Amare (Hiro x Reader)

De AsjaTheHoarder

This is a Hiro x Reader, the title means to love in Latin. It is about (Y/n), who goes the Hiro every year, t... Mai multe

Here goes nothing...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Valentines special
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (birthday special)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71 (Birthday special 2.0)
Chapter 72 (Birthday special 2.1)
Chapter 73 (This was nothing)

Chapter 42

1.1K 52 29
De AsjaTheHoarder

Enjoy staying in this story!

---Hiro's POV---

I was worrying. I didn't know what to do on the date, and it was only a few hours apart. I was scared that if I chose the wrong thing, (Y/n) wouldn't like it. I really loved her, and it is our first date, so I didn't want to screw up. I thought that Fred might have an idea, so I asked him. "Fred, do you know what kid off date I should take (Y/n) on? I've literally no idea and the date is in a few hours." I asked him. "Well, you could take her to the cinema." He suggested while he walked up to me. "No, to cliché. I want something special." I told him. "Well, why would you ask me? It's not like I have a girlfriend to take on a date anyway. I am no use." Fred said and he looked down at me. "That's not the point. You know (Y/n) probably better than anyone else of us, and I really want to make her happy." I told him with growing worry and he just nodded. Then Fred started to stroke his chin like he had a beard. "Maybe you could take her to a club." He suggested. "Fred, we are fourteen! We can't go into a club!" I stated. "Not into a normal club, but into a teen-club. That's for humans between the twelve and fifteen year old." Fred said and I nodded. That was a great idea! "But will she like it? What if something goes wrong?" I asked him.

---Your POV---

Tonight was my date with Hiro, and to be honest I was nervous. Not like 'I have a presentation' or 'will I make the test right?' nervous but a 'what if it goes wrong? It would be my fault or he hates me!' nervous. The whole week long I've been looking forward to this day, but I think I would rather stay home tonight. I don't want it to go wrong. While thinking about what could go wrong I walked to Hiro's lab. "Dude, calm down. You'll be alright." I heard Fred say. "But what if she doesn't like it? Like, I don't know, maybe she'll walk away or...." I heard Hiro rambling. "Hiro, she'll love it! And I bet she is just as nervous as you are!" Fred said and I walked into the lab. "Hey. I just wanted to know how late we meet, and where. Because you didn't tell me yet." I told them. "Uhm, hey! I'll pick you up at eight. If that's alright with you, I mean we could meet earlier or later. But I just thought that-" Hiro rambled. "Eight is great, mate! I'll see you then!" And I walked out again. "She doesn't look very nervous to me, Fred." I heard Hiro say and I started walking with a smirk to Gogo's lab.

"Hey. Pass me that thing next to you." Gogo told me as soon as I walked in. I grabbed it and gave it to her. "What are you working on?" I asked her. "My bike. It broke yesterday, and I want to figure out why." She told me. I nodded. "So, why did you come here?" Gogo asked me. "Well, I just need to spend my time till eight and I thought that you maybe could help." I told her. "Well, you should first pick out your clothes, because if you are like Honey it will take hours. After that you can watch a movie or something like that. All your colleges are done for today, right?" she asked me. I thought for a bit. My last college for today was robotics and that was in the morning, so I was done. And she did have a point about the clothes. I don't know if my favourite outfit is clean, and if it isn't then I'll have to choose a new one and that could take long. "Yeah, I am done for today. Well, I'll just head home! Good luck with your bike!" I told her and I started going home.

When I came home the first thing I did was going to the toilet. The second thing I did was going to my room to pick clothes. Lucky my favourite outfit was clean, so I didn't have to think about what I should put on. I just grabbed the outfit and put it on. I didn't think I needed a shower, so why would I take one? After I had done everything I sat down on my bed and I started a movie. I hope I can concentrate on the movie with all those nerves inside of me. That could become a problem. I started watching, waiting for the time to come. 'hopefully it doesn't take too long.'

~~~~~~~~

Tulle reader!

(I've started putting self-made hello's here)

I hope you are okay!

Question of the chapter:

What is your favourite music genre?

I don't have really a favourite one, but at the moment I listen mostly to rock and anime music. (anime music can still be very different from each other though.)

I hope you liked the chapter and please give a feedback!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Very homework, much hate...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

76.4K 2.4K 14
#Book No.1# You have met the Hamada brothers after moving from New York.There in San Fransokyo you've made joys, new adventures and lets not forget L...
16.9K 274 16
Y/n is a typical girl going through bullying and being pushed around and ignored in school Then she meets a boy called hiro a smart robotics prodi...
41K 1.1K 20
------------ [F/N] [L/N] is one of Hiro's closest friends. She helps design all of his neat tech and new robotics while he does all the constructing...
28.4K 1K 22
It's been 2 years since (Y/n) and Hiro had met and 2 years since anyone had to fight evil. Now, (Y/n) is in desperate need for help and calls upon Hi...