Swapping Spit (Nouis) [under...

By 13ForeverStrong13

One Direction have been working hard on their music and have earned a vacation from Simon to a beach house on... More

Chp 1-Getting There
Chp 2-Jellyfish
Chp 3-Sandcastles
Chp 4-Dinner and Bowling
Chp 5-One Awkward Dinner
Chp 6-Playground Fun
Chp 7-Wakey Time
Chp 8-Water Park
Chp 9-Nightmare
Chp 10-Truth Or Dare(Part One)
Chp 11-Truth Or Dare(Part Two)
Chp 12-Ridiculousness
Chp 13-ATVs
Chp 14-Niall's Day Alone
Chp 15-Twitcam Questions
Chp 16-Visitors and Omelets!
Chp 17-Explanation
Chp 18-Are We Friends Or Are We More?
Chp 19-Shots Shots Shots
Chp 20-Interrupted
Chp 21-The Morning After
Chp 23-The Start of the Search
Chp 24-Food Stop
Chp 25-Granola Bars
Chp 26-Sick
Chp 27-Security Footage
Chp 28-Meltdown
Chp 29-The Shack
Chp 30-Niall's Confession
Chp 31-Google
Chp 32-Colby
Chp 33-Found
Chp 34-Shock
Chp 35-Reunited with 3/4 of the Lads
Chp 36-St. Mary's
Chp 37-Liam's Revenge
Chp 38-Reunion of All 5 Lads
Chp 39-There Is Always Hope
Epilogue

Chp 22-Putting the Pieces Together

4.8K 112 32
By 13ForeverStrong13

Niall's POV (Still)

"LOUIS' MISSING!" I scream as I bound through the doorframe, smashing the door shut behind me.

The lads minus Harry look away from their phones and television with confusion.

"Where were you?" Zayn asks first, taking in my drenched figure and bloodshot face.

"On the beach, it doesn't matter," I wave my hand in the air, "but Louis is missing!" I repeat, close to loosing my cool.

Liam starts, "Well, yeah...he's most likely at a girl's house... We've been over this, Ni."

"NO!" I snap and yell out of frustration. Liam seems to realize that something's really wrong. "He did not go to some slut's house and have sex!!" All the mums hurry into the kitchen upon hearing my distressed scream but I don't notice and continue.

"What do you mean?"

"At the club, a man took him. He thought it was Liam, but I knew it wasn't and I was trying to get him. He took him into a black car," I pause for a breath.

"Then I guess I passed out and when I woke up, we were leaving and I had forgotten. But Louis just called me!" I pull out my phone and show them the first missed call, the one I answered which lasted 24 seconds, and the multiple others I tried to no avail after.

Johannah brings a hand to her mouth and exclaims, "Oh no."

Liam springs into action and dials 911.

He puts it on speaker so everyone can hear, but shushes us so the operator can hear our end.

"911."

"Yes, hello?" He calmly says after they pick up.

"What is your emergency?" The operator asks.

"I'd like to file an abduction report."

"Why do you think there's been an abduction?" She asks, still calm.

"We were at a bar last night, and our friend was taken by a stranger into their car," Liam explains and seems to be staying controlled.

"Do you feel like he's in immediate danger?"

"Yes!" I yell.

"Ok, we are sending emergency units now, what is your location?"

Liam looks to the mums and asks, "Where are we?"

Tricia speaks up and says into the phone, "216 Auburn Crescent, it's a rental house."

"Emergency units should arrive soon. Is there anything you can tell me about the car or the man?"

Everyone turns to me, as I was the last one to see Louis. I stop to think back to when he was taken. I remember leading him to the back room...and doing some naughty things...then the man took him. Tears prick my eyes. I can't help, I don't remember anything.

"I can't remember any details..." I say into the phone, sniffing.

"The police that come to the house will help you recall something, I'm sure of it," Liam comforts. He pats my back and I nod.

Just then the doorbell rings. We all scramble up to get it, but Maura is the one that lets them in. Liam tells the operator that they've arrived and she wishes him luck before they disconnect.

Standing in the front foyer is a young woman officer who holds out her hand to Maura and the others. "I'm Leeza," she greets us with a serious smile. She has long blonde hair that falls down her back, and her eyes are dark. Beside her is another officer, probably in his late 30s. He offers his hand and everyone introduces themselves briefly. He explains, "My name's John. We're going to ask a couple questions to see if we can figure out where your friend is." Out in the drive way are a dozen other cop cars, waiting for orders of where to search.

We file into the back room because there's more room.

"Take a seat," Liam offers the two of them.

They oblige and immediately pull out note pads and pens.

"So, tell me from the beginning what happened. Don't leave out any details, no matter if you think it's irrelevant," Leeza says calmly, looking at all of us.

Liam speaks up, "We went to a bar, The Blue Cactus, for a couple drinks. Just to let loose and have a good time, you know? I didn't drink too much, but the other lads...completely wasted."

Zayn interjects, "It wasn't that bad!"

Liam snorts. "Says the one who made out with his beer glass." Zayn shuts up with a furious blush.

