you always speak truth.

“Geez, you smell different” Jan said to Sveta while pulling a chair to sit.

“Uh- it is the new perfume.” Sveta said and we all stared at her. “I’ll get the coffee” she said and rushed to kitchen.

“What’s with her?” Ben asked.

“I don’t know.” Cam said and swallowed the whole toast at one go. Weird!

I stared at the toast in front of me for a whole minute and saw Theo who was drinking his juice.

“So, how is it going lover boy?” Jan asked Ben and he blushed looking down at his plate. My eyes widened when I saw the food in his plate.

“You have eggs?” I screamed. “I want eggs too.”

“Check the hot box, there is some for you and Theo” Sveta said from kitchen.

I opened the lid of the hot box only to see it empty.

“Ben?” I said growling.

“Oh! This was yours?” he asked showing me a spoonful of scrambled egg and then plopped it inside his mouth. I growled loudly at him while he smiled at me.

Idiot stole my scrambled eggs.

Everybody in the table started laughing while I and Theo were glaring at Ben.

“Theo” I said.

“Uncle Ben is very bad.” Theo said. I smirked because Theo calls someone uncle only when he is mad at them.

“Hey, I am only twenty one. So don’t call me uncle” Ben said frowning at Theo while I smirked at him. “I was hungry so I ate the eggs besides if it’s any consolation to you I will tell you it was really good” he said and stuck his tongue out at us.

“You ate our food” I snapped.

“Hey I can give it back but I think it’s already  digested by now” he said.

“Gross” I said scrunching up my nose. “You know what, just for this one I’ll show the pictures in your bedroom to Molly” I said smirking. There was loud ooh’s from the rest of them in the table.

“You will not” he said leaning forward and growling at me

“I so will” I said leaning forward, “I’ll show them all to Molly” and smirked at him.

“Show me what?” Molly said from behind and Ben looked panicked. We both knew I wouldn’t show Molly any pic.

“Show you my collection of Hugh Jackman movies” I said to her after winking at Ben.

“Oh, you like him?” she asked me sitting next to Ben.

“Like? She is crazy about him. I was forced to watch ‘Real Steel’ five times when it was in our nearby theatre. It stopped only after Keith downloaded the movie.” Jan said shaking her head and I poked my tongue at her.

“He is good.” Molly said while Ben frowned at her. “Okay, not as good as you.” She said leaning forward to kiss him. I laughed at that.

“Please…. How can you even compare Hugh…?” I said smiling “with Ben” I said frowning.

“What would you do if it would be with your mate?” Cam asked me.

“I got to drop Theo to school.” I said tugging Theo with me. My cheeks were pink and everyone was laughing at me.

“Please…. How can you even compare Hugh with Everett?” Ben said mimicking my tone while I growled at him.

I ran away from there dragging Theo with me.

I was sitting in the beach and building a sand castle. I was waiting for Everett. He had told me to come here because he doesn’t like coming to the pack house because it is ‘crowded’. His words not mine. I had given him a fair share of yelling for calling my pack a crowd.

Everyone in the pack was happy that we found another piece of the statue. We were about to have the success party tonight.

After finding a piece we usually leave the pack but not this pack. Something doesn’t feel right. It feels like there is going to be another attack soon.

So we decided to stay one more month.

It was five in the evening and still there was no sign of Rett. Can’t blame him, he asked me to be here at five-fifteen. I was jobless so I came early and was now building my beautiful castle.

I was building the roof of the castle when someone threw a small piece of stone at the castle, making it crumble down.

I turned to growl at Rett who was aiming another stone and it hit the castle walls making everything fall.

“What is your problem?” I yelled at him. He broke my castle, again. When we were kids he and Terence would break mine and Abbey’s castle.

I got up and stormed towards him. His blue eyes turned dark when he saw me, but his gaze didn’t show anger in them. It showed…. Desire?

“I hate you.” I said shoving him hard on the chest. He just took a step back.

“How old are you? Five?” he asked smirking.

“Well at least I am five. You are four.” I said shoving him again.

“Correction, I should be six if you are five.” He said grinning like an idiot.

“Why did you call me here?” I snapped at him.

He didn’t reply instead took a step forward and wrapped his arms around my waist. I was wearing dark jeans that hung low on my hips. I paired it up with a checked shirt that exposed my midriff, where his hands were wrapped now.

When I felt his arms touch against my skin, I straightened my back. Tingles were spreading all over my body making me shiver with desire. All the anger that I had within me when he wrecked my castle were slowly disappearing.

I looked into his eyes and felt the need to get lost in it. He bent his head and kissed the tip of my nose like “You are cuter when you are angry” he said grinning.

I blushed and decided to change the topic before my cheeks are on fire. “Why did you call me here?”

He leaned forward and pecked me on the lips. “I wanted to ask you about the rogues.”

“What about the rogues?”

“How did you get into that mess? And I want it from the start.” he asked staring at me and something told me he wouldn’t like it much if I lie to him.

But I had to lie.

“The day I left the pack, I met Jan, and then she took me to her pack. Her pack had this conflict with the rogues and so when I became the Beta of that pack, I had to face them.” I lied staring at the sea.

“You knew Jan before?” he asked.

“No, I just met her that day” I said.

“How did you become the Beta?”

