Phat Princess

By ThatGirlKayScott

The story of a girl who is struggling to not only put her 18 year old sister through college but who also is... More

a/n
characters
the interview
work
another day
thats all you do
Club One Night Stand
I'll take care of you
Too much
A/N
Hope's not
my world
falling under temptations
2 wrongs don't make it right
A Warning ⚠
A/N
STOP! blaming yourself
A/N
again
Twisted games
twisted game pt2
the VIP passes
life
New life
A/N
New family
A/n
A lil fussing
The Proposal
Flashing lights
A/N
caught up
veiws , votes & comments
hey hey
i need ..help
A/N
light work
A/N
A/N
in our life
Cry your heart out
A/N
not an update
new book
Did i do the right thing
No Mercy
A/N
A/N
New York
New York pt.2 / Meeting Alijah
A/N
The agreement

Warning ⚠ pt 2

3K 155 8
By ThatGirlKayScott

Noah
POV

When I saw her on the floor I instantly felt sick   I grabbed her hand and I checked her pulse she had a slow one I said " hang in there baby please don't leave me " I called 911: 9-11 what's your emergency " I said " yes my girlfriend she's been beat and there's blood everywhere I need help she has a slow pulse and she's pregnant  please help "  9-11:  sir claim down and stay on the phone . what's the address we'll send help right away "  I said," 2493 Kings Cross Ave  "(made up ) "9-11:  yes sir well be there soon  " I waited for 10 mins and they showed up and took her to the hospital. I went with her and when they took her in for surgery  I tried to go back with her and I called her sister and I called my mom and told her she asked me to to do I need them to come down I told her no.  she said I'm coming anyway. And hung up,  it was about two hours later that the doctor came out and said a family of treasure Carter me and Hope stood up and said that's us. I said is she okay? He said" I'm doctor O'Leary and I'm sorry for your loss and s- I cut her off I said" she didn't make it. he said" she's fine but the baby didn't make it I'm sorry. u can go see her now. we walked into her room and she was awake and crying and she didn't even notice us in there she just kept repeating  "why me, why me. , my baby is gone, why me!  I shouldn't have open the door!"  . and she broke down crying harder  I said " bae it wasn't your fault okay. She jumped and said" omg baby I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I just hugged her and we cried together her sister cried and walked out of the room. I tell you whoever did this to her is gonna pay I promise.

I hope you guys enjoyed my update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5M 639K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
4M 85.3K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
2.8M 70.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
43.3K 7.4K 60
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