Chapter Five: Show Off

~Max~

I followed Felix's directions and it led me to a waterfall and lagoon. I was amazed by it's beauty. Making sure that no one else was around I quickly stripped down of my clothes and tiptoed into the cool, but refreshing water. I headed for under the waterfall. I let the water fall down into every nook and cranny of my body.

I submerged myself under the surface. Blowing out an air bubble one by one. Soon I resurfaced with a gasp as I gulped a breath of air. I sat on a nearby rock and stayed in the water. Then, I heard the chuckle. With myself being nude I quickly hid behind the rock.

Pan walked out laughing his head off. I crossed my arms and turned my back to him. One of the reasons why I turned was that I had nothing to cover myself with, and I was still mad at him.

"We'll look at you, so venerable." He mocked. "It's very tempting to well, call for the boys."

My eyes went wide. I turned my head to see a smirk climb up onto his lips.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Watch me." He laughed.

I hid behind the rock once again. I peaked up to see is he was still there, but to my surprise he wasn't. Being stupid I thought that he was gone, but I should have know better. Once I wadded into the center of the lake I heard a whistle. I ducked into the water covering my exposed chest.

"Um, do you not know the word privacy?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Nope, I don't believe it's in my vocabulary love." He answered with a smug smile. "And now it's time for you to return to camp."

"Don't call me love." I growled.

Pan just chuckled and set his feet down on the path. Before he walked away he turned to me.

"And don't be afraid to show off." He added a wink and walked into the forest.

"Add don't be afraid to show off." I mimicked as I climbed out of the pool and quickly wrapped myself in the towel.

I dried off and put on my clothes. I began to head back towards the camp. Once again when I arrived I payed no attention to Peter and just walked up to the tree house. As I began to climb the ladder, I heard my name.

"Max!" Yelled Felix. "Were the hell are you going?"

"To bed." I called down.

"Without eating?"

I sighed and descended down. Pan probably sent him to do that. My feet hit the ground with impact and I headed towards the fire. I grabbed a piece of fruit from a passing plate and took a seat on the closes log to the tree house. You know, just in case Pan came over.

As I bit into my apple, to my surprise Felix came over and sat next to me.

"Just an apple, are you serious?"

I scoffed and just rolled my eyes.

"You got a problem with my apple?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do!" He laughed.

I shoved him off the log and laughed. Felix landed with a loud thud. He pulled himself up and sat back down with a sly smile. I looked at him.

"What?" I said giving him confused brow.

In return Felix stood up. He reached out towards me, and picked me up throwing me onto his back. I pounded onto his back with my fists.

"Felix," I laughed. "Put me down."

"No thanks!" He replied and he began to walk forwards. "Pan!" He yelled. "I got her."

Ugh! So this all was apart of plan Peter must've put together! I sighed in annoyance and continued to pound on his back. When Felix finally placed me down I found myself in the forest.