“Keith thought I was a good fighter and chose me as his Beta.” I said while he growled. It was the reason I chose him as my Beta.

I was continuously lying. I hope moon goddess forgives me.

“I know you are their Beta and all but your smell is stronger and powerful. It smells stronger than Keith sometimes.” He said sitting down and I froze in my place. What am I going to say now? It’s a new perfume I’m trying! I thought sarcastically.

“I-It is not, no. H-how can I smell? Keith is Alpha’s son and has A-Alpha blood, he...” I said nervously but was interrupted by Everett.

“You too have an Alpha Blood.” He said and I frowned at him.

“What?”

“Your great grandfather, his name….” he said scratching his forehead.

“Sir Thomas?” I asked him.

“Yes. It’s him. He was the Alpha of his pack, a very small pack. It had barely twenty members. The pack didn’t have moon temple so it wasn’t safe for them. He and my great grandfather made a deal to combine the packs. They had a fair fight, in which my great grandfather won. So he remained the Alpha, but Thomas was a good competitor, so he was chosen as the Beta.”

I was too shocked to react. I had no idea about this.

“You didn’t know?” he asked me and I shook my head. “Strange, Terence knows, Said your dad used to tell stories about this to him.” I remember some stories but not this.

“Then?” I asked him when I could get my voice out.

“Then what? He was the Beta and his generation continued, like Terence is mine. I wonder how none of your Alpha blood called you.” My blood called me I thought to myself.

This information was new and I was trying to register it in my mind one after the other. When I was done another question popped in my head.

“Who was the Beta before?” He looked at me and I got a gut feeling that I wouldn’t like his answer.

“Mathew Ryker” he said and I growled. I knew it. Everett raised an eyebrow at my growl. “You know about him?”

“That he stole the statue? Yes, I know.” I replied.

“He did that to frame Thomas for the theft and then would get his position back.” He said wrapping his arms around my shoulder and getting me closer to him. “He was banished from the pack.”

“You know about the moon goddess appearing?” I asked him.

“I heard tales about it but I don’t know if it is true.” He said kissing my forehead. Everett doesn’t believe in white wolfs and I couldn’t help but chuckle imagining his face when he comes to know I am one.

“May be that is why I smell stronger than Keith.” I said, happy that I got a reason now. He looked at me but didn’t comment anything.

“Did you get all the pieces of statue?” he asked me.

“No. Two more left.”

“Hmm.” He said and lowered his head. “Still mad at me?”

I chuckled at that because I knew why he was asking this. “Yep” I said.

“Then how about I change that?” he said before placing his lips on mine. My breath got crushed in my lungs and a desperate moan escaped from my throat. My wolf was sighing happily.

His lips started tracing my jaws and neck. I felt him place hot and sweet kisses on them. I couldn’t stop the moans that were coming from me. When he was close to my neck I could feel his teeth trying to nibble me.

He pulled away and roughly bit my lip before shoving me to the ground and jumping back. I was trying to breathe while staring at the sky.

When I sat up I saw him walking with his back to me. He had used his werewolf speed to escape.

“I am sorry.” I heard him saying. I felt the blood oozing from the cut he made on my lips.

I looked at him walking away and my eyes pricked. I stared at his back until my vision became blurry. “I am sorry too.” I told hoping he would hear.

I got up and ran into the woods hoping to stop myself before crying. It was already almost dusk, when I shifted into my white wolf because I couldn’t stop the tears. I looked around and made sure no one was watching.

I felt the evening breeze on my fur when I was running.

‘Tem, where are you?’ I heard Jan asking me a few minutes later.

‘Woods’

‘Come soon. The party won’t start without you.’ She told me.

Okay, get me a dress.’ I told and blocked her. I was running towards the pack house when I met Jan halfway. She was glaring at me.

“Sorry” I told her after I shifted.

“Did anyone see you?” she asked still glaring at me.

“I don’t think so” I replied sheepishly. Before she could yell at me again I ran and she followed.

Twenty minutes later I was dressed up in a gold sequined top paired with jeans and matching gold pumps. I came down with Jan and immediately joined my group.

I looked at Everett who was talking with Egan. He was wearing a black pullover t-shirt with black pants. The sleeves of his t-shirt were rolled up to his elbows.

He looked good.

He was avoiding my gaze and I thought it was because he bit my lip, but the cut had healed quickly.

“You look beautiful.” Sveta said while handing me a drink.

“And you still smell different” I said inhaling.

“About that….” she was about to say something but was interrupted when Terence came running. He stopped and began panting.

Jan rushed to his side immediately.

“You okay?” she asked him.

He just pulled her closer and nestled his nose against her neck.

We all looked away giving them their time.

I was taking a sip of my drink when Terence said loudly. “I-I saw a white wolf.”

*********

Hahaha… wicked Shruthi!!!!

Pic on the side>>>>

I hope you all liked it.

Next update on 18th, not a day earlier because I have my exams:C

Vote, comment and follow,

Thanks:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 49.6K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
6.8M 219K 64
MATURE BOOK! MEANING MATURE THEMES, TOPICS SUCH AS SA, S*ICIDE, ETC... If ur definition of mature was just smut this book doesn't have it-BUT BEFORE...
2.7M 94.9K 41
"Everett" I called him when he paused in his tracks. I looked around and realized that we were right in the middle of a clearing. "Why did we stop he...