"Anyways," he continues, "we all went our separate ways, me with Zayn mostly, and at the end of the night, err rather early this morning I rounded everyone up to leave, except Louis wasn't there. We figured he had hooked up with some girl...that's about all I know."

The officers jot away on their notepads. John looks up. "Who was with him last?"

"I was," I say quietly.

"Do you remember anything? Anything at all?"

"Y-yeah, Louis and I were hanging out a-and..." I look around at all the mums and lads staring at me, waiting for me to speak. My throat goes dry and my brain fuzzes out.

Liam seems to notice and suddenly gets up, "I'll make us some tea."

John looks at me with a sincere expression. "Would you like to go somewhere private, Niall?" he offers.

I nod, not trusting my voice. We get up, just us two, and I lead him upstairs to my bedroom for some privacy. We sit down on my bed.

"I can't say it in front of them," I state.

"What can't you say?" he gently prys.

"Before he was taken, Louis a-and I were, uhh...you know...in a back room, d-doing stuff..."

John eyes widen and he realizes what I'm implying.

"And your friends and family don't know about you two?"

"I don't even know about us," I mutter.

"Ok, so you two were drunk, having a good time, and went to a back room to continue being intimate with each other," John states, not judging me at all. I nod.

"Can you remember anything about the room?"

"Umm...it was dark. There was a curtain thing that I pulled closed, so it wasn't too private but I guess we didn't care."

"So basically anyone could have had access to the room?"

"Yeah, so when we were...you know...the man came in and pulled Louis off of me."

"Can you remember anything about the man? What he was wearing, any markings on his face?"

I think hard. I replay the evening over and over. It's fuzzy and there's not much I remember, but suddenly I do recall something, something that sends shivers down my back.

I gulp, feeling suddenly sick. "He had a scar, across his eyebrow."

"Have you ever seen him before last night?"

I nod. "At the park last week...he punched me." My thoughts are running wild and without John snapping me back to reality with his questions, I'd go insane.

"Do you have any idea why he punched you?

"He had a kid named Colby, who I met in the park. He was being rough with him, hurting him and I defended Colby. Which earned me a right punch to the face," I explain.

He just nods and flips to a new page of notes.

"Do you remember anything Colby said or did that would give us a clue where he's taking Louis?"

"Uhh...he had a British accent...He said his mum and dad fought a lot. He couldn't find his dad and got upset and asked me if he left him again."

John writes something down and then asks, "Do you remember anything about the man from that day?"

"Just that he was really rough and mean."

"Ok, and what about this call you received from Louis? Any noises you heard in the background, anything Louis said?"

"It sounded like they were on a busy road, lots of cars whizing by. I don't think the reception was that great because it kept breaking up."

"Ok, this information helps us a lot, Niall. Now, do you think this man is connected in any way to Louis or the other boys?"

My heart leaps again. I fumble in my pocket and pull out the mugshot of the guy I printed out. I kept it with me at all times. Gulping, I hand it to John.

He looks it over and nods.

"I have no idea why they're connected though."

"That's ok. I'll ask his mum," he says mostly to himself.

I wait for him to ask another question but instead he stands up and says, "Well, if you're ready we can head back out there."

"Sure...but can you maybe not mention about how Louis...and I, were...?"

He nods, "I understand. That's not even a huge piece of information so yeah, I'll not mention it." He smiles and we walk out.

When we rejoin the others, Liam offers us a cup of tea, which we both gladly accept, and John now turns to question Louis' mum.

"Johannah, I have reasons to believe your son is involved with a bad man, who is the same man that kidnapped him. Can I ask you a couple questions?" He motions towards a side room.

"Shit," she mutters, seemingly knowing something bad's going on. But nonetheless, she follows him.

I sip my tea by myself, and soon everyone's eyes are on me. I raise an eyebrow.

"What happened?" Liam asks.

"You know the man that punched me at the park?" I ask.

The lads nod. But the mums look confused. Oh yeah, we told them I slipped and hit a counter.

I turn to Maura. "Mum, please don't be mad but you know how we told you I slipped and hit my head on a counter...? Well, actually I was at the park and a man punched me. And that same man is the one that took Louis," I state matter-of-factly.

"What!?" She hurries over and sits beside me. "Are you okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, I am. But Louis' not."

-----

Author's Note

Wow. Sorry, this update took for.ev.er!! I just couldn't figure out how to fit it all together but it somehow worked, I think? Haha anyways, what do you think has happened to Louis??? Who is the man that took him!? Vote, comment, read again... whatever you want! Now I'm on a role and should update again soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 120 22
Recovering from a cold that has affected his asthma making him more prone than usual to asthma attacks Harry Styles wanted nothing more but to come o...
14.3K 557 64
The world finds odd ways to put people together. For them, it was PR. ~ She walked along the shore, the humid air, feeling much colder next to the b...
273 15 34
Harry and Zayn found each other attractive but Louis and Zayn have a bit of History so what will happen? Harry and Zayn are sorta of 'using' each oth...
7.7K 121 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...