The Same Two Kinds (Peter Pan...

By loverunning19

When Maxine, the Evil Queens daughter, turns 18 all she wants to do is get away from the enchanted forest, bu... More

Chapter 1: Shadows
Chapter 2: Disappointments
Chapter 3: Voices
Chapter 4: The Other Side
Chapter Five: Show Off
Chapter Six: True Forms?
Chapter Seven: Secrets
Chapter Eight: Lies and Expectations
Chapter Nine: Aeron
Chapter Ten: Return
Chapter Eleven: Captain of The Jolly Rodger
Chapter Twelve: Deals and Lost Boys
Chapter Thirteen: Tails From the Past
Chapter Fourteen: More Secrets?
Chapter Fifthteen: Hook's Back
Chapter Sixteen: Peter Pan Never Fails
Chapter Seventeen: Tricks and Lies
Chapter Eighteen: Mothers and Daughters
Chapter Twenty: Horrible Morning
Chapter Twenty-One: Introductions
Chapter Twenty-Two: Damion
Chapter Twenty-Three: Battle Scars
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wedding Plans and Escape Plans
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Not So Big Day
Chapter Twenty-Six: Going Home to Neverland
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Heart Of The Truest Beliver
2 Years Later
Welcome To Storybrooke
Sequel
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter Nineteen: Broken Hearts

7.6K 221 50
By loverunning19

~Peter~

As I struggled to escape my binds I kept feeling betrayal. The one time I open up to someone and it's all a trap. I could feel my power draining the more I fight to get out. With each hand chained above my head, I give up. For the first time Peter Pan fails and with a broken heart.

"How could I've been so stupid!" I yelled. I sag my head and close eyes. She was haunting me. I reopen my eyes to see a laughing Hook enter through the door. He brought his face to the bars of my cage.

"The only reason into why you are stupid mate is because you didn't believe your beloved." He laughed.

Then it hit me. Max was as broken hearted as I was!

"It was all a set up!" I yelled.

"And you crumbled down. The Queen gets her daughter back, and I get my revenge."

Anger was building up inside me. It was a trick and I ended up hurting Max. Hook took something out of his pocket and shoved it between the bars, into my face. It was a wedding invitation, I read down and my heart sank. It wa for Max. Hook pulled it from my eyes.

"It was an arranged marriage, and sadly it will be the last thing that you ever see." And he walked out.

Once again I fought my binds. I have to stop that wedding.

~Max~

I slammed to the side as we entered the portal. I groaned and grabbed my injured arm. I winced at my own touch.

"Here dear," My mother offered. "let me fix that."

She waved her hand over my bandage and the wound was gone. She healed me just as Peter would do in Neverland.

"Can't have the future bride hurt before her wedding day!"

I flinched at the word.

"Wedding?!" I screamed.

My mother sent me a smug smile.

"Of course! A princess has to grow up Maxine."

"Max" I growled.

I sat on a bench speechless. My head went to my hands. My mother walked towards the door.

"I'll leave you be." She laughed.

"Wait! No no no no no." I ran to the door as I heard theocracy click. I slammed on the door trying to open it with my last efforts.

"Peter!" I yelled through my tears.

With my back to the door I sunk to the floor. My head in my knees as I cried. This is all her fault. She doesn't want me to be happy. She doesn't want me to have love, just because she didn't. She has no heart. She's a monster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 399 24
In a lot of these Pan x reader fanfics the reader ends up making pan good,but what if both of them are evil? the only problem is that (Y/N) has a wea...
4.7K 65 14
What if Peter Pan's shadow was real? What if there was more to Neverland than Peter and the Lost Boys? If Pan's shadow had a human form, would Kayle...
1.3M 34.8K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...
425K 12.1K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...